Anyone just sit back and laugh at the sheer incompetence of nearly the entirety of Trump's administration? I mean...

Anyone just sit back and laugh at the sheer incompetence of nearly the entirety of Trump's administration? I mean, every single week there's example after example as to why he and his admin should never have been allowed in the White House in the first place. Trump's presidency truly is a farce.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YMHOcmDVBP0
foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/polls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blumpf

Trump and the Keystone Administration.

Putin has effectively hobbled the executive branch by coaxing this babboon to power. Ffs.

i've been laughing my ass off at democrats for the past two years. Hardly ever laugh at trump, but the butthurt he causes retards that think they're enlightened simply because they're house pets for kikes makes me ball up in laughter at least twice a day

Do you honestly think you are fooling anyone with this ubernormie bullshit? Do you even care, or is job security for shills just based on slide threads made?
SAGE

Wow! The first million times this was posted it was really exciting. The second million it lost a little something. By now you are just fucking pathetic. Move on

>is job security for shills just based on slide threads made?
LOL. What?

Oh, there's plenty to laugh at the Dems, but Trump's admin has been shooting itself in the foot on a nearly weekly basis. Every single week since even before the inauguration, the admin shows just how incompetent it is. Teh fact that 40 or so staffers still do not have proper security clearances is just mind-boggingly incompetent. Repub, Dem, or Indie, how is it not evident that this present admin is in over their heads?

I swear to god I can still not fathom the stupidity of ppl who voted for this guy. He is ridicilous.

Do u have a single example?

why do shills think their tactics work. It's so blatantly obvious who is shilling.

saged

>Do u have a single example?
Let's focus on 2018, because a list of 2017's blunders is beyond exhausting.

>shithole countries
>govt shutdown
>Porter
>budget
>Nunes Memo

these are just off the top of my head.

Who's a shill? I'm just another guy posting to pass the time. I'm more than willing to read intelligent responses.

>Repub, Dem, or Indie, how is it not evident that this present admin is in over their heads?
becuase your kind fof faggots wern't paying attention because of your half black savior could do no wrong. Did nothing buyt bring us closer and closer to annihilation every day of his tenure for 10 years. Had HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON as sec of state.
It simply doesnt get any more incompetent than that
Trumps team looks like an tightly run, well oiled machine by comparison

Serious question. How old are you? If you're a teenager, I understand your lack of comprehension of political and historical context. If you're an adult, that's quite an embarrassing stream of nonsense.

Honestly I would rather transparently see the dumb shit he does rather than have the administration do dumb/criminal shit and have the complicit MSM cover it up.

10/10 would vote again. This will be the most transparent administration ever. I’m not sorry he is hurting your feelings. Grow up.

Transparency? Wasn't Trump complaining about leaks just recently? Hasn't Trump contacted and been in contact with Russian officials, including Putin, without American knowledge (this info was disseminated via Russian TV)? What transparency are you talking about???

>This will be the most transparent administration ever.
Because of the leaks! Most of the stuff you and I know about the goings on in the White House is because of these leaks. Not the mention the Wolff book.

The only thing that hurts my feelings is Americans unwilling to face the truth about this farcical administration.

>This will be the most transparent administration ever.
The White House just lied to you YESTERDAY about how they handled the Porter dismissal! You are either the most obtuse American voter in history or aren't paying enough attention.

I guess we're all out of Trump supporters?

wtf I love shillary now!
get fucked kike

LOL! Thanks for bumping the thread with such a compelling rebuttal, child. However, do step aside now and let the adults post.

President Trump doing fine. Its all butthurt liberals that are not.

liberals have nothing to offer or say other than resist Trump and the same nonsense, meanwhile Trump wins more Americans over as the
liberals embarrass themselves.

i dunno teflon Don is doing pretty good considering he's being sabotaged from all sides, even people within his own admin

Chuck Schumer? Is that you? Stop trying to pretend that people don't love the Good Emperor Trump.

Yeah, those approval ratings really are spiking. Not to mention all those red districts all of a sudden voting blue. Need I mention the Roy Moore debacle? Fucking ALABAMA just voted a Democrat into the Senate. Yep, he sure is winning more and more Americans as we speak.

>Trump's presidency truly is a farce.
>Nunes Memo
Don't engage the retard folks. You'll just get stupider, and the retard likes it.

>teflon Don
Funny, I've been calling him that for weeks now. However, the Mueller investigation is still churning along. Who knows where that's going to end up? I don't think Trump himself will be indicted. I really do believe the campaign and transition team, along with the current admin, are just too damn incompetent to willingly collude with the Russians. Trump Jr and Kushner, though...

>latest CNN polls indicate a mathematically defying 114% clinton victory over Trump!

you polls lost all credibility a long time ago, i don't even know why you bother repeating them

LOL. Back up your argument. How was the Nunes Memo - releasing it against NIC recommendations - not a blunder? Especially such a shoddily compiled re-articulation of intel neither Trump nor Nunes read?

>However, the Mueller investigation is still churning along.
We can see its latest victims, week in and week out.

Sorry mister my mom told me not to talk to retards

>you polls
What? I love all the assumptions that I'm a Clinton loving lefty who watches CNN. Jeez, your biases are more than showing. Not one person here has confronted the issue head on, simply regurgitated party-line swill.

These resignations are indeed jarring. But how in any way do they point at Mueller doing anything but a professional job? Brand left, according to sources (grain of salt, I guess) b/c she did not want to be involved in the fiasco were Trump to fire Rosenstein and/or Sessions. What's your take on the Mueller investigation?

Ah, so you're simply another child posting with zero original thought, wit, or intelligence. Pardon me for engaging.

hillary's seizure/demonic possession:
youtu.be/YMHOcmDVBP0

While there was definitely a failure in the polling system during the 2016 elections, do not obfuscate the point that nearly EVERY poll had Clinton winning. FOXNEWS had it 48% Clinton, 44% Trump.

source: foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/polls

This board truly is pathetic if not a single one of you can post an argument about Trump's and his Admin's competence.

>Anyone
Everyone. That's the reason why he is le """""president""""". Man is a natural born clown.

Kys faggot

Sage

Not everyone. That's the problem. Not every American sees this incompetent clown for what he is even in light of his personal and business history. Cognitive dissonance among his supporters is simply mind-boggling.

Ah, the ubuquitous "I have nothing to say but I'm going to say it anyway" post typical of the subimbecilic. There's one in every thread.

well, nobody really cares about drumpf. maybe if he nuke some country but that's about it.

Obviously. The only fucking reason I'm here is to laugh at the tards still doing mental gymnastics in order to convince themselves they made the right choice.

It doesn't matter if he's competent.

Again, I'll disagree with you. Plenty of Americans care about him. I'd say more than 62 million of us, in fact. If the Dems get their shit in order, I doubt Trump will be re-elected. Hell, I'm not even sure he'll run again.

>If the Dems
>I doubt
>I'm not even sure

>still not tired of winning
>salt still delicious

Come on kiddies, don't you realize the danger that you are in?
Can't sit around slinging doo doo in territory you lost or never even held, gotta restart you movement, start with the grass roots once again...
Come on guys, winning won't continue being as much fun if you cunts keep failing the game.
>the game

>Anyone just sit back and laugh at the sheer propaganda of nearly the entirety of the news media about Trump's administration? I mean, every single week there's hit piece after hit piece as to why he and his admin should never have been allowed in the White House and I eat it up because I'm a brain dead faggot.

Fixed your OP to reflect what you were projecting.

Trump is the most successful President of all time you stupid fucking shill.

As I mentioned in a previous post, explain to me how the following blunders, all made this year, aren't a sign of the Trump Admin's incompetence:

>Shithole country comments, which derailed talks and resulted in a govt shutdown
>Porter
>the fucking GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN
>the laughable budget with no regards to reducing the deficit
>the Nunes Memo debacle

Well-oiled machine, right?

Fuck off ShariaBlue.

MAGA! amirite?
I weep at the imbecility of some of you posters.

You know nobody actually writes shit like that in earnest, right? It's literally just trolling, because they think it makes people mad.

Name a wealthier president than Trump. Name a president with no military or political experience like Trump.

Hmm just admit you’re jealous of Trump and his success. It’s very unbecoming if you.

Indeed. But I see no issue dishing back. I guess I should stop, but it does bump the thread so I keep at it.

i sit back and laugh at how hard he makes you reeeee so hard

LOL! Hiliarious.

>Shithole country comments, which derailed talks and resulted in a govt shutdown
If the Dems can't take someone talking honestly, that's on them not DJT. see: propaganda

>Porter
Literally no one but blue haired faggots care about this. Drummed up because people want to get rid a Kelly. re: propaganda

>the fucking GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN
Yeah man got to agree with you here. Me and the family had to boil my work boots just to get through this trying 69 hours. see: propaganda

>the laughable budget with no regards to reducing the deficit
You understand Trump in no way ran as some kind of Tea Party faggot.

>the Nunes Memo debacle
Every day something is coming out about the bullshit Obama Inc. was up to. Seems like it's serving as the first domino in many that are falling.see: you're losing and you know it.

>trust fund baby who is basically a conman and mobster
>has no clue what he's doing in a job he hates
>admit you're jealous

OMG, are you kidding me? That's your rebuttal? Dude...

>If the Dems can't take someone talking honestly, that's on them not DJT. see: propaganda
It DERAILED the fucking negotiations! Even Repub party elders were aghast. The fact that you aren't speaks volumes a bout your Trump submission.

>Literally no one but blue haired faggots care about this. Drummed up because people want to get rid a Kelly. re: propaganda
It's a national security issue. How can you not see this?

>You understand Trump in no way ran as some kind of Tea Party faggot.
Nope, he ran on never touching SS, never touching medicare, never touching food stamps. The budge reduces all of these.

>Obama Inc.
Ah, who is spewing propaganda now? Your shit is beyond laughable. I'm losing what? All I want is a competent executive branch.

not to mention while having a certain base cunning, has no genuine intelligence or curiosity about the world; just wants attention and approval from crowds.

haHAA you sure showed him bud good job

>It's a national security issue. How can you not see this?

lmao. I thought you were actually for real until this one. Good bait. Got me.

Do you even understand why people working in the WH need to obtain a security clearance?

>deflection
>i don't care so it isn't important
>huh?
>conspiracy theory

How about some real answers?

I honestly think they buy all that nonsense spun by talk radio, FOX NEWS, and other actual propaganda outlets. It really does question the level of education and even intelligence of some of these people.