I'm talking with a girl in english and my every second sentence starts with "I"...

I'm talking with a girl in english and my every second sentence starts with "I". I've listened to Sargon today and both him and his guest did the same. Is the simplicity of English language itself to blame for poor education levels in anglosphere?

YOU are close Polandbro. It's a but esoteric, but yes, English is a "Windows10" for the mind. It was designed this way. Watch those automatic updates like "look", "literally", "refugee" and so on. Old words that get updated with a new virus.

Do you mean the letter "I" or the word "I"? Like you can't stop talking about yourself?

Aye

>doesn't get that it's a subliminal reinforcement

When I speak about my opinions and beliefs I must use "I". Wittgenstein and MIT were right! Your brain is limited by your language and the only way out is to learn 2+ languages and start thinking on meta level. See how languages force people to think in certain ways. Bilingual people have higher IQ and can detect manipulation much easier.

How else would you build these sentences?
It is a well known fact that X and I believe it to be true as well? You still have 'I' in there.

Have you met my pal Korzybski?

It's indicitive of narcassism, at least to western thought.

No. This was my original thought.

"Old English" would phrase things differently and use "myself" in place of "I", but this was in an age before the internet and the total destruction of the wordage.

How the can you you not use "I" when creating sentences conveing your physical and mental/emotional states?
Can't be done.

By expounding the subject material rather than your attachment to it, it can be a subconscious indicator of investment into the situation (or your audience)

Myself think that it doesn't work like that. Myself would waste a lot more time creating sentences specifically using this construction. Humans will always prefer the shorter form over the other when no social rules of decorum are involved.

>I believe burgers are stupid
>Burgers are stupid

The first one indicates that I know the difference between a fact and an opinion. The second one makes me look like I was talking about some objective truth which is ignorant.

The Polish retard meme is confirmed.

polish is the ugliest fuckgin retarded inefficient bullshit language ever dont even start

im starting to see why youre Europe's plumber

English is the easy subject ever. I anytime use to get A's back when I we're on school.

One would think you are mistaken.
AKA 'I' think you are wrong.
See?
Can be done.
There are, more often than not, several ways to express the same idea...least, there used to be before the destruction of our education systems.
Saying 'My idea' instead of 'I have an idea', for example.

this post has to be bait

But all of these replacements have slightly different, inferior meanings. You can't go wrong with "I".By using 'one may' you are distancing yourself from this particular opinion. 'My idea is' is something a child or a savage would say, a simpleton.

Use of the first-person, and employing point-of-view shifts, is verboten in proper English courses. Sounds like you’re in the remedial class my dude.

>inferior meanings
Hence the narcissistic association.
It's fine to use it in context, but if you find yourself using it "every second sentence" then that's a definitive sign that you have an overactive ego which, whilst may be the norm nowdays, is still narcissistic in nature.
You're normal. But still a narcissist if you find you can only think of ways to express yourself by starting sentences with 'I'.

>proper English courses
Nobody born in anglosphere gives a fuck about proper english. Language is a living, evolving thing. It's the people who decide how to use it and shape it. People in the UK never used more than 4 tenses when I spoke with them.

>But still a narcissist
I do find the majority of people to be inferior to me.

As do I.
Quite often I too find myself starting sentences with 'I'. Even this one would have begun like that had I not thought about it.
Bilingual people really are more intelligent though, you're right. If only because of the excellent mental excercise swapping between languages proivides.

You are only switching the place of 'I' in the sentence. It's still there and without 'I' people wouldn't be able to communicate at all. You are just masking the fact that your native language is weak in that regard.

Not at all. This is how it's taught.
Simply by switching the 'I' from the beginning of the sentence, you are no longer expressing narcissism.
It will actually make a person less egotistical in their social interactions too, believe it or not, just by considering the structure of their written sentences.
Personally I find that amazing, but then, I am very much into Graphology and the like!
I also learned some Polish years back. It was difficult, but I loved all the rolling 'r's & gutteral sounds'. Reminded me of Gaelic.

You sound like a tranny who wants I, Xi, Shi, hi, otherI, ikin, ipeople

>This is how it's taught.
So it's reality because english users believe in that lie? Changing tge order does nothing to iimprove the clarity of the message. It's the makeup of english language.

Nah, Sup Forums broke your brain. There are two genders, male and female.

>it is a well known fact that X
>i believe it to be true
I think you have a bigger problem

says english is simple then words his sentences like a retard.....you have no clue about sentence structure you arent even typing at a 10th grade lvl do you even know how to break down a sentence

people who start a lot of sentences with i are self centered and narcissistic

But you guys love Donald Trump, no?

Fine.
I tried, but you clearly have no understanding of nuance.
I'm not that bored to keep trying to educate the incorrigible.

you guys love donald trump
guys
did you just assume my gender
checkmate non drumptard friend

Nuance is cancer. The ideal is to create sentences tgat would be clear for everyone, interpreted the same way by all listeners. Language is a tool of communication. Playing with language is degeneracy.

>I've listened to Sargon today

Sell a man a fish and you get shekels teach a man to fish and you lost a business opportunity.

wow what a pretentious faggot

English confirmed as jew language!

Could somebody remind me why we tried to save these gutter rats from neath Nazi boots.

>never used more than 4 tenses
I didn't know there was a fourth tense

That's pretty impressive seeing as the English language has two tenses

Because English is a soulless garbage language.

>the country of illiterate slavshits criticizes the language of shakespeare

Shakespeare is overrated. Also Slav languages are very rich and beautiful. Definitely underrated on an international arena.