twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

REturn of this guy
When?

吉高寿男‏
@toshio916
I saw the Ep100.
I'm a big fan of Caulifla and Kale!
I can hardly wait for OA(broadcast) of their Ep I wrote(Episode 104).

>tfw kid Trunks and Goten were born too early and get completely skipped for the "next generation" thing

Buu? When he wakes up.

A shame they went out like that. I get the impression their universe was basically Planet Vegeta except everywhere. Just a shit hole full of people at constant war with one another to try to survive, since their kaioshin and hakaioshin were garbage.

U11's universe seems to be a paradise, from what we've seen, in comparison.

>the next generation is 3 girls and Uub and they compete over his brown dick

Marron is closer in age to Trunks and Goten than the girls.

1/4 sayayin trash

no thanks

Didn't both lose interest in fighting anyway?
End of Z Goten was more interested in getting laid.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

>Not wanting Yuri adventures with Pan and Bra
Fag

What about this do the Nips think is funny?

She's worthless though.

toryiama loves shitting on beta losers.

Ignore it, at this point that retard is just spamming.

But Uub likes them thick and Japanese.
They may win a night of back breaking sex, but they'll never win his heart.

But she already went Super in the womb, user. The diluted blood makes it easier to ascend.

Those are the superior genes of goku

delet this

I'd watch a show with Pan, Bra, Uub and Maron traveling the multiverse with Jaco

>Pan, Bra, Uub and Maron
What a horrible cast.

>ignoring /ourgirl/ Mai aka literally our girl

But what about Pilaf and Shu user?

Why does she look so old here is that from the original DB

Hey kid, wanna /ss/ ?

Idk what that means

Remember, if your waifu is a fat chick you're in the minority, and probably a minority.

Is Kale really a "superfood"?

Since Toyotaro used the GT designs for Old Pilaf, Mai, and Shu, do you think they'll use the teen design for Marron?

Add Cauli and Goku's daughter

I don't think so, he will probably want to give her new clothes. Also the only reason he used the GT Pilaf gang designs is because they only show up like that in one panel

Growing up my family always had a garden, we used grow lots of leafy greens. Kale is good for you, sure. But rape is healthier, and it tastes better.

Lurk for two years.

STILL NO NEW EPISODE

WSJ should be here pretty soon I think.

Fuck/Marry/Kill?

>youtube.com/watch?v=iJvtP-eO2ho

Broly takes Kale on a date. Where do japs come up with this shit?

>Erase/Erase/Erase

Thank Zeno for purging the furryverse

>you will never go on a date to kill both of your sworn enemy.

i fucking love these

do you happen to have the one where broly is just running and kicking everyone in an OP style?

why do the Japs like to meme Broly so much

>broly memes (kale edition)

kek

So I was talking to this guy who was 2200 and apparently running an infernal using grim of supremacy is the thing in rbgs now

Who would've guessed I mean running grim of service for double felhunter and having two silences just feels so satisfying

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
>Furries out!!!
>what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Copy pasta fags get out!!
>Don't call all sides cucks and feel superior!
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s

If we all do that then the threads will improve.

Do you sleep?

Reminder that Cell is best DBZ villain.

>Copypasta that calls out copypasta

You are already dead.

Reminder it's not too late to make Broly a canon character later in the series. We had Gregory become canon, and Garlic Jr had his own anime arc, so it can always happen, and they could just give him Super Saiyan Devil.

Broly is a ningen

wait wait WAIT

androids
cells

holy shit
CYBER SEX
WHY DIDNT I GET THAT

>He just fucking married her

Not gonna lie, if they'd bring Broly back at all, hook him up with Kale

Looks more like cyber vore to me...

>unironically defending it

never ever

The fact is that Goku shouldn't be able to make himself weaker than his Base form when using Blue, though.

Goten is the only one who wants to repopulate the saiyans

who'll be the strongest tho?

Is there anyone that can defeat them?

These two can.

Bra. Bulma's perfect genes and Whis's angel magic will ensure she goes Super Saiyan Blue at age 2 and overcome Vegeta's jobber genes. Pan inherited jobber genes from both her parents and not even going SSJ in the womb or having Goku genes can offset this. Marron is not a saiyan therefore irrelevant.

Technically, Bra, as she is an actual hybrid. But she comes from Vegeta's balls, and Vegeta is doomed to job in every possible way, so Pan because she has Goku's genes, but then again she would be used as a motivator for Goku to gain more power.

Marron its an Android tho

Reminder that this is best boy from Universe 4.

The strongest fusion could easily.

Why were they that old to begin with? Mai is only 3 years older than Bulma. Toyo is a hack. Mai was only in her 30s when Trunks was born

It still won't be enough to keep up with the Saiyan's bullshit, unless 17 teaches her how to grind poachers I guess.

>Bulma's perfect genes and Whis's angel magic
Dragon Ball exists to suck Goku's dick, Bra is doomed to irrelevancy.

You ever look at something and think, "why do people exist?"

I know who you fucking are, go back to Kanzenshuu where you belong.

Who is he

Super's plot progression is upper bullshit, user, it's fanfiction tier. Just accept it and stop being defensive.

It was a horrendously terrible idea. The way it is, it's a cluster fuck with no rhyme or reason. Every episode is the equivalent of a kid taking two action figures and just mashing them together until he gets bored. Wayyy too many boring fodder characters.

I would have preferred the following format:
-Battle royales between two universes at a time.

-Instead of all 10 members of a universe fighting, only 5 members from each respective universe would fight per round. The goal is to eliminate the 5 members of the opposing team. Those eliminated during any given round would be eliminated from the tournament as a whole, so if Uni 7 had 3 members eliminated, but won the round, only their remaining 2 members could be used for the rest of the tournament.

-The arena should be fully customizable per round, to Zeno's choosing. As in, the terrain would change, kind of like in Pokemon during the league battles, only to a grander scale to sort of resemble planets. For example, the times Babidi transported the fighters to different places.

-Killing allowed. Those killed would not really die, but be transported back to the main hub and sit in the sidelines, as is the case now.

My format would encourage more creativity in the fights. So much more strategy can be implemented if the fights are more concentrated, there are less characters in the ring, and terrains can be used for guerilla and other such tactics. Also, no restrictions, so we could see Hit and Frieza at their best.

zeno = toriyama

One of the Kanzenshuu losers who keeps reposting the comics that the one drawfag does.

You need to go back, Sup Forums is not your safe space to come to when you're upset with Mike and his little group of assholes.

I want a name

Beware her might

nobody cares not even funny

Leave Jiren to me

i care
but i'm still a nohbdy

How about this?
>Each match is fought at different arenas where the fighters can use their surroundings at their advantage. For example there would be aquatic battles.
>After a fight the winning team can decide if they retire the current fighter, depending of the new arena/opponent, to save him/her for another fight.

>You need to go back, Sup Forums is not your safe space to come to when you're upset with Mike and his little group of assholes.
Who's Mike? Also stop acting as if anons haven't been complaining already of how trash the plot is.

Leave Universe 6 to me

That's not kanzenshuu

This is the greatest thing I have ever seen.
It's like they see these threads.

>Being this assblasted

TRACE! TRACE! TRACE! HACK! TRACER! TRACE! HACK! HACK! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCK! TTTRRRRAAAAAACE! KEK SHILL KEK SHIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit my fucking meme has seen germination, what have I done

It's become actual (literal) fucking fan fiction now.

Huh. I like this, but when I presented the original idea here, I was going in an entire other direction. Maybe I should just dust the hand off and shit out a fanfic sometime, it's been a while.

Describe this in one word.

Perfection

Leave Jiren to us