Jews

I'm new to this website.

Why do you dislike Jews? Apparently the Jews are behind importing all the refugees to Europe (according to people on this website)... I'm Jewish (since my mother is Jewish) and didn't know that... And all the Jews that I've ever met are nice people... Do you have any evidence for any of this other than screenshots of some tweets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M&t=4230s&bpctr=1518552876
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/framegames/status/933592336428339200?lang=en
youtu.be/3_fwPO4MjIY
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzs-09Of99I
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm new but let me tell you what you believe
People like you are why there's a simple rule:
Lurk for a year, you do not know what the fuck you're talking about.

I'd let the white race go to the ovens to lick those feet

>answering your own question
>changing the subject
Yeah you're well in

Yeah I'm not going to spend a year on this website... Seems like you're just deflecting. I have "lurked" but have only seen unsourced claims and screenshots of tweets.

My sister said that the alt-right are just sexually frustrated young men... maybe she's right lol.

I'm not alt right

I'm full blow fash

Its not so much that people hate Jewish people,

its more Why do jewish people hate everyone else?

This is the questions I have never got answered, perhaps you could answer it, Shill?

The fact that every single person in power and in the media, behind pushing this multicultural bullshit, is either jewish or directly funded by a jew.

>Baited
>Saged

>And all the Jews that I've ever met are nice people
This is the kernel of the problem right here. You guys are incredibly tribal

As a man of non-european origin I just want to thank you for helping my parents get to this country and making sure the women here are very open to new cultural experiences.

Jews are beautiful.

Peace on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M&t=4230s&bpctr=1518552876

watch this IN ITS ENTIRETY, and you will never have a question about jews ever again.

>my mommy said yyou believe this and this
>my sister said this

yawn fuck off retarded cuck lmfao, babbys first troll attempt

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

I don't hate other people and I'm Jewish. Neither does any Jews that I've ever met. Jews tend to be very compassionate people.

Source on that? Also Jews tend to have higher levels of education etc. so you have to add all sorts of control variables.

(((They))) are behind more than the browning of Europe, Chaim.

twitter.com/framegames/status/933592336428339200?lang=en

Read it

>got a source for dat
>I CANT USE GOOGLE

being intentionally retarded is obnoxious user

>I'm Jewish (since my mother is Jewish)

where did this idea come from?
the bible says the ethnicity of the child is determined through the house of the father
why do Jews intentionally invert scripture?

youtu.be/3_fwPO4MjIY

>Yeah I'm not going to spend a year on this website... Seems like you're just deflecting
No you fucking retard, stop telling people what they believe.
The problem is that you come here with retarded assumptions, dispelling those would take hours and that would be necessary before you could even level any critique at the boardculture because without understanding it you couldn't even argue for or against anything on it simply because you wouldn't fucking understand what the other guy is even talking about.
Stop being such a retarded cuck, lurk and learn or fuck off.

Tell me one thing you don't like in your society, OP, or life.

Shill thread, sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dzs-09Of99I

OP probably wont reply anymore, typical kike tactics.

There is Jewish over-representation in many of the most destructive political movements we've seen. People here take it to mean that da joos caused it all. I'm not an anti-semite myself, and I think they were simply following the majority, but not everybody sees it that way

>Source on that?
Pretty much every higher position in CNN is staffed by a jew, friendo.
>inb4 b-b-b-but
Pick one at random, google.

They are racial enemies, we wont stop until one is the victor, it is an inevitable biological conflict for survival and dominance.

Only those who are too self centered to see the greater picture of this struggle will be oblivious...we declare the Aryan race will be triumphant to rule ourselves, our enemies declare it is the Jew.

China matriarchy
In fact, it is not easy to categorize Mosuo culture within traditional Western definitions. They have aspects of a matriarchal culture: women are often the head of the house, inheritance is through the female line, and women make business decisions.
___
- In the small hilly Indian state of Meghalaya, a matrilineal system operates with property names and wealth passing from mother to daughter rather than father to son

and so on

Get right
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Think of all the nasty shit you don’t like about Christians. Hold in your head for a moment. Now multiply it by 2. That’s Jews. If you multiply it by 3, you get Moslems.

Other than “Batman,” “Superman,” and “Bugs Bunny” — all of which were pre-holocaust industry, there is NO reason to like Jews, only reasons to gas them.

That's no way to welcome someone.

Were you not raised with manners?

you keep posting this faggot colored heresy time and time again

lurk moar

Oh god. Please don't get these nerds started.

Kikes are evil white skinned niggers. They deserve gas. Sorry about your luck. Don't admit your a jew. Though, I bet we could tell by your real pic. Don't steal my scheckles!

I can answer that. The Jewish matchmaking tradition began out of necessity due to the extremely small Jewish population in any given area at all points in history. They are and we're, in a word, inbred. Matchmaking is an attempt to mitigate against further inbreeding and also selective breeding to propogated
beneficial attributes. This practice among Jews dates well before the fall of Babylon. The matchmaking, though obviously imperfect and more of an art than science until only very recently, improved over time through trial and error.

The Y chromosome is the smallest chromosome and in males it causes significantly more problems in inbred populations because it's alleles are dominant and have no paired chromosome that could have a differing and mitigating allele. Women, with two X chromosomes, are twice as likely to escape genetic diseases due to the potential for an alternate working gene.

Two pairs of genes also means double the propogating of favorable and selectively bred characteristics to be passed down to future generations. The result is that most "Jewish" characteristics find their genetic basis from the X chromosome, and not the Y as a result of thousands of years of propogating linked to matchmaking practices.

Is Aryan a race?

I thought it referred to RH- blood...

I thought the reason Henry Kissinger's favourite film was China Town, was because of the Eastern root of the ethnic Jewish group, wherein we find Matriarchy to be nothing unusual. Hence the marking within the eye, is a reference to the specific Pax6 genetic transcriptor responsible for both the formation of the eyes and pineal gland, often expressed through genetic quirks such as coloboma.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Lurk more or fuck off kike

checking the newfag

Why do you wanna exclude and deport black people from Israel?

Are you racist or what??
Dont you call that hate?

Shut up nigger

>snake
literally satanist

to be fair Christina Hoff Sommers only claims she is a feminist so people can say " ¡Look! a feminist who isn't full of bullshit"

>capital J

fuck off, philosemite

Reddit spacing, 2/10 larp
Also sage