Raildex

Why haven't we gotten a Delta Force spinoff yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/fydrtf74ihrxoei/Daioh26072017.rar
pastebin.com/tV59NVpG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would really work well as a 4koma

Or a side LN at the very least. Just a bunch of short stories of them doing stupid shit and getting into trouble

This is a normal jobber you can find anywhere. Say something nice to him.

He smells like squid (semen)

Pierce needs to find a depraved, perverted girl.

Lessar would be a good match.

Let's say that in a surprise turn of events, Raildex manages to get a crossover anime with Fate. The masters will be Raildex characters, either magicians/espers/whatever (let us assume that Kamachi and Nasu come up with a way for espers to do it, this won't be canon anyways). The servants of course will be from anything Fate-related. We'll have the 7 regular classes and some non-standard ones like Avenger just for added fun.
Which combination of masters and servants would you like to see in this? There are a lot of factors to take into account, but feel free to post what pairs you like in terms of personality, aesthetics, their endgame, etc. I think I'll keep track of what is posted here. My own suggested pair? I'm gonna have to go with Birdway and Merlin, a Caster. He'd be the adviser for the Dawn-Coloured Sunlight and their banter would be fun. Birdway could use an onii-chan that isn't thousands of miles away and uncooperative.

Protect all meidos

Touma and Avenger

That Hindu chick with the bow from the Endymion novel could summon Arjuna and her little sister could summon Karna

>yfw the Dengeki Bunko fighting game characters get into the BB crossover game

>Pierce needs to find a girl.
FTFY

Nice, are you planning to colour it?

The final battle will be Touma and Shirou re-enacting the final Kotomine slugfest from Heaven's Feel.

I just finished my Angel Dragon.

>Touma protesting that Angra must be born
>KAMIJOU TOUUUUUUUUUUUUMA

Probably. Drawing on this drawpad is still weird as hell to me, but coloring sure is a lot easier than on paper.

Saten is a corrupting influence.

>Touma understands that the Angry Manjew being born destroys shit
>can't help himself to help it as it is his True Will
I wonder what Touma's Origin is if Shirou's Origin is Swords.

>Saten
Oh shit, so Junko is next?

>There is a chance that I can beat the shit out of Mikoto using based Ragna
Truly the best timeline.

Who?

>I love violence so much

According to Aleister's speech it's violence or if we take into account Imagine Breaker always coming back to him? Destruction?

>yfw he only wants it to be born just so he would be able to destroy it himself

I wonder if YL finished translating that Index chapter he had trouble with.

Touma would never believe an unborn life would become an absolute evil. He can't even see Aleister as one. He would fight Shirou to the death to protect Angra

Kakine+Mordred - Team "Please notice me, Aleister/Chichiue"
Measure Heart+Medb - Team Turboslut
Yobou+Siegfried - Team Sumanai
Rakko+Jeanne Alter - Team "Edgy but secretly dorks that just want to be loved"

DELETE THIS

Accelerator + Lancelot = team unrivaled

What's Kakine's Origin then?

Also, I really like this design. Mine looks like a deranged version of Angelica from the Rugrats. It's funny though, so I'm keeping it.

Because literally nobody cares about those idiots and I'm especially talking about the guy with the blue hair. If it wasn't for Sup Forums Sup Forums and the crazy theories you guys have about him being a level five nobody would even remember his name. The only reason I even remember it is because he said hi to Febri that one time and she ran away. The last thing Kamachi needs to do is write another spinoff series anyways because all that's going to happen is the quality of all the other series will drop again and I didn't really care before but I'm kind of interested in Ghost Buddy so I'll pass.

I just noticed but imagine breaker if some fat guy tried walking in the room they're in. I don't think that would work out very well considering that door.

>Not using Terumi and his edgy stomping
Please

(Canceled)

Never mind. I just realized that the white thing in the middle is something else and not two different doors.

nice watermark and bitrate

>Not stopping time using best girl to bully her harder
Step it up.

Thank you, as always

Astral Buddy #4 22 Page(s), and
Idol Accel #23 8 Page(s)
22Page(s)
D/L:
Mediafire:
mediafire.com/file/fydrtf74ihrxoei/Daioh26072017.rar
Other Download link
pastebin.com/tV59NVpG

Nice contribution to the thread reject. At least post a cute picture.

I missed you!

Is there any proof that these guys were actually friends?

t. hasn't even watched a minute of the show or read a page of the novels

Volume 1 started in summer so we didn't see much of them hanging out before Touma's memory loss but Touma's inner narrative did think of Aogami Pierce as a strong person he could call on to help. And he certainly knew his neighbor Tsuchimikado.

I remember one of them is a secret spy and no one calls the other by their proper name.

>Not reaping her soul

Actually he has a point, at least pre-memory loss. Touma doesn't even know Aogami's name

He probably knew. It's not like anyone no matter how close to him calls him anything other than Aogami Pierce or Blau.

Cute Dragon

“But that just meant he needed to call someone. Like Aogami Pierce or that Biri Biri girl Misaka Mikoto. The faces of a few tough people who he would not have to worry about getting involved in this kind of trouble floated up in his mind.”

“Kamijou used a pay phone to get Komoe-sensei’s address from Aogami Pierce. (Kamijou had dropped and broken his phone that morning. Why Aogami Pierce knew Komoe’s address was a mystery. Kamijou suspected he was a stalker.) Kamijou then began walking with Index’s limp form on his back.”

He thought of Aogami as a strong person and he knew his phone number. Technically in the first passage he only thinks of Aogami's face, but it would be shocking for him to know Aogami's phone number but not his name.

I want to eviscerate Kongou with a butcher knife.

*tips fedora*

JUST

Kakine will never live this chapter down.

Estelle is too loyal to her husbando

Kakine will always be #2.

>(((they)))
>loyal

I bet the Jews did this.

Anyone know what the other members of School are talking about here?

Hey, I told everyone last thread to DELETE THIS

I want to punch Estelle

Aleister Crowley summoning Aleister Crowley.
Also since it crossovers can technically happen because of either Her Majesty (or fuckery form Waltraute's world) Kyousuke shows up to stop it and gets dragged away by the Queen at the start again.

Can't be helped, Kakine is the laughingstock of Raildex.

I like you user.

SHUT UP HE WILL HAVE HIS MOMENT EVENTUALLY
THE TRUE NUMBER 1, HE WILL BREACH AIWASS'S CORE

They better have "tips fedora" as the translation for that sfx in the first panel.

>having a necrojew in your Harem
Her looks are 10/10
Her taste, personality, everything else is -1/10
Thus coming to a total of 4/10, a failure of a girl

Soon

I've had Rakko sniff me
Your move, Accelerator. What's (((Estelle))) going to do anyway, revive your corpse after I'm through with you?

White Queen is for

This is sad.

Skydiving with Mikoto!

Worship.
And Aniue.

>even dead girls don't want Kakine

Comfy

Kakine will do great things, just you wait. Once he reunites with his beetle, he will be free
AND HE WILL SOLIDIFY HIS PLACE AS NUMBER 1.

>chapter was so humiliating that kekineposter revives

Estelle's missin' out.

My hair is white because I was bald but Kakine-sama took pity on me and gave me hair
Dark Matter is truly the superior material

Kakine's only chance is to be playable in the mobage and VO, just so you can make him look good for once in his life

Dark Matter is pure, unadulterated WHITE
Non-pure sluts like Estelle can never take in my shine
Watch him be the best character.

Kazakiri is not even good for rape.
Why is she so fucking shit?

Rakko's mine faggots. Until you apologise to me for this chapter, no more sniffs for anyone except me

she's a good character to play as

I have Oriana's, and I'm not afraid to post them

Touma should've raped her

I have plenty
The tables would turn quickly

Pure cancer

Worse then constant Frenda and Kuroko posting?

haven't seen much kurokoposting lately

No, but only because it's not posted about as much

Every time I see someone whining about Touma and sex, I can't help but imagine some self inserting retard posting.

Even this one?

Dead Touma when