DUUUDE THEY FAKED 6 MOON MISSIONS

DUUUDE THEY FAKED 6 MOON MISSIONS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tek8-LtMgss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Duuuuude, Kubrick and pals remade the Odyssey for the Age of Lucifer, but they killed Stan's boss and pissed him off. Stan spent the next 30 years fucking their shit up with a secret code in his movies.

LOOK INTO IT

But they did.

just how flat is it?

We should all look into it, unironically.

i hate that spic fuck

>"WHY CANT I JUST THINK ABOUT IT BECAUSE ITS FUN?!?!?!?"-Bravo

mfw

dinosaurs, wtf are those

That spic fuck is the only hope we have for redpilling Rogan tards.. he’s the only one in that circle that’s not a kike and not braindead

I mean....
youtu.be/tek8-LtMgss

What’s his name again, Sup Forums?

Edgy Brah

>tfw know the rothschilds and other kike bankers rule the world but can't say it or else Rogan, Rogan's jew wife, and Rogan's jew producer will kick you out and permanently ban you from the show

DUUUUDE JUST TYPE ROUND EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED IN YOUTUBE THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF VIDEOS

flat earth

the truth is out there just look up in your bibles folks

That guy's a total fucking shill, believes literally every single conspiracy except WW2 and wouldn't shutup about how evil Hitler was

>pffftt that shit looks faaaaake
Investigate hollow earth

Honestly, the odds that he hasn’t run into Holocaust denial, white genocide, the Khazar hypothesis and Zionism are practically nonexistent considering the other fringe shit he’s brought up.

He was influenced by Eric Dubay who covers all of those things. Not saying Eric doesn't glow in the dark tho

Everytime i watch the joe rogan podcast with only joe eddi bravo brendan schaub and bryan callen i literally feel dumber afterwards

LMAO

Wastl bist des du?

Schaub is the dumbest jew I've ever seen. Possibly the dumbest jew ever.

it's because you hate truth, soyboi

They faked the footage. Then conveniently lost it along with all the telemetry data. The footage watched now is what was broadcast, which is shit tier because its a camera filming a 16" TV screen.

Nigger tier.

>Jaime pull up cannabis oil on whole wheat barley toast
>"I just think that, like, if everyone practiced Jungian meditation techniques there would be world peace tomorrow
>Jaime pull up kettle bell neck workouts
>Jaime Google raw elk meat eating and why it's the only way to truly eat organically

nein

Schas... na is a wurscht. Hawedere oder so.

Schaub isn't a jew. That's a german name.

look into pizzagate

i liked the podcast with graham hancock

>truth is denying everything told to you, even if it is the truth