Are you satisfied with MyAnimeList?

Are you satisfied with MyAnimeList?
What do you want the website is like?

keeping track of the anime you watch is stupid. mal is bad, reddit is bad, and this website is bad.

I use LibreOffice Calc.

Man, back in 2011 the page looked better.

It's perfect. I want Sup Forums to look more like MAL though but it's not like we can tell the difference anymore.

MAL is great, I learned about it from reddit about six months ago. It's strange how no one from Tumblr ever mentioned it, freakin casuals am I right?

I only use it to keep track of what anime I've completed. Otherwise, it's useless.

I use my brain for that though I can see how someone would enjoy MAL if they lacked one of those.

what's wrong with keeping track of the anime I watched?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Animes watched: 27
Animes finished: 11

It got worse? how different?

It's sort of superficial and eventually you'll be watching just to see the number go up, also, is there a point really? Most stuff will be seasonals you will drop in 2 episodes.

Are you satisfied with Reddit?
What do you want the website is like?

I bet you only watched like 5 animes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Animes watched: 27
Animes finished: 11

I assume you must be
>to intelligent

what about anime you're watching? official pages or twitter accounts are all japanese, right?

I watched ALL of DBZ, that has to count for like 20+ right there.

It's good for looking up anime and information on them. But that's really it.

post pages boys

I don't give a fuck about it
There are other resources and I'll use the first thing that pops up on google
I make my own spreadsheet to keep track of what I've watched

>have to use notepad to mark the 1000+ anime/manga series I finished
stay away from MAL don't give them any views and stick to notepad

Less ads

Nice quads

>Watching
>Not reading the superior manga

Plebian.

When you've watched 1000+ shows, movies and OVAs, goo luck remembering every title without a list.

yeah sure
i feel like my favorite characters section needs editing but i'm not sure how to change it...

>completed
>22
These people are posting on Sup Forums right now.

I digg that! my Friendster and Myspace pals rave about it all the time.

>Are you satisfied with MyAnimeList?
Its a simple website, simple is great. And then they added the seasonal charts, which made it even greater.
Don't care about the forum or club system. Forums are so last decade, they should delete that and save bandwitch.

Most people here have watched less than 100.

I use mal to compare with my friends so we can shit talk each other's tastes.

Nothing wrong with that I think, it's just that the community of the website itself is horrendous.

It's pointless. If you like a show you're going to watch it all the way through and if you drop it midway you're just going to forget about the plot and character motivations and won't be able to resume later.

On the other hand if you just want to show off to a bunch of people you'll never meet, people who won't check your profile anyway then sure, it's a great utility to boost your ego over a completely passive activity.

Anidb is just better functionality wise. Both sites have terrible communities of course.

I fucking hate summer.

Why? Because of the heat?

Haha Sup Forums is like so much better amirite guys? Like I only use it as a reminder of my shit taste but you alraedy knew that right my dudes? Oh what the heck let me post it on Sup Forums anyway because this is totally anime and manga discussion haha