The beta binge

>be me
>ugly 27 year old beta male with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever (everythingless except for prostitutes), never been to pub, club or party
>become the ugly loner nobody talks to within a day of all my jobs
>have boring full time job in London that miraculously takes no effort and is ok on my CV but waste all my free time (spend on average less than 1 hour in the office, zero scrutiny)
>too beta and ugly to pass job interviews for better jobs- know chad and Stacey get everything handed to them
>binged on junk food almost every day for past 2 weeks and always told myself it was the final time
>waste all my free time on the internet- don't have the initiative or motivation to learn or do stuff in my free time
>read books because I feel like I have to
>hated my degree
>main hobby is walking around outside, feeling sad about life, hoping that "jus going outside bro!" will spontaneously make my 20s not feel wasted
>smart enough to see the arbitrariness of all philosophical axioms; not stupid enough to fall for religion, stoicism, clean your room-ism, or hoorah-ism or other stuff
>don't have the balls to live life according to my own intuitions and feel pressured to read boring books or learn boring things
>spending 9-5 at work during the first month crushed my soul and stole all my time; dread the future
>feel so demoralised seeing Chads and Staceys everywhere; fully blackpilled about my ugliness killing the possibility of me having friends or a gf
>beta demeanour repulses everyone; neither posh or working class
>lifting weights changed nothing (have squatted 4 plate)

cheer up user at least u got snacks

You do know that Ben & Jerry's are kikes? They want you dead

I'm on a keto diet. Gib snax.

Tomorrow lent begins. A great time to get closer to God.

Don't eat for like 5 days. Just drink water.
Then you'll feel like cleaning your room.
Read about parasites in humans. That may take you away from the junk food a bit.

SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD

SAW THIS LAST YEAR

This is not your blog, bong. Why do you insist on posting your diary here every day?

Sounds like you believe the fulfillment of life, is doing what Chad and Stacey do. You are wrong. Learn how to look at life differently than just pining for what you don't have. Stop eating shit food.

Nigger, you can't even make your own sandwiches?

Brit bro regularly posts about his depression and his binges. I think it's just the same guy coming back from time to time. He never listens to any of our advice.

Stop binging on sugar and foods that are lacking in nutrition. It's not easy at first but you will feel better and be glad you made the changes sooner rather than later

Thanks OP I feel amazing about myself right now.
But its /r9k/ you want for your blog, sage

escape the black pill and you will find joy. force yourself to do things as uncomfortable as they may be. if you talk to someone the worst they can do is ignore you.
They cant kill you and if they do - chances are they wont eat you

sitting at home sulking eating junkfood is like wiping your ass with a wagon wheel

Stop smoking weed and a month later you will feel better overall

Are you the same faggot who spends all your cash on fast food, then complains about it every single week?

Shut up and go back to /r9k/, no one wants to listen about your fucking problems

This is Sup Forums, not /r9k/

Just how ugly are you? Don't be afraid to do what you want and be what you want to be. We'll all be dead soon anyway.

Men aren't ugly, only ugly women are ugly.

buy Chainlink you stupid poor piece of trash and become the rich Alpha you actually want to be.

Just start using heroine to make the pain go away ,
Everything is better than living like you're doing now

Ahahahahah sucks to suck, bitchboy

Someone post that ogre girl with the 7/10 body.

Your only hope to lose weight is to check out the youtube channel Snake Diet (20k subs). Helped me out alot and fixed my eating patterns. Although I am still lazy but a whole lot thinner.