So, is this a masterpiece?

So, is this a masterpiece?

Debatable but Chi-chan is love.

9/10

Yes.

The only good thing out of this show was that cosplayer

If it hadn't been for the boring mysteries it would have been my favorite KyoAni show instead of being mediocre.
Still the best bunkasai arc in all of anime.

a boring version of Haruhi

No, shit's boring, mysteries were a stupid premise, and the characters were mostly annoying and flat. It only got decent near the ending, and then the ending itself was a boring cliche.

/thread

There hasn't been a better anime this decade.

this

Visually, for sure.

WHY DON'T THEY JUST FUCK ALREADY

Animation - 10/10
Characters - 4/10
Story - 3/10
Flow - 0/10

Nobody has ever watched a full episode without falling asleep five minutes in, so it's impossible to determine.

That's an exaggeration. I didn't fall asleep until episode 3.

How? I fapped a lot to Chitanda.

The only masterpiece KyoAni ever made was K-On because it actually has proper writing and incredibly adorable characters. All their other shows are 5/10 at best, usually lower.

>K-ON
>proper writing
Honestly it just set up Hyouka. There's no writing in K-On besides setting up one joke for a character per episode.

ITT: people too indulged in CDGCT that they can't be assed to comprehend actual story

Just like you're too indulged in story to realize visual elements can hold a work up just fine with a minimal one or without one at all.

best Kyoani show

>shows with an emphasis on cute girls doing cute things
>good
anime was a mistake

K-on and Non Non Biyori are unprecedented masterpieces, and I say that as someone who hates the subgenre with a passion. Those two shows however border perfection, while all the other shit belong into the bin.

Yes

>26 episodes
>only the classics club origins and movie mystery arc were interesting

>people who couldn't understand plot story and the comfiest development

kill your self

so is Chuuni.

A snoozefest.