What do you feel about thigh highs?

What do you feel about thigh highs?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/zettai_ryouiki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is okay meanwhile sluts girls don't use them
ui a shit

Only for the toppest of waifus

Doesn't do anything for me. I prefer bare skin. A girl with no clothes on is best. If they must wear clothes, then I prefer a full dress. To make me anticipate the bare skin all the better.

Muh dik

But user, Rin is the enormous slut. She's like Yui who loves sucking her brother penis

I like wearing them.

Old hag.

I hope one day I'll meet a 3D girl that wouldn't mind wearing them for me in the bedroom, though I won't expect miracles.

Me too!

only meant for cute boys

>3DPD

This
They only look good in close ups otherwise ZR is barely noticeable.

I fucking love kneesocks.

shaved legs are so nice too

They're OK but pantyhose are better.

Yeah yeah I know, but can a man not have fetishes?

Sure, but they don't make you program better. When I put on my striped thigh-highs, I immediately start programming more efficient and safer programs. In fact my C program (Through very intensive and complicated algorithms, it outputs the universal truth about traps.) I finished is a piece of art. I owe it all to thigh-highs!

>They only look good in close ups otherwise ZR is barely noticeable.
Nah.

>3dpd

It's way too 2d. Like twintails. Nobody decent uses that irl. That is why it's this completely awesome.

Never said you couldn't. just keep it to 2D

Fuck Miyu is too sexy at times.

>ESL is triggered by his waifu's main rival
>People talk shit about ESL's waifu

Like clockwork, all the time, every thread.

I would have liked the scene better if she was bare. Full pantyhose wouldn't make much difference for this scene either.

>at all times
FTFY

thick thighs save lives, but thigh highs are my demise.

Vanilla normie alert.

>normie
Says the normalfag.

>Thigh highs + Spats.

muh

God's greatest gift.

A patrician's fetish. Definitely top tier, same level as holding hands.

Damn straight. Those are the gym clothes for my sluts in AA2

>normie
Fuck off.

If I were a cute anime girl, I would go bare legs with sandals during warm weather.
Knee socks with loafers during mild weather.
Thigh highs with loafers during mild-cold or breezy weather, and pantyhose with boots during cold weather.
That way I can always wear a skirt, thus having the benefit of mobility and comfiness during all weather conditions.
I'd also like to think that it protects your legs from all sorts of things.

thigh highs are the devil's sock.

Begone vile wenches.

user a cute!

completely ruined by faggots who wear them to try and look look girls in absence of real feminine features (because they're men)

oh wow what a fucking surprise
end yourselves

I love it.

Good on JCs, nobody else.

I'm afraid to say that Miyu has a big butt.

steamcommunity.com/groups/zettai_ryouiki

considering there is an entire Steam group dedicated to it, i'm not surprised this is a thread

Don't be a meanie, rudeposter

>fizz-buzz
>babby's first coding test
It looks like dressing as a girl makes you a complete fucking scrub at programming.

What does steam have anything to do with a thread on fucking Sup Forums?

>ironic weebs
>3DPD
>fags in general
n-no thanks

traps are cancer. you don't even have the balls to be full-on respectable homosexuals, you just shitpost on Sup Forums pretending to be girls (or what you think girls are like because you've never talked to one in your life, which is why you're a trap)

She (he) is just a beginner in that page, user.

We're all girls on Sup Forums, rudeposter. D-don't project it's bad for your health!

sauce

go away Sup Forums
we all know you still look like a hairy gorilla and no amount of bullshot angles and stockings will hide that

>We're all girls on Sup Forums, rudeposter.
You even fucked that up. Everyone here is a little girl

It's the thought that counts!

That was the implication, baka.

Yes, Wendy is the best girl.

If someone can't figure out fizz buzz after 10 minutes of playing around with conditionals, then I guess they do need to dress like a faggot. Because all they're cut out for is sucking dicks at a truck stop.

Pretty garbage implication.

God's gift to anime.
>tfw i will never be able to wear them and look cute

Like I said in the last thread, I loved this anime so much before it turned into a fucking haremfest. Kaichou is just leagues ahead of all the other girls but they keep stealing the spotlight away from her. Doesn't help that the other 2 girls' scenes are old as fuck cliches. I actually enjoyed watching (and by that I mean masturbating to) kaichou's everyday life at mc's house.

Oh please, if the manga was like that it would have lasted 1 volume like the hentai that it was based off of. The reason why it lasted so so long was because it focused on the interactions between the MC and the entire cast.

Also, it isn't a harem. It is a love triangle, there is only two women who like him. All the other females are just there for fanservice and so the audience wouldn't be bored of Rin and Ui.

Sage for off topic since it has nothing to do with the topic.

There is literally nothing wrong with wearing cute clothes in your own living area.

Oppressive, sexist clothing designed to entice men.
And most damningly, in anime they are worn by women of all ages, from toddlers to mature mothers. It's like a woman only exists as a sexual object since birth.

It is quite disgusting.

Yup, real men are comfortable in their sexuality.

If you can wear a bra, cute dress, and panties, and are comfortable in it, you are more manly than most men.

So be a man and wear cute clothes.

Touka pls go

Pantyhose might be better, I can't quite make that decision.

Sarada, I...

yeah, if you're female

Thigh highs with garter belt is maybe the best thing ever.

>using english terms
I bet you call spats something retarded like bike shorts. And to answer to the question, I love them.

>tfw 3d will never look this good.

oh well

Only the bestest of waifus wear them.

hng

HNNNNNGGGGGGG

Lurk two years before posting.

Everyone loves thigh highs!

I know it's not anime, but have you guys ever seen a girl in thigh highs? I live in central europe and girls don't even wear skirts at all. What's with wearing skirts in Japan? Is this just another anime thing or is it a real thing?

Stripped stockings are the way to go
P.S can anyone help me on this artist name, I can't make heads or tails on the script signature

Garter belts are just top-tier in general.

five seconds in iqdb

Legs are the sexiest part of the female body, especially when clad in tights or stockings or kneesocks.

what about a female (male)?

It's just a central European thing. Our women are feminists and thus pride themselves on being unattractive. Every time I travel outside northern and central Europe I see skirts and dresses everywhere, you don't have to go further than Poland or Italy to see this change.

I was just thinking about thigh highs last night. They seem like kind of a weird piece of clothing, the way they aren't supported by anything, just gripping with their natural tightness. The thought of wearing them felt odd because of that.

>I'd also like to think that it protects your legs from all sorts of things.
Not from me.

I don't know if it's always the case, but there's glue for thighhighs which is supposed to hold them in place. I think saw it on jlist.

That's probably for cosplay, to prevent impractical outfits that don't work in real life from falling apart.

>But user, Rin is the enormous slut. She's like Yui who loves sucking her brother penis
Wakana-Fag always be a slandering, liar, hypocrite by her president used goods slut
Im not triggered that wakana-fag is triggered by her slut shit waifu

>Drillicunt
>Cowtits instead personality
>pleace old men by money meme creator
Fuck You

What the fuck are you even trying to say, I can't even call you an ESL fag at this point.

sock glue is a common product, it would not be strange at all to use it for keeping up thigh highs

Hot

>thigh highs on character
>doesnt squeeze the thighs, just lazily drawn on

>don't fap for months
>fap
>holy shit so much and it's yellow?!

They're the roadway to the best part of the body (the feet).

Only sluts wear them and people with weird leg fetishes like them

>witch academy fag also luviafag
Fuck you

>how dare he post a reaction image on an imageboard!
>the nerve!
I've never followed it by the way, nor am I a luviafag. Stop embarrassing yourself

they're the best