Series that changed the way you see anime now

Hi Sup Forums
I've been wanting to talk about Legend of the legendary heroes with you for the last 7 years but it seems no one is insterested enough so for the last time before i try to kill myself.

Would you like to talk about the Legend of the legendary heroes with me?

also title

it's been like this for the last 7 years
;_;

I kinda stopped watching it at episode 7. Sorry.

where were you when it aired, it was popular then, but it didnt age well.
I rewtached it recently and it was just kinda average.
tried to read the LN and the translation was dog shit. Hurt my brain.

I'm currently watching it right now, and I'm surprised that it's actually pretty good. I avoided it for some time because of how generic the title was.

Had a plot that just sorta went all over the place.

What's so great about it? The designs appeal to me because of the lack of blatant fanservice. Might check it out.

>lack of blatant fanservice
Heh, this anime isnt for you. It's a harem to its very core.

Oh, ok. Too bad. I just want a Senyuu but more serious, is that too much to ask?

Its a comedy/harem with some really edgy scenes to change the pace now and then.

I was here, watching it with you all fags.
But you suddenly disappeared and left me behind.

>What's so great about it?
It saved fantasy anime 7 years ago

it's basically game of thrones: the anime but without rape

Which girl would you fuck? Spy or dango?

NTR princess

>without rape
heh, are you sure about that now

It had some neat concepts, some refreshing takes on fantasy worldbuilding, some sympathetic characters, but it didn't really go anywhere and it was crazy edgy especially after the other alpha eye guy or whatever showed up. Villain Sugita was nice though.

Nice taste.

I like the lore behind it
It's a shame the series has been on hiatus ever since Seraph got popular

A shame the sequel that actually touches on the subject of legendary heroes and demons will never EVER be animated.

>season 2 never
I really liked this show are the LN's any good?

Last I checked they were translated into english by like a 15 year old chinese kid. Could barely understand a word of it.

they are over 40 volumes right now, each volume is a great fuck you to your regular fantasy series.

it also has a lot of violence and rape in it.

they were re-edited like 4 years ago, they had the corrected the old translations and added new stuff

I hate rape so i'll pass. I feel like it's just used as a cheap mechanic to make you feel sorry for a girl because the author couldn't think up anything interesting to add to her character.

Nah, they don't use rape in that way nor a la Akame ga kill way.
Actually, they don't even use it until some really well advanced point in the plot(about 33 volumes in).

LoLH was good but not that good.

Hey Akame has Romance too.

Good political themes.

Cute.

I loved it. Wish I could suck on some big ol dongos

S2 fucking when

Also, how do we go back with normal Fantasy rather than isekai shit with video game stats and skills

Blame SAO.

>been on hiatus
It is never coming back. RIP

>I've been wanting to talk about Legend of the legendary heroes with you for the last 7
You're full of shit you retarded newfag.
Kill yourself