Finally watching through this

>finally watching through this
>can't stop hearing Emilia as Megumin
>can't stop expecting a EKUZU-PLOOOOOOOSION

HOW DO I DISASSOCIATE A SEIYUU FROM HER PREVIOUS ROLES???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mD07tpBBCY
youtube.com/watch?v=HIgkGkZxC2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just watch Maho Precure if you don't want to like her anymore.

I'm having the same problem with Eru from K&M. It didn't bother me with Emilia though, because she didn't sound that much like Megumin except in that one preview.

Mirai had many flaws but her voice isn't one of them.
I never watched Kono suba or Re:Zero.

you can't cure autism, I'm sorry.

NOT

Only Meguminfag say that Emila is Megumin
Because they want to reassure themselves because Emilia wins the MCbowl but they forget that Emilia is the heroine of his manga and that Aqua is the heroine of his manga not Megumin
Megumin is more like Rem (much loving her and much popular but loses the MCbowl)

Megumin====Rem
Aqua====Emilia

Let's make this harder for user.
youtube.com/watch?v=3mD07tpBBCY

Sorry ESL-kun, but Megumin's win has been confirmed by the author's last interview.
Well, just wait until you see volume 12's spoilers. I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.

Are you fucking stupid? They have the same VAs, no one cares about your shipping bullshit.

imagine being this retarded

Thanks user, for once I'm happy I'm tone deaf. Didn't notice Emilia's VA was Megumin's till just now.

Listen to episode 18's preview, it's great.

>hear Akio Otsuka in literally anything
>can't stop picturing whoever he's voicing as Snake

Kazuma literally hates Aqua at some points, is more like a love-hate friend relationship

He also said to Megumin in the LN that 15 is the minimal age he would accept to date a younger girl (he is 17 at this point), also they really get along

He also rejects Darkness for Megumin in the latest volume, which is an enormous change from the web novel.

Every time I hear Takehito Koyasu I have to tell "DIOOOO!"

Yeah I hear it now

>watching harem shit
Why?

KYS

Blame her for only having one voice.

Worst Zero

That's fixed easily just by watching more series.

The hard mode is when you listen to web radios / watch events and can't stop hearing them as their IRL selves.

One has tiddies then other one don't

This is probably the closest you're going to get.
youtube.com/watch?v=HIgkGkZxC2g

>The hard mode is when you listen to web radios / watch events and can't stop hearing them as their IRL selves.
This. When it happens, you're fucked.

Not harem.