80's waifus are the best waifus. Prove me wrong

80's waifus are the best waifus. Prove me wrong.

You're still wrong

But that's a slut.

no westaboo shit please

>Down syndrome

>Misunderstandings AHAH so funny
the MC was a spineless shit, Madoka and the kyousuke's father the only good characters of the series

arnt they like, 60yo now?

Cartoons don't age genius

>Thundercats
>western

are you actually retarded?

>I don't know what "waifu" means

Pretty sure you just like your mom user.

Yes. They're made to look natural and human instead of being some kind of caricature.

Also they're better drawn.

If you're a hipster maybe.

A lad has the looker for a belle

Since he ain't can confess, he is gifted by Heaven with the girl's candlestick number. Never minding the strange switchboard voice, he immediately calls her, and is in riot to find out that she is mad for him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a funny face. After some detective work, he finds out that the canary he called is not the same as he got his crush on with. In fact, she aint no even exist in this universe at all. She is the lady's double from the afterlife, who has got all kissy-kissy with the big guy's own other self, who too is unaware of her oozing.

Adventures ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective crushes, MELODRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PASSION.

Was the 80's Japan's best decade?

Thundercats are western. A lot of shows from that period were comissioned to Japan, but remain western in essence.

>won twice in the franchise

> tfw the best girl wasn't a regular character

that 80s hair animation

Orange Road is a shit tier 80s show.

Wouldn't it be wrong to have a waifu older than yourself?

The age of the series or her actual age?
Because the answer to both is no.

You don't understand what a waifu is.

what is it ?
tell me .

Dragon Ball Bulma > DBZ Bulma
Good thing 18 was there to take over as best girl after she cucked Yamcha.

I couldn't watch that show, I thought her voice was irritating.

She stole my heart

the cutest

Better waifu than Madoka

Easily.

>36 years of economic stagnation since 1991

Why is Madoka so perfect?

You can't explain miracles.

I guess the Simpsons is Korean anime then

Great, I can post Yuri in these threads, she makes me diamond hard.

Is this show any good? I downloaded it because the second opening had a real 80s nostalgia feeling to it and I read that the main girl was the mother of the anime tsundere archetype, but I was kind of put off by the audio quality of the first episode.

Hell yeah motherfuckers

I wouldn't exactly call Madoka a tsundere. She's more kuudere.

You are my eternal nigga.

OP doesn't know what "waifu" means hohohoho.