Shokugeki no Soma

Chuuni about to go full Chuuni against Giga. Also Spoilers Pics Soon

Previous Thread: > Saitou is this week’s cover.

> Histoire: This is surprising…First and foremost, it’s extremely risky to work together. And the fact that Eliten 10’s side isn’t working together is the very proof of that! They’re convinced…That the best tactic is to emphasize the concept of "I", and that they can smash any collaborative work with ease.
>In a Régiment de Cuisine, it’s extremely difficult to find the right balance of your own cooking and assisting your teammate.
>But Subaru Mimasaka can do that!
>He’s without a doubt, currently the biggest strength to lead the Rebels to triumph!
>Saitou: They say when it comes to the sword, the best way to learn is to mimic…Your ability to perfectly copy my movements is astonishing!
>But…even I who is pursuing Bushido isn’t referring to myself with “Sessha” (When Mimasaka copied Saitou, he said Sessha. It’s a common way Samurai used to call themselves, which simply means “I”)
>Saitou: Isn’t your image training lacking?
>Rindou: No you occasionally use it.
>Tsukasa: Right, he says it.
>Momo: You do–
>Megishima: You do say it.
>Saitou: Megishima, even you…
>Saitou says that their knives aren’t equal and offers his knive to Mimasaka.
>While aspiring to become a Samurai, he started to value useless aspects of a Samurai, and became intoxicated with himself.
>Mimasaka: I appreciate it. Now my (Sessha’s) trace is nearing perfection…
>Their cooking progresses.
>They apply a sauce made of soya sauce, mirin, and red wine.

>[Mimasaka’s flashback:]
>Mimasaka is training.
>Mimasaka: Damn…I didn’t think the load would be this much. In the Régiment de Cuisine, I don’t know who my opponent is going to be. So I need to be prepared, and do the image training for all of them.
>But tracing multiple chefs at the same time is a heavy load for my body.
>…That shouldn’t serve as an excuse
>Mimasaka is thinking about Soma and Takumi and is determined to work hard to return the favors.
>Person in black dress: Hey! You have to turn off the lights and go back to your room…
>Mimasaka: Oraora it’s Rindou senpai-! It’s Rindou senpai!
>I will devote my all for the best taste…that’s Eishi Tsukasa’s cooking.
>No matter what, I will kill you Yukihira.
>Hey Bucky let’s talk with Momo~! Bucky is sooo cute~!
>It…it’s not like I did it for you…Please reflect on your behaviors.
>Who…Who are you calling cute…! You idiot!
>Don't…don't misunderstand it!
>I don’t care about you…don’t think that I want to get along with you or something!
>It…it's true okay!

>[Flashback over]
>Mimasaka: Now the arranging begins!
>Both are holding Sushi on their hands, but it’s Saitou who finished first.
>Saitou created “10 Tsuna Sushi, Kodamaru Sushi ”
>They are smaller than what Alice once created and there are 10 different types of Tsuna Sushi.
>10 minutes are left and Mimasaka starts his arrangements.

>END

To continue where I left off

Stop. Go to /e/ if you want to image dump.

I hate tournament arc.

Keep going, user.

That's all the fanart I have

>Souma will fuck this one day

Say, what happened to chapters 190-215? I can't find them anywhere, are they on madokami?

How long has this arc lasted now? Half a year?

>We still haven’t quite decided just how long we’ll take this story for. We’ve talked about maybe writing through Soma’s graduation from Totsuki Academy. Another idea that’s been tossed around was wrapping up the story before he enters his second year. We’ll probably do an epilogue of some sort, regardless. We still need to discuss how Soma will be depicted once he’s in the Elite Ten.
Reminder that Tsukuda still have no idea how the story will end.

Promotion exam arc started a year ago.

>Reminder that Tsukuda still have no idea how the story will end.
True but also keep in mind that this whole Azami arc was something he planned on doing since the beginning. He probably didn't think it'd be this long but this was something he entitled to do since the start

>Almost 5 months now and we're still stuck in 2nd bout.
Damn, I want to drop this and wait until next year.

I feel like this will end and the only confirmed couple will be MomoxSaitou.

When are we officially treading Namek?

Spoiler Pics when?

never

I fucking hate tournament arcs.

Why?

They drag on forever. Story loses some of its tension because half the time the outcome is predetermined based on shonen writing. Chapters are wasted on internal monologues and power analysis when the characters could be DOING things like going places, building new relationships with each other, training, exploring, etc. Time literally slows down in the manga as each and every move by a character, lasting about a fraction of a second in real time, has to be frozen in place and broken down.

>I feel like this will end
What will end?

>sushi
This is going to end up like the Soma match. Subaru just finds a way to make the sushi better despite the atmospheric conditions, sword loses because his sushi's flavor changed from the time/air.

>sword loses because his sushi's flavor changed from the time/air.
I doubt that'll happen. Don't forget whenever Subaru traces his opponents he always adds a twist to the original recipe.

Subaru will add something innovative but the judges prefer the "pure" sushi and DQ/shaft him

>Don't forget whenever Subaru traces his opponents he always adds a twist to the original recipe.
That's what I meant. That extra something will help preserve the flavor from fading, especially if he has to serve second.
Probably not. They chose Souma's fried noodles over Nene's pure soba after all.

Same here, but hopefully it goes back to regular school life after this because this arc is taking ages. Not to mention the fact that we still aren't close to the 3rd round.

I hope so. It's just been battles back to back forever now, and I could really go for some comfy chapters.
Also Valentine's arc when?

>Also Valentine's arc when?
After the Christmas arc

After this RdC is over, the author better give us some relieving comfy chapters for a few months, though that's highly unlikely.All we know is we are gonna get some form of celebration in PSD,

Is this actually just Bleach but with cooking? Jobbers and all?

After this Rdc is over, we all know Azami will be redeemed whether you like it or not

I hope you're ironically expecting a valentines arc.

Will he move into PSD?

That's just a edit

I don't want to see his face anymore after this.The only good thing about this arc was Erina moments otherwise this arc was literally shit and the way the author is dragging this RdC further, it seems like we will reach the 3rd bout by the end of this year.Actually, he is probably busy coming out with some decent ideas of beating Central so it doesn't look like an asspull.

I mean Kuga is basically only here to job

DAMMIT TOSH! Sop making me question my sexuality

>Saito and Megishima are High School students

Why the fuck is he so over the top? Not even Rindou being half a snake isn't as bad.

Somei a best central.

He's so fucking sexy

Jesus man

>tfw loli is his waifu

Momo's man.

>tfw Momo gets to peg that hot body every night

Megishima and Eizan are the only E10 left to get solo color covers?

Yep

I think Megi will get his when it comes time to serve his food

Eizan I would like to see get one just to finish the set but if he got skipped I wouldn't care really

Eizan might get his next bout, but what about Megishima? No way he'll be relevant after he loses to Rindou. Unless we'll get another CP very soon.

Damn, Rindou chose the wrong man.

>Erina, Kuga, Isshiki, Nene and Somei wear cool clothes
>Momo, Rindou and Eishi just wear school uniform
They will probably get more interesting color pages in future.

Reminder that these two good looking dudes are High school students

>My ovaries

gook when ??

Oh shit is this a new doujin?

What is this? Source?

i think soma's third year would be interesting everyone planning what are going to do with their lives and their last chance to close old rivalities

I'm wondering how will Tosh evolve Soma further in his second/ third year

Give him long hair like Jou had in his 3rd year

Did we stop getting spoiler pics nowadays?

We'll usually get one or two but Korean scans should be out soon

>>But…even I who is pursuing Bushido isn’t referring to myself with “Sessha” (When Mimasaka copied Saitou, he said Sessha. It’s a common way Samurai used to call themselves, which simply means “I”)
>>Saitou: Isn’t your image training lacking?
>>Rindou: No you occasionally use it.
>>Tsukasa: Right, he says it.
>>Momo: You do–
>>Megishima: You do say it.
>>Saitou: Megishima, even you…
God this is great

FIVE MINUTES

I was about to talk shit about the whole "Previous thread" stuff, but then I noticed the OVA stuff there so thanks for that.

I actually had a classmate in highschool that looked a fucking lot like Saito though, except that he was a manlet and stupid version, so it's not that crazy to think they really are. If anything it makes me value more how pretty are depicted to be.

Look at how respectful and friendly third years are for each other. And we know that almost all first years are buddies as well.
What the fuck went wrong with the second years?

>What the fuck went wrong with the second years?

Eizan, Kuga and Nene

Eizan is a douchebag in general, Kuga is a rich spoiled brat and Nene is bitch. Putting them in the same room along with Isshiki and its not going to end well really

Legit questions. Where are
>Sadatsuka Nao
>Hojo Miyoko
>Kanichi Konishi and the rest of Don RS
>members of Megumi's RS
>Takumi's fanclub
>Kuga's bald squad
>99 people Souma returned knives to

Probably all expelled.

Momo probably called dibs first.

Oh god help me.

Jesus Christ, I was actually expecting this though.

Remember this man only have pure intentions!

I wonder who he all traced

I assume every single E10 member.

i'm so glad they brought mimasaka back for this

Can't wait to see Mimasaka as Rindo

Cute

>we gonna get several pages of Mimasaka posing as different Elite members
How long are they planning to drag it?

If it's with this kind of content hopefully a lot. I'm not ready for another boring Souma match soon, fuck that.

>I'm not ready for another boring Souma match soon

I don't think anyone is user.

Cute

>Doesn't realize he uses sessha
Dumb chuuni

This fanart came pretty close, not bad

>you now realize that the reason Megishima left Elite Ten is not because he disagrees with Azami, but because he was the only adequate person between two literal autists, a chuuni and a psycho

Be nice to Bucchi's dad.

What do you think the sex is like between these two?

She does all the job, he says cringy shit.

Painful

Strapping on Bucchi's dick to chuuni's ass.

Why do I feel this is the comfiest pairing?

It's the only pairing that is closest to being true imo

I think they most definitely are dating each other.Can't wait to hear their backstory.

We need a canon couple already

This might be an extreme cooking high school but it's still a highschool and these are still teenagers

Some of them are bound to be dating

Foodsexuals, all of them.

All the guys are too autistic to notice the beauty of their baes

Oh Jesus. I wonder what Nene and Rindou are like.