Fuck liberals and their faggoty EBT

nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-wants-replace-food-stamps-blue-apron-type-program-n847586

What the fuck happened to "beggars can't be choosers"?

Other urls found in this thread:

usda.gov/oig/webdocs/27901-0002-13.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_cheese
fortune.com/2017/06/30/walmart-food-stamp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That’s a pretty good idea. Prevents people from buying shit like soda and chips with snap.

Did Q predict that you'd get called a faggot, faggot?

Based store owner

Holy fuck delivery jobs are my favorite type of jobs
Currently doing uber delivery right now on the side
I would fucking love if they did this
This would create so much jobs

Do you think the money you make driving around exceeds the amount of money you spend on car maintenance?

It's funny how the faggot democrats are trying to say this is a bad thing. They know how much fraud their voters are perpetrating

Is the uber/uber delivery industry still going to be strong in one or two years? I'd love to be able to make good money off it when I'm 21.

Yes in one week I can buy a new car
My father was a mechanic and taught me everything
I can buy a used car for $600 and make it last a lifetime with less than $50 on maintenance in a month

It really depends on the location. I've met people making a comfortable living off of it and people who just use it for beer money.

Meant a year not month but it’s very easy if you know how to handle a car
I’ve purchased for friends and they still have their cars as well

It will continue to boom until self driving cars become an actual thing. Once self driving cars are up and running, they will replace most delivery positions

I've never hated a meme so fast

Food stamps got through welfare reform in the mid 90s unscathed, thats why its so rampant for abuse. It is a major contributing factor for shenanigans in the ghetto.

This topic really weeds out the faggot whites whove never been within a zipcode of a dangerous area in their life and live in a bubble detached from reality because everyone knows ebt are largely used fraudulently in a ghetto

So I'd say ten years before it's impossible except for a few specialty human drivers.

They stand outside the store and ask if they can buy your groceries for cash.

Literal food cucks
They will watch me eat it too

Retail fag here. Spics and nogs pretty much ALWAYS spend most or at least half of their EBT on snacks and sugar water. It looks more like they're buying shit for a party than feeding a family.

Q predicted this rejection and scoffs at your cookie cutter opinion of memes.

Fake News. A white capitalist stole my ss# and used it before I turned 18. Take that, Trumpian White Capitalists!!!!!!!

It’s the new k keep me posted but it doesn’t know when to go away when it’s not funny anymore

But the GOP base benefits most from gibs.

Just keep the current EBT system and sterilize everyone in the program...children included.

Awesome

>MUH widespread EBT fraud!
Wrong.
usda.gov/oig/webdocs/27901-0002-13.pdf

>the two broke ass income brackets vote overwhelmingly democrat
>everyone else votes republican
I like how liberals shift republicans to either being poor dumb hicks or evil rich fat cats depending on what they want to argue

>just get a job
>what’s that? you can only find part time work?
>get 3 jobs then pussy what do you need sleep for?
>biology rules everything around me but also you need to take responsibility for your finances user
lol kys bootlicking faggots

Haha you dumb fucks you honestly believe this shit is going to be cheaper than just handing out food stamps? HAHA you would be f ucking WRONG

you'd be right but that would be for whites because guess what? They are doing that right now three jobs and feeling like they should fucking kill themselves.

>spend less time managing grocery funds, planning meals, and commuting to and from shopping centers is bad cuz you'll have less time to do other shit
Do I read you correctly goyim?

>dont catch 99 percent of abuse because they dont try
>haha see theres no fraud
>how dare you suspect a bunch of people too incompetent to feed themselves would use it for fraud
You have no fucking clue what youre talking about. There isnt a ghetto in this country where you cant buy food stamps for 50 cents on the dollar within minutes cold if youve never set foot with one as long as you start asking on the street.

im a recipient of ebt
why are people so upset about this, its not like you dont get food, you just get a couple less options

what fucking economic black hole do you live in where some not very fun but doable 12/hour job with plentiful overtime isnt available and handed to someone on the spot so long as they can spell their name, dont show up to orientation drunk, and take a piss test and doesnt test positive for half the drugs on the screen?

Because you cant sell it off for cash to buy vices

Skimming through that
>2.6 billion dollars went to 3,394 retailers who reported SSNs of at least one deceased person
And it doesn't appear to address the actual problem, which is people selling $200 worth of benefits for $100 in cash, that they can use for whatever. It didn't attempt to track that at all.

Nailed it

>biology rules everything around me but also you need to take responsibility for your finances user

?

And if you would read the full text you would see that there is a system in place where such suspicious transactions get flagged and investigated, not to mention hotlines to report suspected abuse.

So much this. Every single one of these threads has someone telling their woe-as-me story about welfare, as if their 90 year old white grandparents are the reason the welfare system is so fucked.

Look who's never worked near a brown person a day in zir life.

Uber doesn't let you drive a shit box.

Suspicious transaction of benefits redeemed but not doled out. If food was given it wasn't suspicious.

Almost every time I go to 7-11 some scummy looking character is buying a frozen pizza and having them heat it up afterwards to take advantage of a loophole.

I for one welcome a world with less pizza and shitty wing grease on the gas pumps, because we all know people who can afford to feed themselves dont eat 7-11 with any regularity.

negro cutting your ebt card for cash is basically the first week of hoodnomics 101 stuff. Dont sit there and stand by the outrageously misleading claims that report makes and act like any fraud is actively enforced

>the answer to welfare abuse is a massive and massively ineffectual bureaucracy
Or you could give them government cheese and watch hem better themselves over night

Oh, how I wish that was true.

Read the audit.

I'm not, but the rate is very low compared to government programs like the military, but you fags don't bat an eye as we keep throwing tax dollars down that particular money pit.

>they're buying shit for a party than feeding a family.
most niggers aren't even buying shit for their kids because school feeds them for free

You probably aren't old enough to remember why that program was discontinued, but like trickle-down, surely it will work THIS time.

>You probably aren't old enough to remember why that program was discontinued
Please tell me the excuses the niggers were using at the time for why they needed mo money fo dem programs n shit

You have to bear in mind in a massive ineffective bureaucracy like that over half the funds dedicated to it get ate up by administration, so it becomes a just as much a spoils/job program to keep people employed as it is a welfare program

So that $125 that got put on your card this month really costs taxpayers at least $250, and then it's easily open up to fraud with little oversight on the user to use it correctly.

Then if they sell it off for half, they get $62.50 in cash, turn around and blow it on a few hours of fun, and that $250 was used to get a person fucked up for a little bit.

It is a horribly inefficient, wildly corrupt(on the users end) program

Yep.

Remember, kids: If liberals are ranting and raving about Trump's plan to hand deliver food goods to the needy, remind them that these poor poor people, in many cases, are disabled, and making them get out in the cold/heat to shop for their groceries and haul them back is inhumane.

#LetThemEat
#TrumpCareBoxes

Also the program is still in effect in many ways, major bulk purchases as recent as 2016

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_cheese

>For example, one retailer had 99 percent of its transactions rejected by ALERT. While STARS reflected that the retailer was redeeming $224,000 in benefits monthly, ALERT showed that only $2,200 in benefits had been transacted. This retailer’s store type required that ALERT’s scans be conducted on its transactions to identify patterns consistent with fraud. Because this problem was never addressed, 99 percent, or approximately $222,000 of this retailer’s transactions, went unscanned.

I'm reading the report. Please direct me to the part that says people are not selling their points for cash.

Can someone explain why its a problem for niggers to buy frozen pizza and ice cream with their ebt? Granted, it doesnt go a long way but those are food items last time I checked

>Currently doing uber delivery right now on the side
Thank you for your service, I love that shit.

People only get three jobs when they only get baby hours. Everyone I know with more than 1 job works less than me.

The problem is that shaniqwa has 8 kids so she gets like $500 but will gladly sell her card for $250 and just have her kids fed at school instead

It had nothing to do with minorities. Storing and disputing those stores on a national level became an expensive logistical nightmare. How are we going to ship these food boxes? It would create a bureaucratic situation ripe for corruption. Many places in our country can't afford mail delivery, let alone handling that much extra freight. And what about people without permanent residences? It sounds like an okay idea, but it really isn't. Maybe just put further limits on what people can purchase with EBT, since that seems to be the part that triggers people so badly.

Those are luxury items, they should focus on cost efficiency. Then saving enough money to be a productive member of society, this part doesn't happen. Anyone who is cool with an ebt recipient buying ice cream and bullshit is a spineless limp wrist faggot.

>Maybe just put further limits on what people can purchase with EBT
Or maybe just limit who has access to EBT and put limits on it. EBT actually requires you find a job in a certain period but niggers always fake disabilities to avoid that requirement and get SSI as well.

Might as well just read "no niggers or spics"

NBC
fake news

>luxury items
That can be said for anything. Meat is a "luxury item", milk, cheese, and eggs are "luxury items"... So what should they do, live off plain rice?

sounds like a bureaucratic mess. they should just get rid of welfare.

If people cannot afford food or housing, the government should set up camps, with lots of barracks. Send these people to the camps, where they can be assured of a meal, a shower, and a warm place.

Contributes to the nigger obesity problem which then we all have to pay even more for their healthcare

htis. user is a larp faggot who never utilize what his father teach him.

Golden rice to avoid deficiencies.

Don't play stupid with me, OH IS RICE A LUXURY ITEM, IS MILK LUXURY, DUDE IS WATER NOW A LUXURY ITEM LMAO. That is a fucking dessert item and yes, they should be eating cost efficient food as this is generosity. No one owes anyone anything, but everyone is incredibly ungrateful and people expect more than they give.

After my divorce I had to get food stamps
It helped a lot
I did buy soda and snacks though
I once bought sushi at my grocery (nice upscale grocery)
I almost shit because they let me
Then I found out I could buy anything with nutritional value
I could've bought steak and lobster if I wanted to but I think I used it the way it was indented for milk bread eggs and shit for kids

When I was 18, I had 3 jobs. I worked 2 retail positions...one on week nights, and one on weekends. My full time 40 hour job was in an office. I was 20 when I dropped the part time jobs. 2 straight years of 80 hour weeks.

That buffer I created really set me up for a good few years, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Go to bed Tim

>Niggers and spics can't buy junk food or sell their food stamps anymore

If we can't get rid of the program this is the best solution.

Literally who?

What if we started boycotting stores that accepted EBT?

> american poetry

This, back when I was poor I used to get food stamps and would just trade the things I bought off for random shit and keep a box of ramen or two for myself

>get 3 part time jobs
>what do you need sleep for?
4+4+4=12
>complaining about a half days work

Teach me senpai!

I didnt call rice a luxury item, it is in fact "cost efficient", though you want to be angry right now and have a temper tantrum at words online but let me ask you this, if a nigger buys, in bulk and at a cheap price, the items needed to make a pizza, many pizzas actually to last, from scratch, would you still be crying about "muh taxes" that you probably dont even pay because "muh luxury"?

this

I work my ass off and get EBT because I have so many kids. Thanks for buying my lunch, taxcucks.

Yep. They get free breakfast and free lunch at school. You automatically qualify for those if you're on SNAP. Basically, as long as their parents can manage to have something for them to scrounge up for dinner that's all they need. But they still get $400-500 a month to spend on garbage. Ever wonder why so many black people are morbidly obese? That's why.

>When I was 18, I was a bootlicking faggot
Cool.

It was never funny

In Britain there was the Council Estate Housing, which produced some CHAVS, but most were actually functional when Britain was still British.

wow I had no idea this existed. Looks like hundreds of restaurants could deliver to me.

Kinda expensive but if I am ever super lazy I can get a mcdonalds cheeseburger delivered.

So, the real question is, what is walmart's stance on this? They receive the bulk of the gibs from the ebt system currently.

Self driving cars with no driver won't be a thing in our lifetime.

You are in the minority.

>Kinda expensive
Grubhub tends to share drivers and they don't often charge a delivery fee, you just need to tip (or really you should in this case). Super convenient.

fortune.com/2017/06/30/walmart-food-stamp/

They hate it, obviously.

Unfortunately you are correct

The biggest problem I see with this is the homeless bums who have no place to store food for a week. I don't think this system can go through unless they can come up with a workaround.

Checked but hold up...that 1/4lb. Big Bite & Big Gulp for only $2 can be pretty tasty after a long, hard workday and you don't feel like cooking.

You sure that applies to uber delivery? Was reading their rules, all I saw was you get paid more if you deliver with a fancy vehicle.

Looks like it comes out to about the same price when you include tip. Will definitely have to try these out.

She needs to be buying 50 pound sacks of potatoes, rice, beans, and flour. Junk food is not satiating.

>potatoes
That shit makes you fat as hell.

I actually did with my own money when I had a 7-11 right by my house and it was 10 for 5 for some big ass wings and due to my situation didn't have fuck all in my apartment. I make enough that I could have gone fancier but that shit wasn't bad when they made it fresh and the price was legit.

>Looks like it comes out to about the same price when you include tip. Will definitely have to try these out.
It usually does, you should tip uber as well though.

You'd be driving to nigger-infested shitholes that would rob you.
Bad deal.