Deep State Taking U.S. to War

ph.news.yahoo.com/north-korean-nukes-existential-threat-us-intel-chief-161306361.html

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaljournal.com/news/world/north-korean-nukes-existential-threat-to-us-intel-chief/article/514766
afp.com/en/news/826/north-korean-nukes-existential-threat-us-intel-chief-doc-zo16q3
theeventchronicle.com/finanace/three-countries-left-without-rothschild-central-bank/
dni.gov/files/documents/Newsroom/Testimonies/SSCI Unclassified SFR - Final.pdf
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/defense/326094-how-north-korea-could-kill-up-to-90-percent-of-americans-at-any
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the Deep State wanted war in Syria, it's Donald who wants war in NK

digitaljournal.com/news/world/north-korean-nukes-existential-threat-to-us-intel-chief/article/514766

Fuck off faggot

PEACE AND PROSPERITY

afp.com/en/news/826/north-korean-nukes-existential-threat-us-intel-chief-doc-zo16q3

Tulsi just tweeted that it's time to have peace talks with NK.
What do you guys think about her?

Everyone wants war in North Korea you idiot

I'd poo in her street, if you get my drift

IM A YANKEE DOOGLE DANDY
IM A YANKEE DOODLE BOY
I LIKE USA #1
I LIKE APPLE PIE
BUY ME PEANUT CRAKER JACKS
USA USA USA USA USA

>it's Donald who wants war in NK
Don's using Kim as a media distraction, they have an agreement to help each other with headlines

woke

Kewl. Not helping this time though. NZ gave us the flu and they can't help either. All the best
Cheerio

>Kewl
I haven't seen that word since like 1998. Well played

98 was pretty fresh

The Rothschild family is slowly but surely having their Central banks established in every country of this world, giving them incredible amount of wealth and power.
In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned or controlled Central Bank:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran
theeventchronicle.com/finanace/three-countries-left-without-rothschild-central-bank/

Prophecies all pretty much said that USA will wage war on Iran, so that is where it's at. Only Kikes push the NK nonsense, these people are nuclear armed. Not even the Jewnited Fakes are moronic enough to try to mess with them.

Trump is a known sucker for wanting to nuke Iran, so everyone talking different is a bs boi

i refuse to believe a war with NK is a real possibility until it actually happens

Reminder US airstrikes & AC-130 took out hundreds of russian mercenaries in syria a few days ago

Wasn't it only 1?

This user is correct. Puff The Magic Dragon ate 200 of them.

Subsequently, a Russian Pantsir took out 2 F-16's and an Apache.

Althoug at first i would totally oppose `regime change` in Iran.

Some things i learned about the Muslim Brotherhood Trump brought me on the fence about it.
First you have to understand that Muslim Brotherhood and Iranian regime are so close together they are almost synonymous. They'r the same thing.

If MB takes over Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Israel and US (in the middle east) are a done deal.

It's simply in NEVER in USs interest to play nice with the Iranian regime.
In the end when it comes down to it, they ARE radicals. They are Islamists,

I just want nuclear annihilation. Please. It's all I want.

>Some things i learned about the Muslim Brotherhood Trump brought me on the fence about it.

Some things i learned about the Muslim Brotherhood, AND Trump brought me on the fence about it.

We all became fucking losers when we decided to allow politicians to dictate our internal and external policies.

99% of humanity wants to be left the fuck alone...wants to be free of mom and dad government and don't need to be told what they fuck they should and should not do.

As anybody from a small community knows...the chickens always come home to roost. Do bad to somebody, fuck with livelihood and you will end up dead

bump

Here is is assessment from last year. I am still currently analyzing his more recent one.
dni.gov/files/documents/Newsroom/Testimonies/SSCI Unclassified SFR - Final.pdf

Remember the Iranian revolution? So much for the US BS. No one in the world gives a fuck about these warmongers, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. First things first.

They're broke, Trump will have to go to war soon. If not, they're toast.

Interesting older article.
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/defense/326094-how-north-korea-could-kill-up-to-90-percent-of-americans-at-any

Honestly we should just lift sanctions. I don't give fuck if they're commies, just as long as no Americans are getting hurt. Not our job to kill commies on the other side of the planet. I don't want to foot that bill.
The trouble is that our economy is running on fumes and going to war is a good excuse to go further into debt.

US is the Beast of the Land spoken of in the Apocalypse, there is a reason America is not mentioned in the Bible. America's birth was christ-like as in, deceptive to even it's inhabitants. But it's true actions are that of the Devil.

Biggest mass murder of this planet. You think that will go unpunished. Hah.

>HURR DURR IT'S DA DEEP STATE

Just fucking stop.
When will you drumpfshits admit that Trump is quarterbacking this shit?
Trump is a total neocon.

WW3 rosters:
>Satanic Alliance
Drumpf/USA
ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra, FSA etc
Israel
Saudi, other gulfies
Yurop, Anglosphere, India

>Resistance Axis
Russia, China
Iran, Syria, Hezbollah/Lebanon, Iraq, Palestinians, Yemen
North Korea
Philippines under Duterte
Cuba, Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia

>slimy bastards who will play both sides
Turkey
Egypt
Pakistan
Qatar

>countries Drumpf will also end up bombing for not wanting to join in
South Korea
Japan
Taiwan

No one will take you seriously if you cannot even spell his name correctly Reginald