Boku no Hero Academia

Will he be Deku's Vegeta by the end of the manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/450871912.html?from_sp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Thinking he's comfortable enough with her to do that
They have yet to really speak to each other user. Of course he was gonna contact Kiri.

all he did was send a notification pin to all his contacts though

come to think of it, does midoriya have everyone's number? even people he doesn't interact with? (i.e. kouda)

i think it was a class group chat

yeah, we see that Todoroki, Kirishima and Ochako saw the S.O.S. Todoroki was close enough to go help, and Kirishima did the only thing he could do, since he was far away: call the cops

I want to see Overhaul

I thought it was just a mass text to who ever was in his contacts.

Well I marathoned the anime last week and just finished binging the manga to catch up, now what? Theres nothing to fill the void that was for a short time filled with childlike happiness.

Make way for the bestest boys

Wait for spoilers with us.

No spoiler this week guys.
Wait for Viz release next week.

>tfw binge watching and reading
its the worst feeling user, but you just gotta occupy yourself with other shit

that was me 6 weeks ago, once you adjust to weekly schedule it gets easier

>Todoroki
>Ochako
>Kirishima
>Iida
Do you think he has all of Class A in his contacts?

Semi-weekly now apparently.

desu, Vegeta is a fitting comparison to Bakugou. Baku has far more insecurity though.

Maybe Tsuyu, Mineta, Tokoyami, and Bakugou. Can't see him having anyone else.
Chapters coming out in a few hours anyways. Spoilers drop too late to keep me guessing far too long.

i've having a really hard time liking this character t b h

Spoilers when

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/450871912.html?from_sp
this got posted in the other thread but i cant read no moonrunes

It's really hard when you don't try to understand his character. Try rereading the Deku vs Kacchan fight.

>tfw being /fit/ will still never make me as strong and heroic as All Might
God damn shows like this are simultaneously the best and worst

I forgot I keep delaying watching the new season or even starting the manga for SnK, but ill just catch up and be sad again.

I did and i saw hes an asshole who mistakes basic kindness and empathy with mocking.

Deku and Aizawa meets up with Toga and Twice.

Toga got his boner for Deku again

yeah and chapter ends with Deku punching Twice with his Full Cowl

Don't respond to cancer.

>his boner
Uhhh

I'd be surprised if he didn't. He isn't an autistic loner, there is no reason for him to not stay in touch with his classmates.

He will become a double agent on the League of Villians. It will look to the reader that he betrayed the heroes but it will a rouse.

Yes

But Twice did nothing wrong

i did

the only good part was him being tsun while they were cleaning up the dorms, everything else is just autism

bakufag mad that his character development is almost nonexistent

Twice deserves it that shit

Friendly reminder to report ban evaders!

>Toga got his boner
>his
Uhhhhh

Get back to work Twice

Fuck, meant to quote

Would that make Todoroki Piccolo?

You assholes, i was all alone in the last thread! I thought you all went to sleep.

more like he'll be the griffith to deku's guts :)

Nah. Weekly.

Spoilers first, then sleep, no matter how long it takes

Come to sleep with me, user?

I made this. Please rate

>holding pillow without keeping a finger lifted

Shit attention to detail.

Those freckles are to die for

Well she's got it under her arm. It aint going anywhere

Can I use your butt as a pillow?

18/20
I do not agree with 2 of your tastes otherwise good stuff

I should be asleep, good night

WAIT FOR SPOILERS
YOU CAN SLEEP WHEN YOU'RE DEAD

Anons, do you think Midnight fuck her fanboys?

What quirks do you guys wish got more limelight.
Mines pic related, I think it's pretty cool but wish it shows up more in the future.

no i think she perpetually blueballs them in order to keep them on edge

One of the good things on my timezone is that spoilers/chapter drop usually around 1-2 P.M.

She probably teases them, start undressing them and then put them to sleep. When they wake up see says how fun it was while they think she talking about sex desu.

I want to know how Shinshou is going to fix all the cons his quirk has, if a villain keep his mouth shut he is good as quirkless.

what's your time zone mate

Wait i fucked it up, damn summer. It's GMT+2.

>tfw it's 3:30PM here
I'm lucky.

Does Hori really hate Superman?

He said Goku was an ideal hero, but Toriyama said himself that Goku wasn't supposed to be viewed like one, and he's a big Superman fan.

What? BnHA reads like a teen's struggle to take up the mantle of Superman

>its 4:30 AM atm

kek maybe i should fuck off and go to bed

how is Mina your favorite student but that's the best image you could find of her?

I'm basing this on what was said last thread.

who doesn't hate superman? A literal mary sue that gets revived 5 minutes after being killed
not like Goku AKA "Everyone else can die as long as I get to fight XD" is a good hero either

>Who doesn't hate one of the most iconic heroes of all time

Definitely Best Jeanist. There are plenty of threads such as woolly nylon that become nearly invisible as you separate each thread, so I could imagine him being seriously strong if we ever saw him seriously fight

>people eat shit
Nothing new

Well, Superman is iconic mostly for his powers rather than himself though.

Nobody cares for him or his struggles, we just want his powers.

And that goes for most DC heroes, the only exceptions being Batman and Wonder Woman.

delet this
only Ochako will have Izuku's children

BnHA = DC
Illegals = Marvel

I'm one that does care for him and his struggles, same for most DC Heroes.

I like Marvel and DC equally for the record.

maybe its super cute?

Is BnHA really like western capeshit? I enjoy DC a bit, and I've had this shilled to me a lot

>Is BnHA really like western capeshit?

no not really. Granted ive only read through Deadpool and Daken

>villains in a shounen
>keeping their mouths shut

That alone should tell you he'll never ever be a regular in the series, imagine if all villains just showed and fought without ever saying anything during the fights, no taunts or threats or jeers or anything. That's how this series would have to be if he was around more often, otherwise the good guys would just win every fight by default.

What struggles? The universe will bend over just for him, I legit wanted to get into comic books after I heard how they killed off Superman and immediatly replaced him with a superman from another universe that just so happened to be living in that world for X ammount of time that wasn't brought up until then, sure it's a retarded asspul but I tought it would be actually interesting to see his struggle to becomeTHE Superman, then I heard about dimensional fuckery that made it so that guy was always the superman and that struggle was gone, how can anyone tolerate this garbage is beyond me

I mean, how can other heroes even compete? Deku is already the most heroic character in the story.

No. It's closer to a small subset of capeshit produced by a single creator or creative team, but it still relies primarily on shonen rules.

Some of the characters have western influences and a lot of the pro heroes are stereotypes with costumes and identities ripped from western super heroes.

It's still reads like a standard Japanese battle shounen.

It's not like that story was completely out of left field. Those characters had separate books and the set-up had been around for years.

>It's not like that story was completely out of left field
the way it was explained to me sounded like it was a literal asspul with no setup

>All this hate for current Marvel any time capeshit is brought up

Is there any ongoing series that Marvel hasn't needlessly messed with/got Bendis involved?

My heart still aches for detective Shinso being friends with Deku-might

Gwenpool, and that's about it. I think it's almost entirely produced not by marvel though. Fuck I hope there's a western comic crash soon

Well yes, a lot of comics stuff sounds incredibly silly without context (and a lot of it is still silly with context). It's just that particular situation wasn't really a shocker. People had been expecting it to play out the way it did for a long time. The mere fact that there were supermen on the same world was a big red flag given the other meta business of recent years.

What's the most slav quirk you can think up?

Gran Torino's, only instead of holding your breath you have to squat.

When you squat, your saliva turns into Vodka.

Her fanboys were probably former delinquents and villains that Midnight redeemed for herself. Also the blushing police office ladies look like they want their own cute submissive sidekicks. Life for women in BnHA universe must be amazing.

I heard that Superman has gotten so strong that he can "punch reality".
Can anyone explain to me how an alien that gets his powers from the sun is able to do that? Is there some important context I'm missing?

Anything new with Squirrel Girl, Moon Knight or Hawkeye? It's a long shot, but I imagine going through Gwenpool won't take me too long.

I think the biggest problem people have are reading the main continuity of comics. If I had to suggest Superman comics it would fairly easy.

Kingdom Come - Basically Superman quits after a hero kills a villain in cold blood. Years late an incident forces him to go back into commission with the promise of cleaning up all of the superhumans.

All-Star Superman - Superman has to deal with the fact he's going to die in a short amount of time.

Superman:Red Son - Communist Superman.

Superman: Secret Identity - Not a traditional Superman. It's a story about a kid named Clark Kent who gains Superman's abilities. It follows his life from a teenager to old age and how he deals with his new life.

Since Deku will eventually be stronger than all might. Realistically how strong would bakugo have to be if he wants to keep up? I mean, all he does is go boom

The more vodka you drink, the stronger you get