What would USA be like if it was 100% white?

What would USA be like if it was 100% white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmHyA4WsJAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inbreeding

Western Europe but more tacky.

Fucking Bogdanoffs are immortal, aren't they.

>people from all over Europe
>inbred
the absolute state of nigger education

Paradise

Homicide rate free falls.
Maybe if you only impregnate your cousins.

what do you mean "tacky"?

the US would be better in every economic, social, and community-level regard except that fewer different types of ethnic food eating out would be available.

You can go crazy with anecdotal pictures you want. I could post stats for hours showing blacks and Hispanics are the dumbest and most useless and violent and vile people in the country.

School shootings like every day

No jazz, rock, pop or any music

No streetlights, moon landing, heart surgery, peanut butter or a million other things

No infrastructure built by slaves or exploited asian labor

Basically it'd be a shithole.

>100% White
Immensely better
>100% White Christian
Utopia

This, but whiter.

unprecedented since this was never the state of things at all, either Natives or Blacks have always been there

Nobody gives a fuck
Pizza is the only ethnic food you need

lol he said muh streetlights

Depends how you define the US. If by citizenship, than yeah, it has been totally white.

>No jazz, rock, pop

You mean we would have kept making music like this rather than your subhuman degeneracy?

youtube.com/watch?v=dmHyA4WsJAM

THIS, AGAIN

imagine 100% white california. is it paradise on earth?

It'd be shit. Countries who bring in new technology and ideas from other countries are the ones who prosper.

>breeding within your race constitutes inbreeding
Dumbass.

>it's another "Cherry-picked images and rose-colored-glasses paintings make me long for a society I literally never lived in."

lmao

Depends what kind of whites because some Europeans like Albanians could be a source of conflict

Los Angeles is so fucking brown and Mexican that I can't even imagine this fucking place being 100% white

Non-existent. You were mutts from the very beginning.

It would solve racism

Can't be racist if there aren't any races

are you saying importing niggers and spics makes new tech or that africa is the main supplier of tech in the world?

you fucking retard

Well you can pretty much just look at the history of the US prior to 1965, when the US population was nearly all white.

So take the good and the bad of that and you'll have a pretty good idea.

Like Russia?

we're simultaneously living in the safest AND least white time period in human history

lol

School shootings, mayonnaise sandwiches and bronies. That's the only culture you have that you didn't steal from us.

>What would USA be like if it was 100% white?

>muh 50's

Boring like an american strip club in idaho,
everybody would keep their panties on when alcohol was served and all you would have are blond chicks

>What would USA be like if it was 100% white?
Pic related because the white man has taken his place among the stars.

First off, you'd have to have the intellect of a monkey to think that's a legitimate connection.

and secondly you'd have to provide proof.

hahahahaha
muh peanuts
muh jazz

The safest state in the US is Vermont which is 95% white.

>No jazz, rock, pop or any music
so what,they would invent other music without foreign influence. Rock would still probably exist in some form

>safe

either weak b8 or literally retarded

If NYC were all white, gun crime would plummet by over 96%.

Ever watch the Jetson's? Probably have more transforming mechs and laser sentry border turrets.

It'd be full of shit like this.

>Inbreeding
And this.

>School shootings like every day
>No jazz, rock, pop or any music
>No streetlights, moon landing, heart surgery, peanut butter or a million other things
>No infrastructure built by slaves or exploited asian labor
>Basically it'd be a shithole.
And especially all of these.

Imagine what we could do with Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Los Angeles, etc

Doesn't Kentucky still have the rule of thumb?

As someone who grew up in one of the whitest parts of California, no, they were all horribly insufferable.

>that pic
Man Boston got wrecked hard

>peanut butter
damn!

They always say this, but no one takes into account the part where you are most likely to be the victim of violent crime by your own race.

The idea that 96% would disappear if you just replaced them is laughable.

Up to our necks in opiates, Juggalos, heroin, and daily school shootings.

>All these old timey photos
Nigger, in these old-ass photos, even my country looked good

>Ach, ich fühl's

Literally translates to "Ouch, my feels"

>They always say this, but no one takes into account the part where you are most likely to be the victim of violent crime by your own race.

So you're positing that violent crime rates would skyrocket without niggers around, just because it would be all whites, and racial groups are most likely to victimize their own race?

Sounds rather absurd on the face of it.

Peak American architecture. Just looks European. I feel today I only ever see hollowed out run down shells of old buildings like this in my city. Everything else is a box.

am I the only one who thinks the girl on the left in OPs pic is cute? :3

how can there been inbreeding when every nationality of the entirity of europe comes to america. whats the possibility of fucking your second cousin

why was it insufferable?

Have you considered the possibility that it actually was good?

So, it's a win-win.

Probably abandoning the Earth in favor of space travel after they realize babbysitting humanity is a losing bet.

no one said skyrocket.

The claim is whether or not 96% of gun crime would disappear overnight if we replaced black people for white people. There is literally no evidence to suggest thats how it works.

Californians are generally shallow people.

What the fucking hell happened to Brazil?

The 1950’s were safer than today by every imaginable metric.

Nigger

it would be like the worst parts of West Virginia

Our medal count in the summer games would plummet. We'd still be OK in the winter games, though.

Slightly sticky to the touch.

/thread

JUST fuck my country up

>it has nothing to do with race, dummy

>hey this state is safer because of muh race

looooool

There is no golden age. Humans were always terrible.

>No jazz

Fuck Jews, man

>Public housing, soaring crime rates, fatherless children. Seems like we've got a nekker infestation on our hands.