Thank god, the shit rips are over.

Other urls found in this thread:

empire-dcp-minutemen-scanss.blogspot.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much of this is out?
Is it as goog as PH?

19 chapters.
>Is it as goog as PH?
I think the TRAGEDY takes time to warm up. But the art is so damn good.

I'm usually against Viz translation-wise. How does this one hold up?

Where does danke empire upload besides nyaa? All the other sites I found so far are shit.

Vanitas is published by Yenpress user.

Yenpress DMCA'd the fuck out of Fallen Syndicate and VK. It's either read the official scanlations or die, basically.

Judging by Sup Forums's archives they have their sekrit clubs that they aren't willing to share. We're probably stuck on Goddess, worldwidetorrents.eu and Sup Forums's sharethread for now. I've tried finding where these comics get uploaded and it's impossible. They've probably got some pretty autismal system with private FTPs. Can't find any IRCs either. 32p is a comic private tracker but I don't even like comics so I don't really want to sign up.

Finally, I need good scans of best girl Domi and Noe

I expected to like Vanitas more but am lukewarm towards him so far, need to catch up

Some more clues on how to get into this sekrit club

More clues that aren't going to yield anything. Probably DC++

I follow some tumblr accounts that rip the official chapters but they come out irregularly. There's also a Russian fb group that has all the official English chapters. But they tend to be also behind.

>russian fb group
Vk.com or actual fb? I know a French group uploads it

Oh yeah, the address is Vk.com. I just saved the link to the scan downloads.

>Tumblr
I know and someone keeps reuploading those scans in pdf file formats.

The reason why the VK scans even ended up there in the first place was because some tumblr user tried to upload it there in an effort to avoid the autistic copyright police.

They're on FB and only releasing in French. Only a few English teasers I've seen are getting uploaded.

And it's always spoilers from the French FB → some user on Tumblr uploading for folks.

But Danke is scene and they're in much higher resolutions. But I can't find out where this scene site is. Sup Forums's archives suggests that Empire and Minutemen all have their own sites and that Empire is searcheable via google but when I get to something that looks like the Empire site it's apparently under construction.

From what I am reading, Empire uploaders are UPLOADERNAME-GROUP notation. So Danke-Empire is Danke an uploader from the Empire scene release group.

Most scene groups are FTP only. The Sup Forums posts suggest that they have some kind of DC++ group going or a Sup Forums user has access to 0day Empire dumps. However the Sup Forums post, Goddess upload and WW torrents site all seemed to release at the same time. Sup Forums user probably uploads to Goddess or Goddess has a WW autodownloader torrent client. WW also has all the VnC chapters.

What I think is that Nemesis is a Sup Forums user and is uploading to Sup Forums and Goddess. Either that or someone else uploading has 0d access. If you look at the bulk hitlist torrents they're uploaded by a separate user.

tl;dr 32p or some other tracker probably has more information on stalking scene groups because Sup Forums and literally every website seem so hush hush about it, but I think we should just check Tumblr, then VK, then TPB or WW torrents, then Goddess in that order.

Look at the megapack hitlist uploads, the only ones up are from 07.19, it's too much to expect that they'll be on time at all.

I know that the Goddess runs a Kissmanga siteripper, no idea which one they're using as a sauce for comics, but it could also be that an user with an uploader account is uploading files via FTP.

I think the fact that empire-dcp-minutemen-scanss.blogspot.com doesn't seem to have any yenpress at all suggest that they are not the OG source of this ripped stuff.

I thought danke personally uploaded the files to the goddess?
dunno about the torrents though

Is her other stuff worth reading?

Do they? I've never heard that before

They're on MK so I don't mind. Empire blogspot doesn't post 100% of all rips so I assume it's just an automated blog out of many.
>tfw 32p rejected your application

Pandora Hearts is great, but requires a lot of patience since everything gets explained only at the end.

32P has official recruitment on animebytes (you can get into animebytes via redacted.ch) but AB is terrible for manga. I don't want to join a site filled with things that I hate (comic) for the odd manga, though.

yeah they rejected my application there as-well, either that or they just kept the thread up while no longer actively recruiting.

Last time I tried reading the manga only bad scans existed. Should I just watch the anime to see if I like it then read the manga afterwards?

I vaguely remember that he once said something along the lines "The files are already uploaded to the Goddess" on the OP

>"The files are already uploaded to the Goddess" on the OP
Confirmed then.

Finally

No, the anime covers less than a half of the manga, not nearly enough to understand what's going on
Now the manga is entirely out, only some volumes are badly scanlated