Based Jimmy Dore

Based Jimmy Dore

Never did I think I'd say this. Are you guys watching this? He reminds me why I liked the left in the past. Only thing he's wrong about is why Trump's good

He's authentic and not a total asshole so I respect Jimmy Dore

meh

>click over to Joe Rogan youtube
>this is live
>Joe is, I swear on my life, putting on lipstick
>guest says "lets unionize robots"
Another can't miss episode

Jimmy Dore is a perfect representation of who the establishment democrats have been trying to steamroll since before Bernie. The DNC would rather raze it all to the ground than allow those types to gain a foothold in the party.

Ill listen to the pod tomorrow.

And the problem with the "right", or "Trump supporters", is debating the establishment Democrats, believing that Hillary represents these people, instead of debating the leftists like Jimmy Dore and others who they actually agree with

What the "right" does is build Hillary up, meanwhile she literally represents nobody and had to cheat to win. We all know BERNIE was the guy who mattered and his followers should be debated, not fucking Nancy Pelosi

>"it's just.."
>"it's just weird that we were all once babies you know?"
>"all cute little babies."
>''now when I see an old man walking down the street all I can think is, wow he used to be a baby."
>"it's super weird, man."
>"anyway, I'm trying to learn to run barefoot."
>"modern shoes fuck your feet up, you know?"
>"jamie pull that video about vibram five fingers."

spot on lol

Bernouts are actual retards though. At least the Hillshills have a grasp on reality.

Vi svenskar är bättre på amerikansk politik än hjärnlösa jänkare

I wanna see more roganposting

>did you see that one video

>coughs into mic
>stretches revealing hairy manlet tummy
>asks jamie to scroll back up

this

kek. exactly like that.

Dore can be redpilled. We should dedicate a day to this.

>Jimmy Dore

Isn't he the curtain lace who claims to be working class Chicago polock mic Catholic from the south side? Because he sure as fuck just sounds like a south burbs comfy middle class fag that is just jealous of the rich, despises the poor, and everything Orwell warned us about lurking in the Left.

Dore is a piece of shit commie. Miss me with that collective shit

Is this the guy who stutters and spits when he talks?

du vet inte hur oironiskt rätt du har. de är så hjärndöda att det inte ens e kul

I'm not a progressive but I fucking love Jimmy. He's the one person on the left that's honest about the bullshit happening on the left. In a lot of ways he reminds me why I was liberal when I was younger. If the party held more of his stances I'd be behind it. Maybe with less gibs.

you talk all retarded and sound like a fag but yes he's just a liberal little jew

He is not a kike, he talks shit about israel

>We all know BERNIE was the guy who mattered
If they gave a shit about Bernie they would have rioted when they learned Hillary threw the primaries. They have no platform other than “fuck everyone who doesn’t live in California or New York.

"Sound like a fag"

Yeah... must be your gaydar on the fritz with all the cum in your ears from sucking dick Schlob-on-a-schlong Steve. See, thats reading you are doing, so where the audio is coming from, I have to guess is the imagined voice of your fag chad giving you your next ruthless skull fucking.

>he talks shit about israel
so does literally almost every other leftwing jew

I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS OF A SIAMESE NIGGER TWINS ABOUT HIS COLLECTIVISM BULLSHIT GO FUCK YOURSELF OP

He's on the cusp. I used to be like him.

A lot of them voted Trump. That was their riot. Thinking about it we might have avoided civil war by not electing Hillary.

Jimmy is basically an older Russell Brand, without the charisma. His whole schtick is about how the "the corporations" and "the elites" are screwing everyone and trying to divide them etc. No specifics beyond that, just vaguely anti-establishment boilerplate babble.

lel

Very true, although I don’t know that Russell brand is less shallow?

kek

For fucks sake time to move on Peterson posting, fucking hell mate, think for yourself

> "Guys, guys, no, no, no we just have never tried REAL or actual Communism is all."

>IF IT WAS ME IN CHARGE IT WOULD BE WAY BETTER AND ACTUALLY WORK

Does he actually parrot that line?

jimmy secretly knows hitler did nothing wrong

A+ post, user

>he is authentic and not a total asshole

why do jews/america got to be so shallow.

>Rusell Brand
>charisma
Lol.

Also, on the specifics: he often does bring up specifics. He's the only sane mind on TYT, and I understood this when he made a video explaining that the war in Syria is all about who gets to set a gas pipeline.

He called the Syria chemical attack a false flag earlier. Said Hillary would have been worse than Trump in Syria, and that the Russia thing is just a distraction to keep people away from trying to fix or address the military-industrial system until the next election.

Thanks I watched the show as well