imdb.com/title/tt1825683/ratings?ref_=tt_ov_rt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many black panther sequals?

he's still a nigger

Because real blacks are poor

>estimated value of $90.7 Trillion
Who would pay that much for one slave?

Lol so fucking pathetic

Why doesn’t he save all the niggers with his wealth? I still see dumb poor niggers everywhere. Will you please tell this fictional character to give all his money to dumb poor niggers? It would be great if he would teach them manners too.

Wrong.

>the wealthiest fictional character of all time
plenty of Sci Fi films have much richer space industrialists in them

>literally children going "I fire infinity + 1 missiles at you!" - the tweet

Heh, nice try. But Fictional McCharacterson has $300 trillion. What now, Pantherfags?

*blocks your wealth*

he can run the football
he can catch the football
and he can throw the football

Fake and gay
Scrooge mcduck has like 99% of the worlds economy
And he’s white

PLEASE LET THE EXPLOSION BE WHITE

I just invented a fictional character that has an estimated value of $90.71 trillion.

Lol, The fictional character I just made up is worth 90.8 trillion dollars. Even with retarded bullshit like this, niggers still can't win.

My fictional character Nigger Mc Niggerface is worth $90.8 trillion.

Niggers think this is a documentary.
And if he's so fucking rich why isn't he helping the starving people of Africa?

Seems like a typical African dictator, embezzle trillions while his people starve

He learned from the whites & stole all the niggers' money xD He's an honorary white now.

can we meme
>wealthiest fictional character of all time
as a category into the Guinness world record book so weaponized autism can secure that role with unceasing resolve?

Back Panther? Never heard of him

>richest fictional character
nooooooo

Isn't that the country's GDP?

I've never seen a dictator be so retarded they add the country's wealth by production to their own personal wealth.

Pic related is Billionnaire Aryan Mike.
He's a white nationalist super hero I just created.

His estimated wealth is $90.8 trillion, which makes him richer than Black Panther.

>niggers BTFO

DELETE THIS

Reminder that Dr Doom ruled the world before. Including your kang and his country.

nuh uh, i just made up a new jewish superhero:
chaim goldstein, his hero name is "the Investor" and his super powers are all related to money.
he has the ability to raise interest rates at will.
he has the ability to predict the future, but only for the stock market.
he has a personal net worth of over 90 gorillion dollars
whenever he gets into a fight he accuses his enemies of being antisemitic and then the US army kills them with drones
his archnemesis is A Wyatt Man

my superhero is now the richest superhero

Based Mike.

>tfw I just created a new fictional white character with 40 quadrillion dollars
That didn’t last long niggers

>pic related is Billionaire Aryan Mike
>His estimated welth is 90.8 trillion
>billionaire aryan mike
>trillion
stop

this is bullshit just like superman
> here you go the wealthiest/strongest character of all time, unstoppable
such imagination
NA imagination

I just made a fictional character that has ∞ shekels.

Comicfags BTFO!

Your superhero isn't even fictional.. He's just your average jew..

>Estimated value of $90.7 trillion dollars
>Global GDP is $107.5 trillion dollars.
This is just silly.

> he's white

He's a fucking Scotsman... Scotsduck, maybe.

Beat me to it, user.

>90 gorillion dollars
He's so rich they had to invent a new number to describe his net worth.

they never stop making them

Garbage tier slide thread. Oh and sage.

Don't forget Boaty McBoatface, that motherfucker has $703,000,000,000,000 AND can navigate without a map!

>literally owns 90% of worlds wealth
leftists fawn over him

lol how ironic

beepity bop boopity bop bippity boop bop bix nood boopbiti boopbop bix nood muda fucka rachetc boopity boop bop bixity bix nood muda fucka so you be saying boopity boop bop so hol'd up boopity boop you be sayin boopity boop bixitybixnoodbix dat da black bixitbixnoood dat da black panther be bixity bix nooditienood bix be the richest? hol up

That's nothing; black still wins, my fictional character Sir Slate Obsidian has $90.99 trillion and also owns the planet Pluto. He had it changed back into a planet because he is so rich.

Sultan of Brunei does it. He nation is poor though so only a billionaire.

This is the post that will start the race war.

Billionaire is his name not his actual net worth.

why is everyone ITT ignoring
>out of all the Marvel and DC characters
Sup Forums is a bunch of niggers who can't read?

HOL UP

what a lower class pleb

Wow. Who would've thought minorities would need to be Mary sues to over compensate for their real life counterparts.

My first post is amazing, can you not read?

>Scotsduck
[spoiler]Not even being ironic, this is a class Rosa-tier pun[/spoiler]

Read the rest of the tweet you unironic goblino

Uhh no, I just made up a super hero called "Whiteman" and he has 6gorrillion googolplexplexplexplex Dollars in his Bank account.

Black Panther BTFO!

I just made up the character of Bill Billington. He's white and has a value of 200 trillion dollars. He also flies and can read minds because why not.
Fund a movie about this guy, he's clearly a better character!

i'm a janitor at Marvel, my character is now legally Marvel property because i thought it up during work hours. that makes chaim goldstein a Marvel character

Isn't the person that created BP white?

Bring this dumb shit up all the want their blood line is suffering every second in Africa hahhahaha

oy vey, stop exposing my secret identity, goy!

Its nice to see that black people finally understand what superheroes are all about...

>mfw I skip this movie and masturbate to 2D instead

only if you consider (((stan Lee))) white

That's a supervillain, though.

read the beginnning of the tweet you dumb spaghetti nigger

he look something like this?

I think the Padishah Emperor has a tad more than that. Don't even look into the Spacing Guild.

He was born as Billionaire, his sons will be born as Trillionaires

i just made up another new character who owns the solar system, has 15 inch dick and is aryan as fuck. your turn niggers

that proves that black people are only poor because of the white man's oppreshun. if only the white man hadn't oppressed the black man, blacks would all be millionaires at least.

>who is scrooge mcduck

>the wealthiest fictional character of all time
Nope, this fictional character I just made up called Homotrayvonis has $90.8 trillion dollars. Sorry Uber, guess you're fake news now.

>mfw someone puts the screener online and it doesn't reach its box office predictions because of it
If there is a god it'll happen

Movie was made by WHITE people.
Niggers still act like barbarians.
Niggers will still be treated as barbarians.
I have 6 Gorillion dollars .|.

underrated

>uberfacts
>facts
>easily debunked statement

im fucking dying

no joke i once saw a black arguing that the reason theyre so lazy and want handouts is becas they were kings and kings dont do work and get everything handed to them.

imdb.com/title/tt1825683/ratings?ref_=tt_ov_rt

POL YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. GIVE THIS A 1* AND REPLY TO THIS POST SAYING YOU DID IT OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

He's a fictional fucking character. Here, I just made White Power. He's an Ubernazi experiment whos super powers include being able to gas up to 1000 jews per second. His estimated net worth is 1000 bazillion dollars and has hidden stashes of Nazi gold. There, I win.

Is he an orphan like Batman or is his mom still around?

Aryan Mile was originally a black woman, her name was AYanMiKA King, end whitewashing yall

All that matters is Bruce bangs better looking women

Once upon a time, there was a man called Jan and he had 100 trillion times as much money as the second richest fictional person ever

niggers BTFO