If 1776 never happened

>british empire never fell and infact grew in power and wealth
>anglos would be the recognised natives of america
>dirty rotschild kikes and the euro enablers wouldnt be able to compete with the might of the empire. jewry would have collapsed by order of the king.
>america would have claimed all of north and central america
>capital investment in industrial machines would have been mandated (no more cottonpickers needed)

basically the whole world would be a better place for everyone and kikes would have become an irrelivant sideshow in world affairs. good job though guys.

oooooeeeeeeee muh freedumb! fuck my ancestors and fuck my empire and fuck my duty lol

you faggots were destined to lose, to be a stain on history. all the people were against your faggoty reactionary freedumb. if the kikes never funded the french to invade you would have been toast. can you not see how bad you maggots got played????

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/What-If-Military-Historians-Imagine/dp/0330487248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Taxation without representation.

>implying the Rothschilds weren’t already pulling the strings of the Empire
In 1776
lurk moar newfag
>in all fields

Yeah, act like your laws didn't ruin your own country as well as my own.
Va donc chier crisse d'osti de tabernac, les burgers sonts bens mieux sans toi

you faggot. you utter cretin. you think the political process would have failed you for the entire duration. you dont think that you could have lobbied for reform and representation. no, instead you set brother against brother to commit high treason. you dumb fucking kikeslave. im glad actually. i get to watch your nation crah and burn in the greatest "i told you so" ever. i dont even need to write this because you know its true.

this argument again. the brits hated the kikes. hence expelling them all those times. its just that finacial power forced them to comply else they would fund other european powers and fuck our shit up.

america was the get out. enough land and wealth to fund our own wars and finally destroy the kike menace. fool. u lurk more. kikeslave.

Lol good try bro. This bait is obvious as fuck.
...unless you are serious.. If so, I have some news.
>the voices in your head aren't real. Take off the tin foil hat and put on the straight jacket...

I want this to be true

you have literally no idea on how powerful and fundamental british exceptionalism would have been if the empire had been allowed to grow in north america. we would be living in a white paradise of billions of whites. can you imagine that?

we live in a shit timeline my friend, total garbage timeline.

wow good argument pablo. hows your tacos?

Kek.
>white paradise
Negroes, orientals and all types of brown people breed like rabbits. Governmental controls don't stop the shitskins and slants from fucking anything with a pulse.

yeah but a callous authoritarian monarchy with a mandate to serve the anglo race sure would make it easier to kick them all out. a faggy multiculti free market republic where all man is born with certain inalienable rights is prone to moralism and kikery hence why you couldnt get rid. you cant see how the kike gamed you from start to finish. they brought the slves over for gods sakes. they planned to make the new world their own to dominate the whole world. and you fell for it hook line and sinker. LOL

>american patriotism is the actual worship of kikes

>it's not okay for americans to pay englishmen when they don't benefit
>it's okay for white people to pay for nigger babies even though they don't benefit

aye. i addressed how retarded this argument is with the OP image alone. traitorous scum the lot of em. the fucking braindead burger scoffing retards.

You look at the modern state of Britain and conclude that if the US lost it'd be LESS cucked? You dumbfucks literally can't buy a fucking butterknife without ID.

I wish it didn't happen, it was a fucking mistake.

yeah, and thats a result of being cucked beyond repair by the jews who were able to continue dominating us because of your folly. well done you fucked us both righ up. give youself a pat on the back you black cunt.

Nice strawman

>You were stronger and got controlled by jews
>Therefore if you were weaker we wouldn't have been controlled by Jews

Having trouble following the logic here, mate.

thank you. at least one of you can see past the fog of your state propaganda. .

read these:

Maybe you should have fucked off from Us and actually fucking defended Rhodesia and South Africa and not let them get taken over by niggers dumb britcuck.

>11 posts made by this ID
Nigga you mad

British empire was fucked in 1776
Only reason the revolution took place
If they had their shit together wouldn't of happened

youre talking about conflicts that are separated by hundreds of years. american education right here.

of course i mad. i live in a nightmare alternate worst reality where everything good was turned in to evil kikeslave foolishness.

Well, let’s take a look at your nation, shall we?
>terror attacks
>govt cracking down on free speech
>tv licenses

We won’t collapse so easily, brother. You, on the other hand, have already fallen.

fun fact.........a soldier in the Queens Army Rangers had a clean shot at Washington at the battle of Brandywine, but didn't take it. he didn't know it was Washington, and he felt that it would be murder.

you Brits are gentlemen in every sense of the word.

>hurrr durr i cant see how the fall of the new world connects to kike dominance

>The UK managed to lose her entire empire in the 20th century, and chose to side with the kikes and commies in WW2 instead of joining Germany
Keep blaming America though.

>You should have lived a life of shit-eating and subservience so the crown could profit off your suffering

You also assume that The crown would have dominated past the original colonies and continued their hold on power for centuries to come, an optimistic assumption given the fall of the rest of the fucking British Empire.

That plus the extended British policy of appeasement. If you didn't allow the seeds of WWII to sow on long enough to create a narrative of eternal guilt then maybe we wouldn't be here right now. See two can play at this game, fucker, no go worship your gay-ass royal family while eating your shit breakfast. Happy Pancake Tuesday you piece of shit.

you do know that american values are just british values from the era of the new world, right? we shared everything culturally until WW2. we would have been more free and you would have been as well. if you cant see this then what am i supposed to do?

noone is saying that. the americans could easily have mounted economic pressure on the crown to get representation. the revolution was a massive overreaction by autocrats whom wanted all the shekles for themselves. and if the americans were providing troops for the empire we would have had massive numbers and an unprecedented might that could not have ever been contested. enjoy kikeslavery my retarded burger friend.

200 years of the strongest empire in the world going strength to strength. and you think things would have gone the same way. comeon dude. kikes would not have had any power over us at all. germany might not have even formed to start a WW2. infact europe probably would have become british protectorate states.

>noone is saying that. the americans could easily have mounted economic pressure on the crown to get representation.
Except that we tried, and we didn't, and were told to go fuck ourselves on numerous occasions.

You can't be this fucking stupid.

Most of the empire dissolved in the 20th century, and not by military conflict. Why do yo think that America staying part of the empire would have made a difference?

Of course the kikes are responsible for all this shit. I get it, I really do. However, don’t bitch at Americans for what the likes did. Maybe if you had your shit together in 1776, you might have still ruled over us. Even then, however, succession would have been inevitable.

That was in the middle ages though. By 1776, The British had capitulated to the sweet jewgold. The English were the first tool for the (((subversives))), as as the commonwealth of England and the """Glorious""" revolution shows.

Kikes**

Why do you have to break my heart? We'll just have to reset, it's never too late.

>America was the get out

Irrelevant, at the time the (((EIC))) had way more money than the crown. Hell, after the battle of Plassey, Clive was richer than most kings in Europe and the Rothschilds now controlled a region (Bengal) that was richer than Britain. You guys would have been kike slaves regardless of whether or not Americans rebelled.

Uh oh. I hope no one reports you for hate speech, user.

every nation in europe had done so, by neccesity. they werent happy about the situation, but the money power was too strong. if europeans had solidarity then perhaps we could have expanded without fear of being invaded by france, and could have refused to pay our loans and tell them to fuk off.

If the British did anything on the mainland back then, France would have absolutely crushed it.

Lol
>having rights = bad?
OK cool, then shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.

east india company was regulated by the crown. with sufficient land and resources they would have been totally consolodated and the bonds and shares would have been rebought by the government, then the kikes have no noose on us.

Burgers seriously chimped out for a 3% tax?

you yanks took the suez canal and fucked us. totally. again if you were acting in unity with us we would have owned literally everything. the power and beauty of such things is clearly unimaginable in this shit tier history we live in.

if only user. if only.

you had rights. you would have had rights. why do you think that white people would suddenly be servile pussies because they are united under a shared banner of anglo nationalism?

The Height of the British Empire by territory was between 1900 and 1922!

((They)) may have been pulling the financial strings but our empire continued to grow.

only brainlets think it was the tea tax that did it

it was all the other shit like the glass and textile tax, literally taxed everything imported to the colonies from paper to rubber.

Greedy fucks then topped it off with the Massachusetts Government Act when you sent some limey brit nigger to lord over us

Yeah right. We'd just be a bigger version of Canada if that happened.

1776 will return because it must. The angel Azrael never rests his scyth

Read a history book nigger british empire didnt fall because it lost america. The british empire didnt even peak until over 100 years later.

>limey brit nigger to lord over us

you literally were limey brit niggers. you werent always 56% my friend. and again, all these things would have been temporary without a doubt. you think that creating nations is cheap? you think that fighting the entire world is cheap? it was a necessary evil and the correct process would have answered all these problems. chimping out and destroying your nations wealth is a shit tier way to get your point across. you sound like a fucking scotsman ffs.

>MUH TAXATION

Its because the French and Indian war was fought on North America that the british thought it fair you pay a little more tax for it.

Pretty reasonable desu

hurr durr what is projected growth and the manpower created by huge lebensraum of america.

Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. You can't talk to me. You don't have the right.

>UK wanted to stop the colonies at the mountains.
>Thinks there would have been coast to coast (and more) anglos.

One of the contributing factors of the conflict was the colonists ignoring crown orders not to move further west. (proclamation of 1763)

rights are a spook you dumb shart. stfu u dumb soda slurping afro communist

Guess your limpwristed faggot ancestors should have tried harder. LOL

>The east India company was regulated by the crown

The British government had no control over the EIC until the sepoy rebellion nearly 100 years later.

>With sufficient land and resources consolodated and the bonds and shares would have been rebought by the government, then the kikes have no noose on us.

The EIC would have still been richer, like I stated above, Robert Clive had become richer than most European monarchs following the annexation of Bengal and that was in the 1750s. During his second trip to India, Clive had overthrown the unpopular heir to Bengal and (((they))) had become even richer by that point. Bengal at the time was richer than the British isles due to the cotton, dye and opium trade.

Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.

...anons are you forgetting ((who)) financed the Burgers to chimp out?? Haym Solomon.

I agree. We jewed ourselves.

they were all british people working for them. it would have been trivial to sieze all their assets if we had security in the new world (and a fucktonne of troops to go with it.).

Blackistan is a free country okay? Nobody has to listen to you.

yep. im not hating. its hard to see far into the future, but man i wish we could go back and change things.

>Be bong
>blame burger for loss of empire

>be bong
>still have empire
>guarantee safety of poland for ???? reasons
>can't actually protect them
>poland gets divided in 2.
>declares war on one invader, allies with other
>get BTFO and retreat to island
>sit the war out except airforce
>war is over
>hey commies can you pls let poland go
commies laff
>financial problems, taking moral high ground in war makes you look retarded with colonies
everyone laffs at you so you let them go.

this is actually a good point, but then again i think the expansion would have been inevitable, and perhaps we could have spared the native americans some land to preserve their way of life.

"To a concurrence of causes: the restraints lately laid on their trade, by which the bringing of foreign gold and silver into the Colonies was prevented; the prohibition of making paper money among themselves, and then demanding a new and heavy tax by stamps; taking away, at the same time, trials by juries, and refusing to receive and hear their humble petitions".
-Benjamin Franklin

The bongs outlawed printing our own currency or even minting our own coinage. It wasn't about a tea tax. Of course the eternal Anglo always lies about his true evil nature.

tfw bongs don't know boston tea party, boston massacre.

>They were all British people working for them

Not at all, under the EIC they had instituted indirect rule, similar to the French, which meant most of the "civil servants" were native Indian. The only Englishmen there were (((their))) agents operating in the name of profit, not country or religion.

>it would have been trivial to sieze all their assets if we had security in the new world (and a fucktonne of troops to go with it.).

Not at all, until the 1870s when the prussians and german states began utilizing dye and the Americans flooded the world market with cheap southern cotton, the EIC had a monopoly on quite a few goods. Furthermore, if there was no open migration from other European nations there would have been no massive American industry. As for troops, there were a lot more in India than the rest of the British empire.

Every empire, since the dawn of time eventually failed...after the day of the rope, Anglos will civilize the free world again.

Does the Louisiana purchase even happen in a burger stay situation?
Would frogs sell that land to the eternal anglo?
Would anglos allow colonial burgers to get that larger? Would anglos care to even bargain for Louisiana purchase after winning a war against frogs?

Rothschild bankers owned both nations, they would have just kept the colonies in whichever nation seemed more stable and would meet their interests. It would have most likely remained Britain since they never had the same military tradition the French did, in addition to numerous shipyards which would have been able to control maritime trade from the colonies.

Maybe. The history of American westward movement (which I imagine might not be as well known in Europe) is pretty brutal and reckless. The change in dynamic between the actors in those conflicts is beyond my guesswork, but I'd wager the UK would have done good for itself. It did everywhere else.

hmm these are decent rebuttals. I dont know too much about the issues you have brought up. all i will say is that the economic/political power of the british would have been tenfold after the colonialism had properly developed. any threats would have had a harder time to undermine our success.
again these are good points. the expansion would have been slower, yet i think that anglo burgers would have been pretty determined to build the nation to the greatest extent possible.

this is the good shit guys. this is good pol posting.

>no freedom
>this is what user craves
Pathetic

Dude. How dumb someone has to be to seriously believe 1776 is the source today's cuckery? Have you ever heard of Frankfurt School, Gramsci, and the likes? This gotta be a stupid bait.

thats not what im saying swedecuck, im saying we could have had an anglo ethnostate that spanned an entire continent, all the freedoms america enjoys are fruits of british colonialism. im saying that the attitude of "hurr durr we showed them brits we got dem freedumbs" is treason and a betrayal of their fatherland and was their fatal miscalculation.

>all i will say is that the economic/political power of the british would have been tenfold after the colonialism had properly developed. any threats would have had a harder time to undermine our success.

I agree but we would also be looking at a significantly long time to do so without open immigration from Europe, primarily from the Lowland, French and German regions.

all these things become irrelivant in the face of an overwhelming british power. the fucking prussian pussies would be beaten prussian blue and the commies would never even exist.

I know this isnt /lit/ but I enjoyed a chapter from this book on 1776 (pic related)

amazon.co.uk/What-If-Military-Historians-Imagine/dp/0330487248

aye agreed. its hard to say if as the labour supply dropped they would have allowed immigration. now i think about it, just imagine if they imported a bunch of poo's. fuck...

this is certainly allowed, and is a decent contribution. lol is pol really so autistic to shout you down for this?

>29 fucking posts made by this ID
you do realize 23 and me is controlled by Jews, therefore they add a few black/Muslim/Hispanic points in the name of Muh Diversity. Also Jews made the 56% meme, as seen by this photo.

My issue is not with anglo burgers wanting to expand. It would be with bongs who would think Anglo burgers are getting to self assertive and would try to reign burgers in.
Would the anglo allow other ethnic groups to come to the US? or would they prevent irish, germans, and italians to keep it anglo?
I know there was small amounts of dutch and germans pre-war but not in any percentage like today.

>now i think about it, just imagine if they imported a bunch of poo's.

You know I never really thought about it until I read this, but most of the south probably would have looked like what the British Caribbean looked like.

why do retards act surprised that an OP is actually posting in a thread? too used to 1pbtid blacked threads methinks.

FPBP

lol hows that representation working out for you?

ples tek meh bak mastur

perhaps, but then again the olde brits were gloriously racist. i dont think they would have wanted poos and blacks too much.

If Britain won America would have a functioning NHS

>if the kikes never funded the french to invade you would have been toast.
False. The regulars were incapable of permanently removing Washington from the field or the Continental Army's means of support in 6 years. The French merely added the edge necessary to defeat the Redcoats in a stand-up fight and the Naval resources to end the fantasy that they could pacify North America from the isolated coastal cities of New York and Charleston.

What’s is your problem man? Are you tired? You fucked up with every nation you touched.
Canada - Cucked shithole ran by Justine Trudeau
South Africa - Nigger-ran shithole killing White people
Australia - Cucked Shithole where you can’t even own guns
India - everyone fucking knows what happens here
Egypt - Muslim Hoards
New Zealand - Shithole
Rhodesia - Let them die And turned them into Zimbabwe, Or Wakanda in Real life.

By Sup Forums standards, fantastic. The Jew hate is ironic, Mohammed.

ugghhhhh why cant you people see how this connects to the loss of the new world. you cant say any of this shit would have happened and im pretty confident it wouldnt have. whoever controls america controls the world. the land is so vast and rich and untaken that the people who control is have sooooo much power to wield. so you lot fucked up by creating an isolationist incubation state until the kikes needed to use you to kill european power once and for all.