Hi!

Hi!
I am a nip.
I want to ask you a question
Are you really thinking like this?

Wakarimasen.

Do you feel Japanese are longing for white people?

I'm an american and despite the fact that I've been watching anime and reading manga for over a decade...I still can't speak or read moon and moonrunes respectively.

So I'm going to guess from the picture that it's about japanese wishing they were white or something?

お前なぁ、こんなの翻訳してくれよ。英語でなくちゃ分かるわけねーだろーが、ボケ。

1. He says he is a nip. Why would a nip ask white people questions about nips?

2. The title of the comic in the OP is "seiyoujin no henken", or "the prejudice of westerners".

1. He is lying.

2. Wakarimasen.

I think that light has been favored over darkness in most cultures for most of history, and that this preference has seeped into our perception of people as well. This is further supported by the fact that rich people who do not work outside in the fields are commonly less tanned than poor people. So lighter skin used to be a sign of a high social rank.
But race is more than just skin color, and I see no reason to assume that the Japanese in general would want to be Caucasians or have sexual relations with them, other than for humanity's inborn interest in the exotic. But that's the same thing as having a fetish for elves and is thus a completely different story.

Sometimes.
I mean, they do draw a lot of people with blonde brown and technicolor hair, pale skin and more open eyes though.

It's kind of impossible to find typical anime faces with stylized epicanthel folds and the soft golden or bronze golden hue of the average japanese person.

まずまともな英語で聞いたら?

read manga in any other country: why do the characters emote like that? What's with the silly faces. Japanese drawings are weird

read manga in America: Why aren't the eyes squinty? Why do they look white? Why don't they look Japanese

any other country: Hey I like these things on their own merits
America: I can only like one thing and criticize the opposite

Translate it weebs.

That picture isn't biased at all.

Guy says that anime/manga characters have big eyes because the Japanese like westerners. Girl disagrees, she says it's because big eyes can show emotions more easily. Also that characters in manga for adults have smaller eyes. Then she points out that Disney characters also have big eyes and gets smug. But when she goes to Japan she sees that moe manga as well as adult manga has big eyes. Douiuimidesuka?!

I don't read Asian. Sorry

Quick translation.

Nani?

I do sometimes think it's weird (or interesting) that animation / comics characters almost always look like they belong to a different race than the population of the country where they come from. Same goes with fashion, a lot of Asian women (not just Japan, but also Korea etc) are trying really hard to look like they belong to a different race, changing their eye shape and color, trying to recolor the skin (whitening products) and hair, in Korea so many of the famous people have had surgery to change their face shape. (Although, white people also go to tanning salons and color their hair, but they don't as clearly try to imitate traits their race doesn't naturally have)

But I don't think it's to imitate actual white people, but rather to imitate something, I don't know - something much more abstract.

However the beauty ideal definitely seems to be something quite unrealistic that people can't naturally reach, and I'm not sure what it means that the ideal is something that can only be reached through constant artificialness, like circle lenses or whatever.

In animation/comics, I think it's just that people got used to things being a certain way, and so it's continued to bring easy variation to characters and to make their emotions clear.

I don't know, I can't read your moonrunes.