Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Me.

My dick.

The audience.

Arcueid is all-mighty, but she would invariably fall to the exception of exception of some convoluted loop-hole in the rule of abstract Nasuscience. Bat wins.

This chair.

Stick, Stick always wins

Isn't Arc some quasi-metaphysical ur-concept?

Kiss-shot seems stronger offensively, I don't think either would be able to permanently kill the other.

Chairs don't exist in the Nisioverse

Could Shiki kill Ragi? Sure he can kill anything but rrrgi is extremely fast.

Shinobu.

I don't know about Kiss-shot, but Arcueid is nigh-omnipotent, especially during the night. Only Shiki can kill her and that's because his whole shtick is that he can kill anything. Not to mention that Arcueid possesses a Marble Phantasm, that shit's broken.

Prob Arc. At 30% She can pretty much kill just about any of the quasi-immortal Dead Apostles. Invincible at night. Her marble phantasm allows here some reality warping abilities.

He can't kill Type-Mercury. Since it isn't from Earth it doesn't have the Earth's concept of death. It must be killed through physical combat, olde school style.

kiss shot is the more powerful being

at 100% she cant be killed. you cant behead her, hurt her by any means. She can recover herself from the dust. Only pure darkness can swallow her.

This guy
Both of our cocks

>Pure Darkness

Can't Arc just marble phantasm some pure darkness?

And Arc at 100% is basically Gaia so Bat would get fucked.

This guy.

I want Arc to win because Arc is the superior girl both in personality and in morality. That is all that is required.

>Dio
only the video game's version. Else, he's dead.

Oddities in Monogatari are created from the way humans perceive them. In a way, it's similar to the force of Alaya in Type Moon. Except oddities don't have a purpose, other than to be what humans believe them to be.

They're both conceptual, invincible beings. But Arc wins. The concept of her death disappears under the moon. But Kiss-shot burns up in the sun.
It's like the Earth fighting the night. Eventually the sun comes and wipes the night away.

The goddamned Moon reflects Sunlight. How does Kiss-Shot not just burn up in the Moonlight?

You can't see vampire reflections retard. Moonlight is a reflection of the sun. This is some pretty easy shit to understand.

You apparently didn't understand my post though, now did you?

Shinobu has time travel, she can just go back in time and destroy the earth before it can form Arc or when its still pretty small resulting in Arc not existing.

>But Kiss-shot burns up in the sun
do you people even fact check? she's completely fine under the sun, only her vampire minions are vulnerable to it.

>But Kiss-shot burns up in the sun.
No. She's so powerful she can't even kill herself. She tried and failed.