Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken

The thigh fetish in this series makes this one of my favorite, and sadly have not seen any new chapters past 56. Does any user follow this manga anymore?

The novel ended. Quite abruptly. This pretty mych killed all the hype left in this series.

*pretty much

What happened in the ending? Harem ending?

the ninja girl hot af bro

>gets

Guess.
Aika end.

Yeah I guessed that based off the way they hinted how she got lost in the commoners world once and found by Kimito. The only mystery I wish was explained was the maid sister plot. Was that explained?

The only logical end.

Yeah, she was the main reason why he was there. He looks almost exactly like her real brother or some shit, so her real brother and MC switched places for a while, and that's when she fell for him.

terrible ending
waste of time and best girls (miyuki and karen)

Why the hell did they switch places?

I really liked each character individually which is surprising to me. If I really had to choose one it would have been Hakua since she had the most character development with Kimito.

>best girls loses
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

What the fuck. I thought for sure with how silly this series was it would either go for a gag or harem ending or both.

>thigh fetishist
>chooses girl with worst thighs

Which shomin would you sample?

tsunpure a best

They looked so much alike that they thought it'd be funny to trick their families. They were young at the time.
Her real brother was a bit of an asshole to her and Kimito was the opposite, so she figured it out right away.

>she got lost in the commoners world once and found by Kimito
That's similar to the story for every girl, though.
What the hell ever happened with blondie's mom being tsundere for him?

It's such a damn shame too since I really liked the series. You could tell that the author just gave up in the last half of the final volume with how lazily he did the final scenes with the respective heroines. I don't think I'll ever get over how easily Aika won despite all the effort the other girls made.
Karen easily. A Sakimori is fine too.
She loosens up a bit once she finds out Kimito's connection to Miyuki's family. Rather than harass him, she decides to just tease him whenever she gets the chance since she loves how both Kimito and her daughter react to it. If Kimito decided to go with Reiko in the final volume, he would have definitely enjoyed some oyakodon considering how much her mother loved bringing it up.

>Married with Reiko and sometimes later she start fooling around with young boy with the same age of their kid.

aika was the worst of the girls too

>scanlators were so assblasted from the revelation that they dropped the manga

Well atleast I can know some people in real life can be there irrational

>had a shitty ending with a shitty girl
>"Why bother?"

Seems pretty rational to me.

I doubt that would happen. You're forgetting how badly the girls wanted Kimito. It helps that Reiko's personality isn't at all like her mother's.
I dropped the light novel too once spoilers for the final volume came out. If it wasn't for an user telling me about the Sakimori dream ending where she won, I doubt I would have ever finished the series.

Eri a best
Eri a cute
Eri an underrated

>Goes online
>sees review for Shomin Sample
>he gives it a C for wasted potential
Good, I agree.
>he thinks Twilight ni Kienaide is a shit and unmemorable song
Extremely shit taste.