Toxic Antisemitism

Listen Sup Forums, there's something you guys need to stop doing and fucking knock it off already, and that's the Anti-semitism you sling all over the internet constantly. The racist remarks you send to anyone Jewish on Twitter, the constant trolling and meme's. Not all Jew's are bad..at least in the global Zionist sense. This shit only hurts the causes you fight for. We could prove the entirety of America has been bought off by Jews and the average person will still view you as a bunch of hate filled Nazis. You know who else posts a ton of Jew hate and leaves Swatiskas everywhere? JEWS! That's because it helps their cause and paints all us in a negative light, no normal person would tolerate it. Don't fucking harass any person just because their Jewish or I guarantee we'll never get ANYWHERE. Focus on the mountains of facts and evidence. Focus on educating people and hiding you're power level even if anonymous. You fucks will always take 2 steps back whenever we take a step forward. If you want to act like this to the obvious kike scum like Soro's ect then be my guest but stop spamming anyone fucking Jewish on the internet and setting us up for failure.

In other words...Grow up already because I'm not sure which side you're actually fighting for sometimes

fuck off kike

>try to exterminate all ethnic groups that pose a threat to your global hegemony
>WAAAAHH WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME

Get fucked bagel

Sage

Listen Goldberg, I don't give a shit what you or your Jewish buddies think anymore.

Got it?

>tfw all the Naziposting on Sup Forums is done by Jews to discredit us

So what you are saying is essentially, "it was the Jews"?

I have NOT been slagging off any arabs or Palestinians - how fucking dare you, you kike cunt.
jews are NOT semites.

I bet that food coloring gives you diahrrea

shut up el-kike

*chortles

I just called a Jew a dirty kike in Walmart.
God hates Jews, you see. I'm doing God's work. Who's bidding are you doing?
Filthy kike.

It's counter-semitism.

No one?
FPBP

so if they already see peoples as hate filled nazis wtf is the difference. anons cant see them as jews? kys

All the comment's I expected. Fuck you retards, I want to be apart of a legit movement that won't be discredited in 5 second's and have a bunch of immature 14 years be the face of it

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

That;s actually fine barring you were being recorded

We are not "anti-semitic", we're COUNTER-semitic. Play Weimar games get Weimar prizes.

Drop dead kike

That ice cream looks good.
The post isn't, nigger. Sage

Because you legitimize their delusions is it really that fucking hard to understand?

No normal person takes anything written on Sup Forums seriously anyway, so what difference does it make if we name the Jew or not?

Kike... fuck off

If 10 people are yelling "gas the kikes", they're crazy.
If 10 million are yelling "gas the kikes", it's a shoah.
You scared yet Chaim?

I'm not a fucking Jew you people are retarded and obviously underage and don't understand how the world works

Ok Goldstein, ok.

YOU THINK I'M FUCKING TALKING ABOUT Sup Forums??? I'M TALKING ABOUT 14 YEAR OLDS HARRASSING ANYONE JEWISH ON TWITTER FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE, GOT IT?

>im not a jew
fuck off kike

ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN WOULD KNOW THIS IS EXACTLY HOW THEY WOULD WANT US TO ACT, DO YOU WANT TO ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISH SHIT OR JUST HAVE FUN WITH MEMES. THE DECISION COULD SAVE YOU'RE LIFE(Movement)

fuck
and to think i thought that started out as a star wars meme

We're not antisemitic user! Sup Forums is a board of peace.

We are however very counter-semitic, and not without good reason.

Haha, don't get so fucking triggered.
Seriously bro, you're new here, yeah.
It's funny watching the unaware, thank you.

Fuck off, Schlomo

I'M NOT AGAINST SPREADING SHIT LIKE THIS, I'M AGAINST ACTING LIKE CHILDREN AND ACCUSING EVERY JEW ON EARTH OF BEING A ZIONIST

Fuck off kike

what are you doing rabbi?

shut up nigger kike, liar

>I'M NOT AGAINST SPREADING SHIT LIKE THIS, I'M AGAINST ACTING LIKE CHILDREN AND ACCUSING EVERY JEW ON EARTH OF BEING A ZIONIST

Ah, well seeing as you're using caps...I'd better listen to you.

My fucking GOD, you're calling everyone 14, but that's how old YOU are, fucking kek!

That's exactly what a kike would say, go be a subversive somewhere else.

Fuck off, rabbi

i feel you are little bit undercooked

Funny how she carries a gun everywhere she goes.

yes, just as anons are not responsible for 14 year olds twitter anons also not responsible for others delusions.

OP this is the one website that shills LESS. It's Kosher enough. Leave it alone Kike.

>Funny how she carries a gun everywhere she goes.
She has security guards (probably mossad) that carry firearms.

Listen, there's something that some jews need to do: get out of media and banking. For a start.

Wrong

Twitter is full of kike shills. It's a good placed to deal with their propaganda.

I AGREE

But when you try to convince a normal person of this kikes can easily show them the people fighting for this are just a bunch of racist people who hate any and all jews and want to exterminate them

There...that's one less person that could have been convinced if people could learn to be a little more subtle, I only post factual info on Jews on my Facebook and people still stop assosiating with me it's not gonna be fucking easy and immature assholes only make it way more difficult

Nigger

Jesus you people are retarded. This is the kind of stuff I'd rather you promote on public internet sites like Twitter rather than just calling someone a dirty kike

What fucking part of this aren't you people getting??

Then don't act exactly how they want you to act

kiky go home

What’s the difference between a Jew and a pizza? ........ Pizza doesn’t scream when you put it in the oven.

Why is it so bad being a black Jew?

You have to sit at the back of the oven.

YOU ARE THE KIKE AND YOU WON'T FUCKING DISCREDIT US OR DIVIDE ANYMORE YOU FUCKING SCUM OF THE EARTH. PUBLIC PERCEPTION WILL COMPLETLEY CHANGE WITHIN 10 YEARS AND GETTING A BUNCH OF KIDS TO DISCREDIT AN ENTIRE MOVEMENT WONT WORK ANYMORE

You seriously have a vastly overinflated idea of how influential Sup Forums is.
And if you're an oldfag then I'm the fucking Viceroy of Pluto.
OP is 14 year old mutt literally NO IDEA where he is.

ooga booga kike kike kike

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF KIKES ENCOURAGING BEHAVIOR TO DISCREDIT YOU IN PUBLIC WAKE UP YOU RETARDS

Nice try OP, I'm keeping my happy merchants, you can go fuck yourself.

IM TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU ACT OUTSIDE OF Sup Forums BUT IM DONE ARGUING BECAUSE EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS BRAINDEAD AND FOR SOME REASON CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M EVEN SAYING

GO CONVINCE PEOPLE, I DO..WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO..POST MEMES? FAGGOT

.....are you angry yet?

you do know you'll be b& for being 14 right?

seems u need to lurk moar

doesn't he just!
Fun to watch tho

We aren't a movement you fucking faggot. Get over yourself Crypto-Kike

Gas two kikes in the mornin'
I gas two kikes at night
Gas two kikes in the afternoon
Makes me feel alright

>Starts off thread title "Toxic Antisemitism"
>proceeds to get blown the fuck out
>tries to backpedal "n-no guys i-i'm with you!"
Go fuck yourself, you're not kidding anyone here about what you're trying to do you piece of shit

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about blow me

Why are you still here kike? It's obvious that your tactics won't work.

Keep it up, all you're doing is hardening the base like all your little co-workers who've been hitting this place hard for years now, you and your employers are insane

Used a pretentious Reddit word like Toxic as a subtle joke and Triggers the whole thread..jesus christ you guys

What tactics get a fucking grip on reality you paranoid fuck

In all seriousness, your only hope is to proclaim this was all a larp & 'haha', fooled u guise!1'

(btw, larp means Live Action Role Play. I know you're new here n'everything...)

Good I've been fighting the Jewish question for 10 years but threads like this revealing how batshit paranoid everyone can be is a tad worrisome

I'm not but I had sex a few months ago making it a littler harder to fit it apparently

>a subtle joke
I was too late, you'e already going that route. Well done!!

*muffled giggle.

I assure you my grip on reality is very good, but you should be less angry, it's really easy to spot a jew when they're full of anger like you.

KYS fag

>I'm not but I had sex a few months ago making it a littler harder to fit it apparently
implying on Sup Forums

where all these noobs come from? we need password protect Sup Forums

>be blue-collar Jew from a blue-collar family
>don't generally like or trust other Jews
Fuck off, Shekelberg.

Neck urself KIKE!