Feds Collect Record Taxes in First Month Under Tax Cut; Run Surplus in January

>t-tax cuts don't work
Shitlibs on absolute suicide watch

cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/feds-collect-record-taxes-first-month-under-tax-cut-run-surplus

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/r-us-government-posts-55-billion-budget-surplus-in-january-2016-2
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-spending-debt-analysis-20180203-story.html
marketwatch.com/story/us-runs-february-budget-deficit-of-192-billion-2017-03-10
vox.com/2018/2/13/16466542/trump-h-2b-guest-workers
youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

based

how will breadline Bernie ever recover?

i wonder why this is not getting replies..

because Sup Forums is 80% shills now

Right, there is a "sweet spot" to maximize tax revenue between a 0% tax rate (no tax money) and 100% tax rate (no incentive to work). Many have argued the previous rate was too high, thus lowering it was actually an increase in revenue due to increased economic activity.

All because of Obama Drumpftard

prove it

Google.com

yourmomgay.com

Typical Drumpfturd answer stay ignorant

Cool
But will it last?
A surplus for one month is nothing, run an entire year of surpluses, wiping deficit off the books, then you'll have something to cheer about.

Bet your life

Pretty much this.

Bump

Bet my life on what? One month of a tax surplus out of a quarter of fiscal deficits?
Naw bud.
PM Harper did the same, he lowered taxes across the board, introduced TFSAs; and Canada's economy boomed and budget.. right up the Great Recession, and then it was nothing but deficit spending until his last month in power.
Unfortunately for POTUS D.J. Trump, I don't see this being a continuous trend. Expect certain States to adjust their taxes accordingly next budgeting cycle to eat up this newfound wealth to grab.

Top kek. I can’t handle all these wins.

It literally states in the article "because of the tax code changes that Trump signed into law".
This wasn't unexpected, lowered and simplified rates has led to increased revenues before.

Um, it's still Obama's economy, Drumpftards.

>cutting taxes will not yield revenue growth
Essentially any Dem

>cut taxes
>feds collect record taxes

how does that even work?

Nothing to see here, can we get back to the real threads

> Have more money
> Spend more
> Sales tax applies
> Generate more money through investment
> That new money is also taxed
> Sales tax applies on that new money

But I thought taxation is theft, so logically the government getting more money via tax revenue is bad?

Laffer curve

taxation is theft because politicians, and the economy already get enough corrupt blood money, and drugs, and weapons.

I went to that website and it doesn’t prove anything it’s just an empty box, like your argument you shill.

fewer loopholes

>The seven times the Feds saw a loss in revenue in the month of January was under obama

Could Russia have something to do with this? We are impeaching, right guys?

I find it so hilarious how liberals are all of a sudden deficit hawks and worried about the national debt. They still won't acknowledge how much the national debt went up under Obama

>breadline Bernie
How didn't this catch on?

Is this another conversation where we pretend there wasn't a global financial crisis?

If you play it like that, then Obama also gets credit for all the economic growth of the recovery.

u retards are so fucking dumb, it cracks me up beyond words

The US govt usually runs a budget surplus in january

here's Jan 2016

U.S. government posts $55 billion budget surplus in January
businessinsider.com/r-us-government-posts-55-billion-budget-surplus-in-january-2016-2

the tax cut revenue drops are hitting later this year

Analysis: Government set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-spending-debt-analysis-20180203-story.html

u retards are so blind, u have no chance of seeing the wave of shit coming your way

hello syrupnigger

i wonder what right wing retards will say when the US runs a $200 billion DEFICIT in february?

u retards will be silent. guarantee it, cap this

2017: U.S. runs February budget deficit of $192 billion
marketwatch.com/story/us-runs-february-budget-deficit-of-192-billion-2017-03-10

>not even inflation adjusted

im sure u wont be posting this the rest of the year and keep dinduing how hard the deficit is spiking and bond yields are rising

wish he would spend every dime of it kicking out illegals

That's a normal fucking function of rising interest rates as the money supply shrinks you fuckwit.

vox.com/2018/2/13/16466542/trump-h-2b-guest-workers

I live in Florida. Palm Beach county has plenty of fucking Americans to work in this resort. Why does he say one thing and do another?

Oh my god that name is perfect!

>Breadline Bernie
my sides user
>vox
literally kys famalam

>Conservative News Service
>No sources cited
Fake News

>cut taxes
>raise spending
How fucking bad at math are you guys? The federal budget is going to be cratered.

he loves his foreign workers doesn't he

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M

even in 2010 when unemployment was high

these retards will never see it coming

It's silly anyways. since 2010 government has been in deadlock, except for a few acts to fuck over average joe/jose.
It could be said the best government in a developed government and law is one who passes no new bills.

>I've never been inside a resort in florida
They hire fuckton's of workers from foreign countries all through the service industry here. Disney fucking displays what country they're from on their nametag.

Go to Mar-A-Lago

See if it's any different.

the issue is that Trump throws American job applications in the trash because he prefers foreign workers and finds them superior

he loves foreign workers so much that he expanded the h-2b program

They hire foreigners here so that tourists think their Florida trip was "exotic". The foreigners they hire are typically college kid types too, they don't really need the money so it's not a humanitarian thing.

you're talking about like some tiny foreign exchange program that Disney has. they mostly hire american workers

that's not an excuse for trump to flood the country with foreign workers

Based Trump