Post examples of multikulti in your country

post examples of multikulti in your country

>pic related

this is a primary school in Dublin, Ireland

No potato paintings on the back wall I see...

is the second from the lower right polish?

Seems right to me

No they all mysteriously disappeared

Polish or Lithuanian I would presume, some sort of slav.

Are you trollin rollin? Is it real? In Ireland?

say it ain't so

Here we are 90% brown. Are we first world yet?

Is that Lucan, or Blanch buddy? Or have they moved further out from the future no-go zones?

I shit you not my vodka swilling friend

I think it's Lucan. I live near Lucan in Clondalkin, and it's just as bad here. I get the bus to work in the mornings and I swear to God there's literally 3 other white people on a packed bus. It's unreal.

i went into 3 different schools and i saw 2 very bleached blacks (1 guy, second school 1 girl, third school), that's it, oh and this taking into account the entire school, not just my class. if i count my entire, then 10-15 and that's only because i live in Pressburg and the tram i take stops at 2 universities

*if i count my entire life

My heart goes out to you. I was house sitting in Lucan, and the house was opposite a small patch of grass, different groups of black kids would routinely come, each with their own token white. Lucan is a high density welfare area, so it’s only a matter of time before these areas go south.

It will trickle out to clondalkin too. It seems like nowhere in Dublin is safe from the welfare leeches. Godspeed m8!

Nowhere seems safe being brutally honest mate, the only part of Dublin that seems to be okay is Dun Laoghaire, and the population out there is ageing. Like all of us, it will be replaced by those with no genetic heritage to the island.

You’re right I think wealthy areas like Dún Laoghaire are safe for now, but surely the government can‘t afford to house GIBS for life in these areas.

I’m trying to buy a house at the minute, and our current discussion is my main barometer for choosing an area. It’s pretty rough as our current (((housing crisis))) renders us only capable of affording a house in these areas. The salt in the wound would be, why should I save up for 4-5 years of my life for a 20% deposit then spend the rest of my life paying off a mortgage when all of my neighbours are there for free.

WHY THE FUCK CANT NIGGERS JUST STAY THE FUCK IN AFRICA AND DEVELOP THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY FFS.
IM SICK OF SEEING FUCKING NIGGERS EVERY FUCKING WHERE THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE GOD DAMNIT

Those are some gimpy jumpers.

what part of africa are these future doctors from?

Almost exclusively Nigeria.

Why'd you post that whitewashed version of him?

n-no

This looks like pic taken form some Afircan shithole school build by humaniratian aid.

The irony of the situation is that it was more than likely built by some Polish lads!

I thought Ireland was still like 98 percent white? Have I been rustled? Why can't we just have one nice thing for ourselves .. :(

Are the white kids Polish?

far back left

when you see it...

It's okay diasporanon, b-based Droolin' Joe will represent us... right?

Dublin is not the rest of Ireland though. As horrible as it may be up there, there are massive portions of the country where there's none. Limerick is goosed now too though, luckily places like Tipp and Clare (except gort) are havens. Did anyone watch that Nigel Farage in Trinity speech?

Is that an actual representation of Cuchulainn on the Irish tax payer funded television station?

Why are they everywhere? Who keeps spreading this human looking mold around the fucking globe. I swear somehow there is a nigger living off welfare in fucking greenland.

I’ve spent half of my life in Greenland, and I hate to burst your bubble but there are Afican migrants there too, albeit there’s not many of them, but SOMEHOW they made it there. Nowhere is safe!

So what exactly is going to happen to all these children that are in these multi racial classes? How exactly do you even recover as a race from that?