DRUMPFH WANTS TO TAKE AWAY OUR GIBS!

The Trump administration wants to scrap food stamps for low-income Americans and replace them with boxes of non-perishable food items selected by the government, Politico reported Monday.

The proposal was touted by White House budget director Mick Mulvaney and included in the White House fiscal budget, released Monday. According to the administration, it could save the federal government $129 billion over the next decade.

Mulvaney compared the measure to start-up meal delivery company Blue Apron.

yahoo.com/news/trump-wants-replace-food-stamps-114015814.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
usdebtclock.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_Gk4uXMo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Genuinely a good idea

If its good quality food in those boxes this could be one of the best ideas yet.

>food instead of $
ANTISEMITE!

Hes going back to the Old Food Stamps.
CornBread and Cheese

rar

Think they could tweak the idea a bit and let people make a choice of approved healthy food.
Not everyone eats bean so let them substitute for corn or some shit.

I collect gibbs and me dats and would be okay with it so long as the food is healthy and the boxes don't stand out as nigger beacons. I don't need my front yard attracting Mogadishu.

They'll hate it because it won't include junk food.

>it could save the federal government $129 billion over the next decade.

Literally nothing, although I agree its better than SNAP. We need to go after corporate welfare whores too.

I agree that food stamps shouldn't be used for soda and shit (seriously I thought that was banned, wtf, guess big Coca-Cola jew didn't like the idea of people weening off), but the government deciding what you eat is also retarded. You'd have to be silly to expect anything but garbage food from government options.

Hol up, hol up a gotdam minute now. Who goin to feed my chirens? They gone a starve ta deaf. This ain't my Americkah. I can't be in da kitchen whippin up healfy sheeit all muhfuckin day. I got shit to, do feel me. Next thing dey gonna be tellin me I got to pay my own gotdam lectric, rent, phone, etc... Imma take to da streets, feel me!

Good, fuck niggers, white trash, and neets

America's Extreme Dieting!

That pays for a few walls. It actually in the long run saves significantly more when you consider income lost by unhealthy people, and the cost of government healthcare.

Ror

Mmmhmmm I know what it is girl that shit ain't right my moms watch my kids all day and she old as shit you know I gotta be out there with Tyrease and his crew get my drink on girl mmhmmm who gonna do all dat?

Food stamps are a subsidy for walmart essentially so this is not a bad move..comparing it to blue apron wearies me.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

Well I will miss the two for one sales in the local urban areas but I may find a way to cope when they start selling off the new government food.

HOLY SHIT HE WANTS TO STARVE NIGGERS TO DEATH, MADMAN!!!

OP's pic is hilarious. I live it every couple of days when I go to my local market.

but i don't have a job and usually use the hand basket like on the right

>vegetarian
in the trash it goes

those last 10 seconds

All those "literally nothing" things add up. 12.9 billion per year isn't anything to sneeze at. It can go towards much more important things than gibs.

chili mac and cheese is god tier. they'd be fucking lucky to get some mres

>12.9 billion per year isn't anything to sneeze at
Yes it is.

usdebtclock.org/

Government spending and unpaid liabilities need to end entirely.

I'd be fine with him replacing all of SNAP with something like Soylent. I drink something similar for maybe 50% of my meals and I even pay good money for it.

No, it's not. It's trivial in terms of the overall debt, but if you're telling me you can't find something better to use 12.9 billion dollars on than gibs then you're retarded.

Some of the Soylent alternatives takes like absolute fucking shit, so those are always an option if you want to go full Malicious Compliance.

This. But this is the problem with format.

If America was actually nationalist in spirit rather than a shell for private corporations there would be no problem in helping to set up sustainable farms that could provide.

Imagine living on a Small tech-savy farm with a family. Being able to pass that home on without inheritance tax (low overheads good profits) and selling some of your proceeds to a "SNAP" system?

Guess what else would save taxpayers over $100 billion in one year?

Why the fuck is Trump not deporting these lowlife 3rd world illegals and just leave Americans the fuck alone?

>so much for America first

Too expensive

>12.9 billion dollars on than gibs then you're retarded.
How about fucking off with the taxes and government spending in the first place, ya dummy.

You should get a checklist/menu of food you want. It should be rice, corn, potatoes, oats, wholemeal pasta, wholemeal bread, beans, frozen veggies and some low fat sauces. All of it should be made in America. These poor people will become physically healthy from the diet so their medical bills go down and their mental wellbeing goes up and then they will be motivated to make something of themselves. The menu should NOT have meat, cheese, dairy, soft drink and generally high fat products. If done correctly this would be amazingly effective.

THIS
pol disgusts me

Literal soy boy

There'll be mass liberal suicides when it turns out that Trump solved the obesity crisis.

I like the idea of limiting gibs if the family exceeds 6 people cause they were encouraging women to pop out more babies for more money

I DO NOT agree with determining what the American people eat while us taxpayers are covering free health care for illegal invaders that are eating tamale lard

how are your beaches in March? I would like to visit

I like shopping 1 or 2 times a month, doesn't mean I have no job.

The one I use is geared towards keto, it doesn't contain soy. Though technically it's vegan, so if I went 100% I'd accidentally be a vegan.

Now all they have to do is lace the food with birth control and we're all set.

Low fat/high carb is a big reason why the country is obese. Your basic idea is fine but the foods you've chosen are retarded. What the government considers healthy is driven by the USDA, not the FDA, NIH, CDC, or any other medical entity.

I don't think any of what you're doing is healthy. Time will only prove me right.

Imagine the state of their feminine hygiene. Smelly sticky sweaty and it's been that way for years.

Ketochow?

If you eat the foods I listed and cook them with no added oil or salt you will only lose weight.

Sheeit, gon sell dat shit to da mexican folk bet. Day got 9 kids day love beans n rice n shit. Take day paper an git me some Churchs inna blunt na meen. I stay flossin cuz I jus keep da hustle no matter wat. Gotta adap wit da times son. I ain bout to ax fo no job from a mufukkka.

>t.nigger.on.welfare
kys

It is not the franks and beans (4 fingers of death)
I agree but dammit let me live my dream after all the option of government cheese scares me.
I am OK with this.
you are right unfortunately.

Giving bags of dried legumes and cereals like brown rice, farro, and amaranth would be incredibly inexpensive and probably the best preventative medicine any of these transer fund recipients have ever been given.

>I DO NOT agree with determining what the American people eat
I do. People are fat and misusing their food stamps. Anyone that has ever worked anywhere that takes EBT will be able to attest to that. I'm fine with them getting to pick their recipes, but SNAP should be government standardized food that is very healthy.

I feel absolutely fantastic, so whatever. When you're used to getting literally 100% of the nutrition you need then you realize how bad most other food is because you feel like garbage after eating it.

Keto Fuel. It tastes awful but the macros are in all the right places for me. I'm going to try Keto Chow as well because it's very similar and I hear it doesn't taste like ass.

Now this guy gets it

Endorsed by Mike Obama

The trans days in those mres are illegal to sell in food products in the private markets now. They still feed them to soldiers because the Feds spent so much money on them.

I always see liberal news touting bugs being the food of the future, so send them a bag of baked cockroaches and grasshoppers too.

Based idea.

Didn't think nogs drank milk?

Is this the solution to the obesity epidemic?

>diet of nothing but MRE's
RIP bunghole

That's because they rang up soda instead of beer. Everyone knows this.

No job or child support checks.

Pssst.

Poor people deserve nice things, too.

It'd be nice if they were packaged with similar foodstuff as a CSA rather than with processed and canned goods.

>government provided food rolled out to the massed poor
>number of poor and dependent decreases
>Trump hailed for masterstroke
>years later, some chemist runs it through an analyzer
>sterilizing drugs in the food
>Trump hailed for masterstroke

LUL
Only after 2 weeks.
You gave away your gum didn't you?

>Poor people deserve nice things, too.
Yeah like that big TV they will buy from Walmart now since they didn't have to spend on food.

Soft drinks aren't nice things. I'm not poor and I don't drink soft drinks. Not coincidentally, I'm also not fat because it helps not to drink hundreds of empty calories each day.

You're going to pay for it one way or the other, dear - through taxes to pay for social safety nets, or through higher prices to pay for higher wages.

You can be kicked by the Libertarian boot or the Democrat boot. The Republican boot just kicks the can down the road.

>instead of money to buy food or... whatever with

>we just give you food

this is a logical improvement.

Does this btfo of niggers

One step at a time, why does everyone act like these are immediate things he can do.

>shipping costs
>expecting people to ration things correctly while managing nutritional needs
>expecting the left to not be able to spin this hard and fast
This will give democrats the next election. Dumb move no matter how you feel about it. It will be one of those things that will absolutely NEED to be repealed by a large amount of people to the point that they'd vote for Hillary even after she's exposed to be a lizardling whose corruption spreads across the multiverse. Although i doubt he cares about that, he's not really a republican.

It won't pass due to this, its one of those issues you don't fuck with to this degree without dooming the power structure massively. Guaranteed there will be an 80%+ democrat majority. SNAP will benefit greatly from this later, if you can think beyond 5 minutes of time you know this is bad. Republicans will look weak when it doesn't pass and democrats will have lots of ammo. No matter the outcome, SNAP will be fine/grow in the end.

This has caused Twitter gold. Liberals upset that it “dehumanizes” the poor and will literally kill those with food allergies.

Yeah l remember her, and my first thought was you, and the baby daddies need to pay for it. The frickin state of the entitlement people.

Because he acted like it, and you rubes bought it hook, line and sinker, and now you and he are backpedaling faster than Michael Jackson in a Pepsi commercial.

THREAD THEME NIGGAZZZZ
youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

Which boot genocides them?

well they can't get all hopped up and chimpy on cases of energy dranks now, and they can't use ebt cash to buy weed and alcohol and tobacco

it btfo's them amazingly, which is probably why it will not happen. the chimpening would be intense, and with all the beaners and their beanie babies now infesting most states they will also chimp out. I really and truly hope this happens, I am ready to witness something special

The Republican boot tries to kill all the poor people, but that just leads to the Communism boot.

>it could save the federal government $129 billion
Does this take into account the savings on free medical treatment for fat fucks on welfare that have to start eating nutritious food?

it should happen. why the fuck can you buy soda and other garbage on our dime? fuck that

Do they still have pound cake? That was like hitting the lottery for me.

I am on the left but I dont buy tones of sugery crap like in that image, what does that make me?

Will people know if I dont have a job? When is the right time to go grocery shopping so other people wont suspect that I am a NEET?

cause it's how the dems get votes m8

I know, right? Poor people should get water and hardtack and kiss my feet for the privilege, amirite?

The US govt actually subsidised a lot of agricultural and dairy farms by buying up any excess product that they aren't able to sell.

Usually it all goes as relief aid to third world countries, but if it's used for this instead, that would be amazing

To be correct about this, California, NY, and other sanctuary states have self inflicted costs. If they want to have them in their state then they need to cover all of the cost.

It actually is. Bugs produce protein but don't waste energy on being warm blooded.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_Gk4uXMo0

This. Also if its not full of fat and sugar it could have an enormous impact on obesity problem which is more common an issue of poor people.

Making poor people healthier will in turn make universal healthcare actually work as it cant work with a country our size if the population is unhealthy to begin with, it will be too expensive.

i know, it sickens me. i dont drink that shit, and neither should anyone, especially on the peoples dime. that shit isnt helping anyone. were just going to have to pay their medical bills later in life.
>memeflag
drop the nigger tier bullshit and we can have a real chat.
im guessing a faggot leaf

I bet you're full into eating bugs then right?

You say that but wait until after midterms and the Blue Wave falls flat on its face. They’re going to gut the fuck out of social programs and entitlements.

I can’t goddamn wait.

The only thing they 'deserve' is a bullet to the back of the head you communist slime.

it sucks, because only the city and maybe 2 counties vote dem. NY would be a great place if wYC its own shithole.