That series Sup Forums loves and tries to get you to like, but is complete trash

>that series Sup Forums loves and tries to get you to like, but is complete trash
What's her name, user?

You're favorite anime.

GATE

You again huh?

not everyone likes thrillers so you could save you your priceless damn never-to-have-back time and look at the tags before watching

re:shit

I still can't watch K-on, or Monogatari. I'm not attesting to them being trash either. K-on comes off as eerily staid and muted, Monogatari gives me vibes of Tarantino tier ramble dialogue.

There isn't one that I can think of. Many that are mediocre though.

Dragon Maid

>Not liking Kaiji

I bet you like Kakegurui though, even though it's doing the same shit but with less mindgames.

>hating Kaiji but loving Kekgurui
this should be ground for permabanning and exile to /e/

I am really sick of template Sup Forums-esque shit.

Fuck this guy, post a series Sup Forums hates and tries to get you to dislike, but is actually good.

Please neck yourself

I see your intention, but if you intend to defend and rationalize your shit taste, don't even try.

Yes, speaking of Sup Forums-esque shit. Read that since forever, enjoyed and will continue.

Little Witch Academia

Right on, user.

Boku no Hero Academia

I mean it's probably not bad, the frog is very attractive and everything but i feel like Boku no hero Academia is a thing for a younger generation Goku and Luffy are still here so why would i watch anything else, the deal was sealed the day i watched dragon ball:Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle so i'll stick to my dragon ball super i wanna see goku breaking the limit one more time before dragon ball has to end again, then i have to see luffy become a pirate king when that's over i'll think about boku no hero academia

Oh man. Not liking your shallow kyoanus titty show that endorses pedophilia sure is grounds for killing myself.

You're a special little snowflake aren't you? I'm sure this Sup Forums guy is shilling stuff to you and only you all day every day.
Moron.

Sup Forums never liked that series

2imperialistic4them

>I mean it's probably not bad

But this is for manga you think is "complete trash." If you want to get meta.

>One Piece is All Might
>Boku no Hero Academia is Deku
at least that's what I hope.

>demand for Isekai deconstruction
>get deconstruction
>turns out to be still shit

when will they learn that subverting cliches doesn't make a series good.

I don't have those because Sup Forums doesn't recommend anything and I'm not a faggot.

Infinite Stratos maybe? Shit, I don't know, I forget if Sup Forums likes it or hates it.

Boku no pico

Non Non Biyori
K-On
Clannad
Hyouka (Completely trash)
Any kind of idol shit
Any kind of lesbain shit
SnK
Hunter X Hunter

>tries to get you to like
Are you retarded? Can you not understand the difference between discussion and persuasion?