Whats pols opinion on the chinks?

whats pols opinion on the chinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=644&v=HUNiR5Jv-HE
usatoday.com/story/money/2017/04/17/why-china-beating-us-innovation/100016138/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
theepochtimes.com/watch-how-china-makes-chemical-laced-artificial-eggs_1964429.html
nytimes.com/2017/11/02/world/europe/grenfell-fire-fraud.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/10/mysterious-factory-break-in-raises-suspicions-about-chinese-visit
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoDtoB9Abck
youtube.com/watch?v=67yre0HYWcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its Brave New World over there they are brainwashed

Not a fan

They're okay.

Pretty good.

Should've left the Nips in charge over there, Imperial Japan literally did nothing wrong.

They're as far away as we can bear to be around them.

soulless.

Greatest threat facing the world.

A prime example of how communism > capitalism

Souless inhuman creatures, just watch the chinaman gouge the eye out of the aussie at the last UFC and you will agree.

They’re fucking horrible

Great people

>china
>communist

>muh dogs

Fucked up, but we kinda do that shit too though..

>implying

would gas them all if i could

>hurr all animals are of the same value

They kill dogs more brutally on purpose because they think that the adrenaline makes the meat better. Factory-farming on chickens/cows leading to an efficient slaughterhouse is not even in the same league as boiling stray dogs alive in the backyard for kicks

Pieces of shit. Sydney is full of these fucken wankers. They’re dirty, have no social skills, have no manners, don’t know where they’re going or doing, they’re all pregnant, they’re all fucken ugly and have the shittest culture ever. They’re like fucken aliens who just zombie around the world trying to buy up property because they were too shit to win wars.

Nigger

China is so entertaining

Crafty little bastards but they better understand that if a real Chad takes over they better not play games because he will nuke them

It's more of a difference between neglect due to higher profits vs. backwards attitudes. Don't even try to convince me that chickens who get their beaks cut off, hens who live their lives in a steel cage and cows so full of hormones they can barely moce are any better.

They are based

Man's best friend = / = chickens & hens

>All these Americans filled with hubris
China is a real threat dumbshits. Much more so than Russia. They are at the leading edge in both genomics and AI research, and even ahve a national plan for the latter:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=644&v=HUNiR5Jv-HE

Cultural differences. Cows are sacred in India, and dogs are food in China.

They own the future.

t. triggered white roasties who got cucked by tyrone.

>japs
Based
>every other asian
should be erased

Dont have souls but based af. Will take the lead of humanity once western civ finally collapse.

Chinks are NOT people.

They are the most primitive of the Asians, all other Asians evolved from the Chinese.

are ants brainwashed?

shit

Not nice about your countrymen

shut up, leaf

>India is also retarded therefore Chinks should skin the oldest domesticated animal alive in the streets
No

If you make a chink thread, Sup Forums's daily chink-hate community pop out of the woodworks to post webms of Chinks acting wild. DESU if your population is 1.4B, there's bound to be a few psychos, idiots, mentally ill etc etc.
Chinks are a mixed bag here. Some embrace them as the new masters of the world, some resent them for it. All I care is that they made the device I'm typing this on.

Chinese rules in China m8. You can cry about it, but that will do as they please anyway.

I've been studying abroad in SPain, they are fucking everywhere, speaking their disgusting language, they are extremly rude, they smell like shit too. truly the niggers of asia

Not as brutal as Mexicans, not as stupid as Africans, but I would say they are one of the most indifferent akd callous. Chinks are practical and some have erroneous Savage beliefs (tho not to the extent of nogs or spics) although they cannot achieve
The full extent of Western civilization they can be taught to imitate it in image and for that they deserve credit.

Only war i'd unironically support

Fucking insectoid chinks are swarming my country

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/04/17/why-china-beating-us-innovation/100016138/

I just think they are intelligent people , nothing more

And this is referring to Chinese specifically. Other Asians such as in the south or Korea, japan, Mongolia, etc are different.

Hard to have an opinion on a people who spent their entire existence on their knee's!

>EVERY country has crazy people, therefore we must be nuanced about a country that has a dog eating festival & a culture of leaving people to die in the streets

Why do pseudo-intellectuals do this with everything that we try to evaluate? I'm not gonna sit here and say China is the FATTEST country (because my country is) but China is definitely one of the most inhumane and disgusting "advanced" countries on the planet.

It isn't real communism though, is it!

This, so annoying dude. No wonder the west tag teamed these guys in the colonial era, fucking annoying.

>Chinese rules in China m8.
I literally never said it didn't. Thank God they ONLY rule there otherwise they'd shut me down and haul me off for criticizing the government on this Mongolian quilt-making forum

>You can cry about it, but that will do as they please anyway.
Yes because I don't live in China I have the ability to discuss my thoughts on China without fear of reprisal, thanks for clarifying that Sven.

Bug people that should be contained to their Middle Kingdom

Too bad the US didn't co-operate with Russia. Right now Russia is on it's own and evenutally China is going to grow too strong both economically and militarily.

Soulless and untrustworthy

Asian Jews

Your time is coming to an end, western devils

Also Obama in China

what was even the fucking point of that?

did he not understand how elevators work and think that if he broke through the door the elevator would just be there ready to be used? Was he just pissed off and wanted to smash the doors and accelerated too far? Why would a person do this shit?

>that prison stat
El oh el

what if i told you...that the majority of chinese are against immoral acts against dogs/ indifference in accidents.

No shit. The difference is that our countries (even one as thoroughly infiltrated as the USA) shut those acts down when they happen. The majority of chinks holding a negative opinion of those things means nothing if they do NOTHING about it.

hey, buddy are you ok?

no problem with lying or cheating though, it's part of their culture

>breaks neck
lets wave it around like a doll

see people just watching that's the difference

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

theepochtimes.com/watch-how-china-makes-chemical-laced-artificial-eggs_1964429.html

viet this time
nytimes.com/2017/11/02/world/europe/grenfell-fire-fraud.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/10/mysterious-factory-break-in-raises-suspicions-about-chinese-visit

Exactly.

I saw the speech xi gave and I am convinced that I will either get killed by the muslims or the chinese or kill muslims as a chinese.

this

China has proven that when it gives a shit about something, they will act on it. Around 2008 China was notoriously famous for its polluted skies and shit, now it's leading the world in clean energy.

Regarding dogs: dog-eating has been decreasing, ecause of the social media campaigns, the number of dogs slaughtered has steadily decreased since 2013 from over 10,000 to 1,000 in 2016

Regarding chinese ppl unwilling to help those in accidents: 'Grander efforts have led to the creation of new rules and institutions: a Good Samaritan law passed in March, for instance, protects individuals from being extorted by those they had helped, a circumstance that was so common that it deterred people from coming to the aid of people in need. '

source: www nytimes.com/2017/11/15/opinion/chinese-communist-party-xi-jinping.html?

I doubt that my response will prevent you from spreading these webm in every china related thread, im just sharing it for others to know

They're superior to nippon in every way.

yeah i'm sure chinese parents and teachers in schools encourage young chinese students to lie and cheat their way into society.

Well not very positively now

They should have been colonized by the japs, we could have twice as much anime by now.

>t. triggered white roasties who got cucked by tyrone

Do you even understand the words you are using, Zhang?

Perhaps they were extra-motivated to change by people like me posting shit like this everywhere to shame them? That is how East Asian collectivist cultures tend to enforce their societal rules familial/external shaming. Why on Earth would I stop posting these things? The more attention they get the more they will need to be addressed, if anyone is helping China it is the people who criticize it openly for its faults.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoDtoB9Abck

Blame the US, if it wasn't for US they'd be part of Japan

you're not wrong, the documentary 'under the dome' brought a lot of public shame in China and made people want to clean up the air.

I love to see how radical the devide between people actually been to China, who encountered China in person and people who know about China only from anti-Chinese propaganda, webms and anonomous copypastas. Americans are so stupid - they believe that they are so edgy to doubt their own government when it comes to the Moon landings, but they believe their own government and media 100% when it comes to anti-Chinese propaganda. The same with anti-Russian propaganda.

I know it's leddit, but /r/China is one of the most cynical country subreddits and it's mostly full of American expats.

This shouldn't be surprise that American expats are cynical. American expats are too entitled and too spoiled. But even they would tell you that in some areas China is far ahead of USA, like in Shenzhen they almost don't use currency at all. The bike revolution was also great. And just today German propaganda media released this video
youtube.com/watch?v=67yre0HYWcQ

>muh mobile payment
>muh bike sharing start-ups mal-investments

Okay ching chong, you could at least use better arguments than the same one I have heard from every chink about how great their country is yet still want to flood here.

How many flooded, but how many stayed? Even less than 0.001% of China would be enough to flood you, lol. Whats the apeal of Canada? I don't know, maybe rich Chinese see Canada as a stable North country far from China where they can have their dreams of Western utopia to realise. shit if i know, i'm not from China. But those Chinese - they don't break their ties to China, they still can return some day so its in your intrest to tell your Chinese-Canadian comrades that China is great and they should move back and be patriotic about it.

Exactly my point.

>moon landings are fake
No.

>Americans are so stupid
Well about 44% of us are subhumans so yeah that's kinda true.

>believe their own government and media 100% when it comes to anti-Chinese propaganda
Can't speak for the subhumans and Clinton-fans, but the rest of us certainly don't. Government & (((Media))) propaganda has a totally different flavor than the webms & copypastas. Government propaganda tries to paint China as a powerful military/economic threat, not a disgusting cultural one.

>The same with anti-Russian propaganda.
Again, I can't speak for the subhuman-Americans but I certainly don't, I like Russia.

Your mistake is viewing "Americans" as 1 collective when we are already a wholly fractured society along racial/political lines. The term "Americans" is meaningless now because it offers absolutely 0 descriptive value of the person you a referencing. If Putin promised to invade the US and deport all of our nonwhites/leftists I'd swear an oath of loyalty and apply for the Spetznaz tomorrow.

Found the 4chankoro.