Who suffering [Anime Burnout] here

Who suffering [Anime Burnout] here

I don't like anything that's airing and I can't bring myself to delve into anything in my backlog because they all seem like such a commitment...

Take a break, it makes watching it worth it later

If fun things are no longer fun, look for new fun things to have fun with.

>I don't like anything that's airing
Looks like you're just suffering from shit taste.

Looks like you never seen a good anime.

Me too. I think I'm done

Usually I don't like cutesy slice of life shit but Dragon Maid soothed the pain a little bit, but it's already over now

>seen one or two top tier anime and can't watch anything else
This hobby is not for you. Find something else, then.

you might like flying witch

then leave.

this is the best season in a few years.

Please share, which anime that is airing is "top tier", because I sure as hell am only seeing shit compared to what I believe are the best animes.

Try them out for yourself, faggot.

Go back to Sup Forums or whatever shithole you came from.

No, you fuck off. I'm not going to spoonfeed a retard that starts off from the mindset that the season sucks and can't even try out the shows to figure out what he might like. Even if I told you a bunch of nice titles now, next season it would be exactly the same again. You whining that there's nothing good to watch and needing somebody to show you the way.
Sup Forums doesn't need your kind.

>I missed out on getting into the big, long-running series like Naruto and One Piece and Fate and stuff
>don't feel like watching either My Hero Academia or Attack on Titan's 2nd seasons because I was a dumbass and read ahead in the manga so I already know what happens
>despise idolshit

Sure there are anime I could watch but shit I think I wiped out a lot of my potential options

are you talking about this season?

"Best" is quite subjective.
The only I haven't dropped for now is Made in Abyss ...

>implying I haven't tried the shows this season
Your dumb is showing, see the original post you replied to.
>Sup Forums doesn't need your kind
Said the guy who can't properly read and just assumes like a typical Sup Forumstard

>>implying I haven't tried the shows this season
>implying you have
Reading a summary written before they even started airing doesn't count as trying them.

Please, no fighting in this thread!

We should be helping each other overcome this ennui!

There's a lot of decent stuff this season.

OP just has a problem of 'garbage MAL tier taste'. It's a problem of context. If you never even try to watch the bad ones, you get a false impression of what anime actually is.

>Imagine still watching every single anime from every single season

Congrats, you don't have severe autism like the fags here.
I stopped doing that back in 2006, when literally everything started to become shit. Just buy the DVD or Blu-Ray of any anime you think you'd love, instead of watching every piece of trash they show every single season.
The last anime I bought was The Perfect Insider. That was back in 2015, every season that came after it was shit.

I only watch 1-2 episodes a day, as with regular western shows I watch. try not binging so much.

try not having a backlog, watch shows you feel like watching when you feel like watching them. feeling like its a chore or something is fucking autistic

>There's a lot of decent stuff this season.
There are two shows that are "good" this season.
The rest of the season is just filler shit I watch so there's something nearly every day.

i'm suffering from mobage burn out, it's taking all of my damn time and I don't have anything left for anime, and I haven't finished a god damn VN in years, trying to beat Utawarerumono is like pulling teeth.

I hate it when I look through the brief summaries of current shows and can just TELL they're going to be forgettable trash that nobody remembers in a year

I wish I wasn't so cynical but I've endured shit

Just go watch some anime movies instead.

Seriously. There comes a time to stop joylessly devouring garbage and just cultivate and focus on what you already like. Maybe step outside your bubble if something new really grabs your attention.

He's right. You should find some other hobby. But of course you won't, you'll just stay here and complain year after year and play the victim. Like the vast majority of the Western "anime community."

Yeah I've been feeling this for a while now. Only show I keep up with right now is My Hero Academia. Worst part is, I was 60 or 70 episodes into LoGH, took a break from it and now it's been so long that I'd probably have to start from the beginning to remind myself of what's going on.

>want to watch a show
>it has 100+ episodes
>cant bring myself to even start watching

I'm suffering from having seen every show I'm actually interested in, and now I just pick up random shows in the vague hope I'll become hooked.

Fuck this. I avoid anything with more than 3 seasons because I know I'll be forcing myself to chug along halfway through it.

i barely watch shows with ~24 episodes because i just get bored and stop
dont know how people keep up with shit like one piece and dbz, etc

>dont know how people keep up with shit like one piece and dbz, etc
It's simple. Shonenshitters don't watch anything other than their shonenshit. It's easy to keep up when your definition of anime is limited to a handful of shows.

Who is this semen demon

The descendant of heroes that was convinced she was a descendant of villains.

Read something from your manga backlog instead for a change of pace.

Not all shounenshit's bad though, I like watching a lot of varied stuff but a good shounen can be a pretty fun investment. HxH and FMA:B were really fun to watch.

It's okay to take breaks when you start getting tired of a long-ass show

Try and watch something with a buddy for once, depending on the anime it's actually a really great experience.

> HxH and FMA:B

>posting Trump
>wanting others to leave
Go back to .

>Trump-posting
Actually I'm genuinely interested, what is wrong with HxH/FMA:B user?

These shows are fine. Rack the fuck off with your spammed meme garbage

yeah but forgettable can be enjoyable, like a dive bar hamburger or a cheap beer.

I dunno, I just hate looking back and going "Wow, I remember literally nothing about this, I guess it didn't impact me at all"

Stuff like Guilty Crown or Mawaru Penguindrum... just off the top of my head I basically forgot the entirety of it after a month

>Penguindrum
>forgettable
So you did not watch Penguindrum?

there was a bitch with a penguin hat and a bunch of chibi penguins and something about terrorism

No, it was about loli jesus.

Penguindrum was one of the best memorable shows from that year, what are you talking about?

that was me with video games for a while, eventually i just accepted i no longer enjoy them like i used to and just stopped all together. Now i watch anime to fill the void.

if i take a break from a long show ill always just never end up getting back to it desu

I've been suffering from anime brunout for 2 years now. Watching the show takes up so much time.

I think I've outgrown 90% of anime. It's a shit feeling, but there is give and take to being an adult. Cherish your anime enjoyment while you can, Sup Forumsnons.

same, i remember when i was like 13 and liked harem shows and now they just seem so dumb and childish
hopefully i dont see all anime like that one day

This
Personally manga is easier for me to digest and I'm sure I'm not alone on that.
Just don't make the mistake of picking up a bunch of unfinished series.

made in abyss

It happens every couple seasons, it's normal.
There's a limit on how much garbage you can watch before you feel like watching nothing.