Iotbw

Whatever happened to this? Are we still pushing it? It was a great meme. Or are we just waiting till next Halloween for cover?

youtube.com/watch?v=in4QiU__JcQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course it's still valid. It was always valid, I was just waiting for you guys to catch up. This op never ends. You do it when you want to, where you want to. Don't waste a single sheet a paper, maximize it by printing out mutliple smaller copies from a single sheet. use Your brain and be smart about it. It's a beacon, but cheap enough to be easily mass produced for as little cost as possible. 4/20 is a good date if you really need one. Also, it's valentines day tomorrow, so leave some valentine's cards and let your fellow white people know that you love them, and that:
It's
Okay
To Be
White

I hope this answers your question, and encourages you to participate rather than feel that you have to ask for permission. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ASK FOR PERMISSION. Just stick to the original message and don't get too "creative".
Keep It Simple Stupid.
It Stands on Truth, and Truth needs NO embelishments. I know you already know this because of the video you linked.

They called it a hate crime

thanks, I'll have to print out some and find a good place to put them. Any suggestions?

They called it a hate crime and it scared all the little college kids so they stopped. Calling it a 'hate crime' to say 'IOTBW' is exactly what we wanted, and the fact that they fell into our trap means that we won. Calling it a hate crime is actually a gross violation of the 1st amendment, but all the little college kiddies got punked out by their evil college overlords

>Any suggestions?
Wherever you want. If you print these out, place 2" clear cellophane tape evenly over the slips on top of wax paper, you have a super easy diy sticker that is completely legal due to the fact that it's tape+ paper. Best part is that they are immune to water and weather and you can be real sneaky about their application because the tape+ wax paper can just be folded into your pocket.

(((they))) call everything a "hate crime". It's burned out and meaningless. I can label you whatever I want to, that doesn't make it definitavely so. Tell them it's a hate crime to label "whiteness" as inheriently "racist".
Use your intuition. This is one of those ops that is going to require you to actually try to feel for and take advantage of any openings you find. Be subtle and let someone stumble upon it. Kinda like an easter egg. Don't obsess over wether or not someone finds it. Just learn to drop it and walk away, confident that you did your part. It's hard for me to suggest when I don't know your situation, but learn from the previous attempts and try not to make the same mistakes (watch out for snitches and CAMERAS). It's why I suggested using a Valentine's Day card approach this time. You can just leave a simple cheap card in an envelope somewhere and don't acknowledge it. Either make your own cards or just buy a dozen cheap ones at the dollar store (nice one's not tacky or anything) and either write or past a copy of the meme to fit in a reasonable spot inside the card. Or just print out a slip and leave it in the card, this way they can either:
A.) dismiss it and possibly keep the card to use. or
b) get all massivley buttblasted and REEEE about it as if it's a bomb or something equally rediculous and continue to virtue signal at the highest possible volume and really show their true face; Thus validating the original test results from this past halloween.
See, simple. ;)

Just a card in an envelope with a slip of paper inside. Nothing else necessary. Unless you just want to put up more flyers/stickers. Your decision.

you have to cut them out first, obviously.

>call everything a "hate crime"

But the fact that they called protected political speech a hate crime should never be forgotten.

YEAH, see now this user's thinking. This is how you do it cheap and easy and well. Thanks for steping up to lead, user. :)

do they have sticker/poster paper that can go through a normal printer?

I'm not a leader. I just contribute to good ideas when I see them.

we do not forget
we do not forgive
expect us

we knew this was coming, for years now, it's time and it's here. can't avoid it. confront it. these demons' hubris and arrogance is what led to their downfall to begin with, nothing has changed in all these centuries. this is just the NWO playing out all those "crazy conspiracy theories". Do what you can, work with what you got. we cannot do much more than this. if you're in a college level education program, it's time to start acting like it and smarten up. Anarchists have been doing shit like this for years, I'm just adapting their tactics to this purpose, it's dead simple and effective (as we've already shown and documented).
the only difference is that instead of demanding "tolerance" for social deviency disguised as liberalism, we are showing the hypocracy of the (in)tolerant left and their insecurity as they constantly flinch at shadows of "fascist" boogymen that don't exist.

that's the strength of this place. Individually most of us are morons, but tossing ideas and concepts back and forth forges some of the strongest memes

You don't need poster paper, just use common paper. Bonus points for re-using trash paper from colleges for the project to make it completely free. The tape covers the paper and protects it from just about everything.

user, I got a secret to tell you,
*whisper* That's what being a leader IS.
The key is that the ideas are GOOD ones, and that you share them. ;)
If you doubt this, the 88 you got should confirm this.

My issue is I don't want to spend too much time putting up the posters. That's the critical moment. I'd like to be able to slap them onto a wall midstride and keep my head down to avoid camera. Plus the stickers are harder to tear off the wall

let's play spot the wog

>The monster who did this

This can't be real??? Did they actually get this butthurt over 'It's okay to be white'.

Someone please confirm, is it really that bad in the USA

MBMC OP user here, in contact with the original creators & organizers of IOTBW
can confirm they want to do another massive poster date some time this year

in the meantime feel free to put more up

It is now time to enact phase 2.

Gonna print out 20 of these bad boys and stick them up near my school. Praise Kek.

yes, I believe there were ops carried out over there too. not sure I saw any response from those

I think Halloween was perfect for the masks. I think we should make it an annual event until we've won

yes, and yes. But only in certain areas. It depends on wether you are "confrontational" about it, and how desperate the "non-whites" are to victim-signal to get sympathy-gibs.
That's why I suggested just leaving cards lying around. you just drop one casually and keep walking. or sit down somewhere and thenyou get up and there's a card envelope sitting there. smooth and simple.
If you want to be able to walk and sticker, then you have to make them the size of your palm and just do like magicians do and plam the thing and casually swipe it across as you are walking or just lean on a wall and then when nobody's looking, just start walking away. Think of how those cold-war-era movies of spys do handoffs in public type of shit.

sounds like a plan, my heart weeps for the time when (((they))) try to make this out to be equal to Detroit Devil's Night Fires and organize a vigilance squad to deter abberant behaviour.
Still, the Fire Rises.

I'll see what I can do. I'll try to be ready to go by this spring. I think a rainy night might be my best shot to go downtown and tag everything.

Off to work, glad to see the fight's still on

The faggy "THE SJEYDOUBLEUES ARE THE REAL RAYCISTS" faggots praised it and it became cringy just like everything these people touch.

bump

Not according to the God Emperor

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

New Moons are great nights to go out and do some mischief. For one, it is dark as hell and for two, everybody expects you be doing stuff like that during a full moon. There is a New Moon coming up this Thursday Night if you are so inclined.

Sunday night is another good night in general to do fun stuff. Most people have to work the early shift on Monday morning so they have to get some sleep the night before if they don't want to be a zombie during the work day. If the Sunday night is also cold and windy, you just might be the only person out wandering around. Use such a situation to cover more ground, not to doddle.

What about gear? Its your risk so its your call but I strongly recommend against weaponry. It puts you in a bad mood and makes non threats look like threats. Instead, use a flashlight that is 500 lumens or more for self defense. Don't shine it at a cop (run away from those,) and keep your cardio up. You want to use stealth as much as possible. Once you get really good at this game, you will be like a ghost anyway, so heavy weights will slow you down.

I laugh at the fear expressed ITT. So terrified of a simple slip of paper which when placed in a strategic spot hurts so many feelings. We will never forget what you have done, what you doing and most importantly, what you are trying to do. I love the way that you tried to get police detectives to investigate 'It's okay to be white'. I bet they worked on it in shifts. Shifts of laughing at you pathetic retards that get so hurt over 5 simple words. The punchline is that you fags will get punched. Your cards, and I'm not talking about a four of clubs. oh they mad

More thoughts: Take note of any events that might heighten sensitivity to your campaign.

E.G. If you are near the University Of Virginia, you could sting the White Community Haters in a sore spot with the mere words It's Ok To Be White. After the Charlottesville LARP they are quaking with a combination of hate a fear of young white males. In the mind of a white self hater, it is absolutely not ok to be white. That is why IOTBW is so provocative.

suck my cock you fucking kikes

This meme was too easy to subvert in the first place.

the cries of "There is no phase 2" is just begging for someone to pick up on this meme and twist it against us.

Yet, everything they have tried comes across as derivative and boring. I'm of the opinion that we need to attack them for their suppression of 'core political speech'. This is an egregious violation of the basic tenets of this nation, and for this violation we will make them pay in terrible and resounding ways.

The sad thing is if you actually put those up, the lefties would call it a triumph over racism