Where were you

Where were you when the mainstream flipped its political ideology?

B
A
S
E
D

>dailymail.com

Bill leaning conservative isn't really a surprise.

I never knew.

Shills btfo

i don't think that's quite what he said but ok

Not a suprise at all, but the fact it's published. Holy shit, even with the insane cognitive dissidence, soyboys heads are exploding like frozen IPAs

I don't think he's a conservative. I think he's just not a douche.

Democrats of 20 years ago even are nazis by today's standards.

JUST

How long until he apologizes?

>me
>white plains, ny
>stupid dive bar with friends
>gotta piss.exe
>no urinal, one stall
>knock, knock
>"come on in"
>what the fuck ?
>he cracks the door and shows me he is tagging the wall
>"Dan Aykroyd sucks big dicks"
>look at him, it's fucking Bill Murray
>"all done" he says

>i dont think
>i think
really makes you think

since when is what Bill Murray says "Mainstream"?

Fpbp

Reddit bugmen in tears atm, since he was their “idol”.

What had been considered good by philosophers since the times of the Greeks was the "Greater Common Good"
Meaning what's best for the largest amount of people.
Identity politics PC shit has turned that completely upside down where everyone is supposed to bend over backwards for the tiniest fraction of people.
Not saying minorities issues should be ignored, everyone should be treated the same, and have an equal opportunity of success.
But to try to make everyone's existence into anything that is supposed to be equally the same in everyway is ludicrous.
Someone will always have more because they are smarter, more talented, harder working or just luckier. Life isn't equal.
The most prevalent cases of sibling rivalry is amongst identical twins, because one always feels like the other is somehow getting more something than they are.

Why is bill so fucked up looking? Hes not even 70

How long until they make him apologize

He's got "fuck you" money so never

r u 12?

Good thing he's old and has all the money he needs, because he'll never work again.

He's actually doing a spoken-word comedy tour with a cellist. Not joking. When you have Groundhog Day money, you can just tell the world to fuck off.

Early 90s

Not here, because they havent flipped yet
The day they flip we will see swastikas on every journal.

Didn't know Bill Murray was so fucking woke

wtf I love ghostbusters now

Bill goes his own way. Won’t happen.

Ahahaha! All those libs with Bill stickers are going to flip the fuck out

that image is uncanny.

That’s what living in South Carolina will do to ya.

Based Bill Murray Calls For White Ethnostate: "the Niggers Have Had Their Chance"

this guys thrives on hate, i like em

Bill Murray fucking hates Jews. It is known among people he has made movies with. Heard it interviews, so makes sense.

It's time for revenge. This one is for Harold.

>Hollywood star happy Jews get richer
Wow so based!
>Unironically
Sup Forums is cancer.

>Hates Jews
>Celebrates corporate tax cut
Pick one

Banned on all my normie social media accounts for a month currently kek

I need some evidence of this.

HE'S SEEN SOME SHIT MAAAAN

Bill Murray was mean to his ex wife!!!! Crucify him now!!! Ban all his movies!!!!

Looks like Dan Akroyd in Nothing But Trouble

Grew up in Chicago in the 60's.

Yeah, Trunp’s platform is basically Bill’s with more nativism.

>Bill Murray hates Jews
>one of his best friends was the late Harold Ramis, about as hooked-nosed a Hollywood kike as you can fucking get

Again, pick one

He's right though. He's just telling everyone the truth they don't want to hear.

Democrats aren't just catering to minorities. They openly intend to destroy white people in North America. You literally cannot be a white person and support the Democrats

>Bill's whole career going down the memory hole in 3... 2...

Bill Murray could make a speech that just says kike nigger chink zipperhead mick wop jihadi on repeat and he'd still be fine because who gives a shit you're gonna be dead within the year anyway.

He got to lay in bed next to a young Scarlett Johannson wearing panties. He will get no sympathy from me.

So hatred of Jews now means we have to hate capitalism ? United States had amongst highest corporate tax in developed world

He was swinging a golf club next to Tomy Romo and Darius Rucker three days ago. He'll be around for more than just another year.

>soyboys heads are exploding like frozen IPAs
Nothing posted today will top this simile.

>Trunp’s platform is basically Bill’s with more nativism.
So, racist Clintonism? Where do we sign up?

>You literally cannot be a white person and support the Democrats
Yeah Shlomo, I'm pumped Trump moved the Embassy, too.

Democrats hate you and want to murder your women.

He kind of looked like shit at 30

Why did Pelosi's grandchild want to have brown skin? Because he has black skin. He's an adopted African child. He wants to be white, but you got to take it one step at a time. Like Michael Jackson did.

He felt the same way about Bill Ayers.

Isn't his son a tranny?

let's see... the Spartans maintained their ethnic group as a socially superior class, an Athenian citizen had to be the child of two Athenian citizens...detecting a pattern here?

He's a Chicagoan. The deep dish pizza and Bud Light make your face all pockmarked at an early age.

>Buh buh buh Jews
LOL PELOSI SCHUMER ETC

Now you see why the other kids laugh at you in school.

>flipped
I don't think you know what that word means.

It's just CIA niggers working a new angle on gullible americucks

>It's just CIA niggers working a new angle on gullible americucks
Show your math or shut your mouth, cucklord.

He was always like this? I thought the Ghostbusters remake was his redpill

>i dont think
>i think
>really makes you think
"really makes you think," he thought to himself.

He's always been a closet conservative, but don't forget his flip-flopping removed the possibility of a Ghostbusters reunion movie and spawned the nu-Busters femme propaganda version instead (cameo included).

That's not his fault. Look up what Dan Aykroyd has been doing for the last 20years. It was a bad idea.

Yea, this, or accused of sexual whatever in 3... 2...

Seeing one of the greatest works of your career turned into a SJW Abortion is probably enough to push anyone to the right.

wtf I'm with Nancy Pelosi now

Maybe instead of seeking eternal youth through surgery. He's decided to age with some grace and dignity.

An SJW abortion starring that disgusting Amazon black as a bowling ball woman in the leading role

Nah, he's a douche too

>IPAs
IPAs are racist.

This. Unlike everyone else in the movie business, when he dies at 85, he will look like an actual 85 year old. Him and Clint.

Even Bernie Sanders was against immigration at the start of his campaign, until mainstream neoliberals bullied him to change his position to open borders.

what a nigger huh

The backgrounds for these paintings literally look like cheap wallpaper

This is a good thing. Anything that shifts public sentiment in the right direction before the midterms. Helps to tip undecided voters in the right direction, changes the anti-Trump narrative, which has been the biggest forced meme in history.

>What had been considered good by philosophers since the times of the Greeks was the "Greater Common Good"
>Meaning what's best for the largest amount of people.
This is completely false. Most Greeks did not even consider non-Greeks to be human.

i like bill murray but why does every lefty have such a hard on for him

It's impossible to tell truth from fiction with him. If you want him in your movie you call his voicemail, explain the gig, and see if he fucking shows up for roll call. You have to hire someone just in case bill decides not to do your movie, because he's not gonna tell you.

Really, the idea of some universalist good only came about with cucks like stoics and christfags. In Homer, good is basically defined as killing people outside your ethnic group and stealing their stuff.

celeb worship culture

the left is a collection of special interest groups . each one just wants what it wants and doesnt care about any one else. black people want special treatment and cant stand when others get attention. unions just want minimum wage to be increased and dont care if people lose their jobs across the country . feminist dream of being put in positions of authority just because they are females and could care less if they do a piss poor job that ruins the company/industry/country

expecting the angry mob to listen to common sense is a waste of time. its easier to pour more gas on the fire. at the same time protesting in general is ghey and marching didnt save any faggy statues so maybe you niggers should stop acting like liberals. liberals like protesting

dan aykroyd does suck big dicks.

>Things a guy painted vs. what white people actually did

ok.

Why do unions want minimum wage increased? Most of the powerful ones have far above minimum wages already right?

Ever noticed how he tends to distance himself from Hollywood? He lives in South Carolina ffs. Dude obviously knows what’s up