One Piece

Finally my boy Sanji touched some skin from the girl he likes.
Why is Carrot looking at them like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/one-piece-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=bdjCVbmNPnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In real life, Pizarro destroyed the entire empire of the Incas with just couple hundred or so men. Is that what this guy did? Destroy a nation? Blackbeard destroyed Drum and very few people seemed to care.

Either she ships it or she is jealous

maybe he destroyed an actually relevant island

>luffy dies at end
Nah. Oda will surely pull an OH MY RUBBER NEN moment. He keeps ripping off other stories to adapt to his manga anyway

Dumb Hackposter

I

LOVE

YOU

Because she completed her CP0 mission of infiltrating the Strawhats.

I can agree with this.

Pudding is CP0 not Carrot

No chapter today?

It's on break. Did you not read the last chapter? It says it right there

Daily reminder that Kaido, the strongest creature among all living beings, is leagues above big meme.

Yes but honestly dont remember

This guy looks OP.

Place bets on who stops the attack.

My guess is they all dodge and king Baum gets cut in half again

He jobbed a lot of times already.

because you posted it.

You should listen to his hilarious voice and ending every sentence with -nyan.

Former Kaido Calamity who ate the Sabretooth Zoan fruit confirmed.

Sanji bakes a cake while Jinbe fucks Nami and all the shitty theorists stroke their dicks with each other

I was asking who stops the attack

Jinbe's semen after brutally creampie'ing inside Nami

Is Rebecca stronger than Sanji?

seriously though
I can't fathom a scenario where they escape without looking to my ass to pull a reason out of
>hurr jinbe is on ze way with ships
big meme swept across like an entire island on that broken nimbus bs
theres no way out at this point

So how are the SH's going to get away?
Apparently Pudding's gonna bake a new cake with Chiffon. The SH's will need to hold out against Big Mom til the cake's made, is it going to be another offscreen drawn out battle like Luffy vs Cracker? Or are they just going to flat out outrun Big Mom's Zeus surfing.
What is Pudding's angle? Is she trying to make the cake purely to save the Big Mom pirates or is it also for Sanji's sake, or does she just not give a damn (isn't Chiffon fleeing with Bege anyway so what the fuck)?
Jimbe's a wildcard but I don't really give a shit about him. What can he do against a yonkou anyway? He might buy some time, or even help the party get away but I agree that Big Mom probably won't be going down this arc. So is he going to fuck off after this or finally join the main crew and stop blueballing us like a cunt?
Oda really played up the tension in the last chapter didn't he (bonus points for being before a break), even though literally everyone knows nothing is going to come the fuck out of it.
We better get a Blackbeard pirate show up this arc- only way to redeem it for me.

>We better get another fucking asspull
Fuck no

Don't ruin Blackbeard, Oda

She ships it.

Jinbei dies or not

Only to himself and Shanks

Bruh, People think Sanji is going to bake a cake, but what exactly is the end game? Even if he bakes a cake, Big Mom is going to be pissed because
>jinbe left the crew
>They ruined the wedding or any ceremony that she loves to have
>She doesn't have germa 66
>They broke mother carmel's picture/frame
>Big Mom doesn't like Luffy after she didn't get her candy from Fishman Island

Answer me that bros.

Pudding will poison big mom enough so they can escape

Preview
>"Big mom is chasing them !! what will be the crew's fate !?"

Why are LuNafags this retarded?
Pudding will give the cake to big mom after she kills the Strawhats.
Not before

O MY RUBBER AWAKENING

He didnt job to that red haired twink,we dont know how their confrontation went btu Kaido may have went after WB all by himself while Shanks had his entire crew with him.There may have also never been a fight between them at all since Kaido realized that even if he won he would be too late to go after Whitebeard.

Kaido is the strongest character in the series stated by Oda himself that no one can beat him in a 1v1 fight so it's illogical to assume he jobbed to Shanks.

This kills the SaNafag

Even Wicca is stronger than Sanji

Dude...Nami's gonna end up stronger than Sanji.

That nose

Is Vegapunk Franky's father?

Franky is from South Blue
Vegapunk is from the Grand Line
unlikely

No chapter today?

lads did some chapter come out since the 12/07/2017?
also where do i read the manga gomymanga is down

break this week
chapter next week
break the week after

Vegapunk would have had to have been a pirate

Is it only one piece?

jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/one-piece-2/

this week is one piece only
The next break is due to a double issue so that applies to all.

Drawfag here
doing requests

Draw Luffy sticking his big piece of meat into Nami's mouth and by that I mean they're just eating meat

Nama and her glorious boobs. Pay special attention to the boobs

I need more sweaty Robin in my life

Year of Jinbe 's death next chapter

Wow, it's just like Pudding when Sanji told her she's beautiful with her third eye

>In real life, Pizarro destroyed the entire empire of the Incas with just couple hundred or so men.
No you dumb americuck, they surrendered and mixed with the spaniards.

>thats not destroyed

you're a liberal?

carrot and robin sleeping in a library

She's jealous

Brook and Apoo rap battle.

Frog Pudding please

Nice fanfiction.

Which means they don't escape
Fightfags, unite and triumph!

I mean I explained it here too The baking a cake theory doesn't make sense right now. It's so in your face that it seems right, but when you look into the details it falls flat.

lufy is such a cuck

Bruh, he tossed that rabbit pussy like the slut she is. You can't get cucked when you don't give a shit about her. Luffy has too many princesses to get.

Draw Blackbeard as a marine

Yandere Pudding.

Luffy can't get hard without the bull

What will Pudding do after this arc is over?

Look for a husband

SMOOTHIE!!! There is no Smoothie hentai out there and that's a error you can fix.

I don't blame him. That's the guy that cucks Sanji after all. Remember that time he motorboated Nami? And that time he saw her naked in thriller bark?

Carrot is such a hoe. Bunny's been humped more times than you can count imo.

>world government = united nations
>rothschild
>akainu = trump

>out of nowhere shanks appears
>yare yare big mom
>deflects her attack with his blade
>"big mom im not here to fight"
>"she gazes at him"
>"luckily i have a cake here for you"
>"and we have to talk about Kaido"
>youtube.com/watch?v=bdjCVbmNPnQ starts playing

ODA
O
D

Cuck SaNafags

Question to shippingFag:
To LuNaFags, How would you feel if Luffy ends up with Vivi or Hancock? Which one would you prefer?
To SaNaFags, How would you feel if Sanji ends up with Pudding or Viola? which would you prefer?
Me, as a low-key SaNaFag, I would prefer Sanji ending up with Viola. She's WAY hotter than Pudding.

It's pretty damn unclear at this point, there's a lot of potential outcomes for her, particularly if Oda wants to use her later in the story. Given how much attention she's had this arc that's a distinct possibility, doubly so due to her rather unique abilities.

The most obvious outcome I could see happening presently, if WCI and the Big Mom plot is resolved here and now, would be her escaping her current situation and going to search for Lola, possibly with the goal of also finding a husband or falling for Sanji and promising to meet with him later. If the Big Mom plot isn't resolved here then she may stick in her current role, but have her motivations altered enough that it'll come into play when Big Mom is finally dealt with. Both are possible at this point, it would be odd for Big Mom to be fully dealt with currently, given the numerous loose hanging threads to resolve; however I'm not entirely sure an entire additional arc could be dedicated to her, given how the story is ramping up. It's possible mind you, given the connection to Elbaf, which is a place the Straw Hats will almost assuredly visit eventually.

I'm hoping she'll have some form of role to play in the future, particularly if the three eye tribe's ability awakens in her and makes her a valuable target for Pirate King hopefuls. She could have an interesting sub plot by herself, teamed with a potential tie in with Sanji for a character development sub plot for him too.

>tfw missed the Sup Forums moment when Ace died

how was it itt?

>ace is a jobber
>whitebeards are shit
>can we get to fishman island already

Why didn't Law just switch DoFlamingo's soul with a shark's or with a random civilian's? Would have made him a much easier prey. Pic related.

Nah, you are thinking of Cortez. Pizarro was a pretty nasty dude. He and his brothers wiped out the Inca civilization in a matter of a couple of decades. They did hold out for longer than the Aztecs though.

There's also joining up with Bege though, especially if Oda plans to keep ALL the supernovas relevant. FT's need a way to read glyphs. I can see Oda bringing the twins together, and Pudding will probably be story relevant if Lola shows up.

As a Sanafag i would say same. Viola is way hotter than the frog.
I would also take Robin over Nami but Robin isn't interested.
Nami is

Nami has been written as asexual for the last 20 years, user.

Only works on fodder

Yeah, that's another possibility. I'm of the belief that Pudding actually gets along well with Chiffon, her evil-Pudding threat with her pistol being entirely for show, due to her seeming positive feelings for Lola which would feasibly extend to Chiffon too if they're somewhat similar. I think the difficulty with the idea is Bege and Pudding willingly choosing to work together. Bege gives off the aura that, if you listen to him and obey him then he'll look after you. That could conflict with Pudding, given it's a similar approach that Big Mom has to her subordinates, an approach that Pudding seems to take issue with.

The idea I've liked the most about her potential future is that she takes the opportunity to escape once this arc is wrapping up, emboldened by the Straw Hat's rescue of Sanji who had resigned himself to his fate. In doing so, she puts herself at risk of those who find out about her abilities, possibly due to Big News Morgans if he managed to snap a picture of her with her third eye out. That way she could be kidnapped later and be used as a Pirate King hopeful as a way of reading the ponegylphs, potentially even Blackbeard if he himself can't read them already, given his interest in history.

>Sanji
>Smoker
>Tashigi
>Fodder
How does the fruit decide what's fodder and what isn't?

Zoro and Urouge doing Buddhist things

Can anyone convince us escape fags or fightfags that Sanji will bake a cake?

Beiju will make it in the top ten most popular. MARK MY WORDS!!!

magic

Smoothie making a smoothie out of nami's tits.

That's bullshit and you know it
Oda can't keep getting away with showing these OP abilities and then have them be useless or ignored without explanation

Smoothie in non-lesbian hentai.

I believe her name is Reiju

smoothie doing anything at all