You nerds realize that you're just SJWs for white people, right? It's all collectivist bullshit...

You nerds realize that you're just SJWs for white people, right? It's all collectivist bullshit. If you were born black or anything else, you'd be a blue-haired monstrosity too. Enjoy your purity spiral.

Sage

What is this, 2009?

Agreed, fellow Liberalist. As a fellow member of a collective of radical individualists, I must concur with all of your points to the letter. Superficial similarities between very different things make those two things very close to each other, like a horseshoe. I read all about it in Locke.

Obsession with your own race being the core tenant of your belief system is not a "superficial similarity".

it is

Sure, if you don't understand what any of those words mean.

newfags: this is a slide thread
sage

newfags: this is a fucking leaf
ignore

OP is right, when you politicize every single aspect of your life to such an extreme degree you become what you despise in SJW's. They do the exact same thing.
you're a faggot who thinks they're snide but you're just embarrassing yourself
nice buzzword usage, I guess you can only expect such from a fucking dirty leaf. Quit minimizing and punishing any form of dissent with your stupid fucking "shill slide" bullshit

this is true lol

>You nerds realize that you're just SJWs for white people, right?
yeah thats why I have dialed back so that I dont get triggered like the hard core wingers do

Fuck off Sargon.

He was shitposting lad.

When did Sargon become the face of anyone who hates all identity politics?

You faggots start with the identity politics then you get all bent out of shape when white people decide to join in. God damn you people are fags.

>t. fence sitting pussy

You'll eventually have to pick a side, you little bitch.

All the e-celebs that identify as Alt-Right are far left radical marxists.

>born black
Not possible, dipshit. You can only be born who you are.

Does the government and media behave like White people are a block of voters, specific economic units with specific interests? Yes.
Does every other group think within' collectives? Yes
Do we live in a democracy? Yes.

Sounds like "muh collectivism" is an anti White divide and conquer psy op to me.

Not really, I have more than two doomed philosophies to choose from.

>If you were born black or anything else, you'd be a blue-haired monstrosity too.
>implying black people can't think for themselves
you rayciss, OP?
>left radical marxists
ok kid

It's wrong when they do it and it's wrong when we do it.

Whites are the only group of people who have this weird knee-jerk reaction to in-group solidarity. It's like we've been convinced to always side with black and brown people instead of people who share much more of our genes.

The only reason somebody could be against white collectivism would because they know that it'd be bad for brown people.

>he's a libertarian intellectual

> It's all collectivist bullshit
What the fuck does that even mean? Why should anyone care?
You mean it isn't under the thumb of the "free market" ?

The mega corporations that own and operate your "individualist" society have ceremoniously kicked white people out of disneyland.

How does that make them "Social Justice Worriors" as opposed to semi-forced separatists?

>being this indoctrinated

Bad goy ,when your enemies organize,you should do anything but organize yourself, are you a fucking collectivist or what ?

UR EITHER WITH US ER AGANST UUS

Also only white societies have shown the capacity to support individualism. I would be more supportive of individualism if I didn't feel that there is a systemic war against whites.

No. It's really not.

woke up in the mornin feelin like P. diddy

THE ONLY SOCIAL JUSTICE IS THE DAY OF THE ROPE

I side with people I agree with, not people who look like me.

>If you were born black or anything else, you'd be a blue-haired monstrosity too.

wut

So if a Sup Forumsack born another colour would be an SJW, would an SJW born white be a 1488 larper?

But I’m not
I’m an individual who comes here for the memes and banter

>SJWs for white people,
Good. White people deserve it. They're under attack in their own countries, for no reason.

SJW's aren't collectivist. They are hyper-individualist little snowflakes.

>t. Sargon of Mossad

10 posts in a 36 post thread that you started though, I'm impressed by your autism

oh also most SJWs are white

Your do realize your virtue signalling about
>muh collectivism
isn't going to change the fact that you're going to be raped by a pack of niggers?

Holy shit, you're right
well, guess i better pack my bags and head off to that 99% Caucasian country oh wait that's not a real place
yet niggers, ching-chongs and spics and mud-shits all have a place of their own
eat shit faggot

Hi Sargon

Okay good for you shareblue.
Enjoy the sage with the check

I'm a sovereign individual and I say niggers are OBJECTIVELY shit
Get fucked OP

What's the third choice? Keep running away forever?

well, OP is a nigger or a cuck
so he could care lees about white people

Its wrong to try to convince people that being a hyper individualist in a collectivist society is beneficial to them. Do you actually believe that will end well for them or our country when non Whites takeover democratically?

Or are you dumb enough to believe you can teach niggers/Arabs libertarian individualism?

i'm unironically to intelligent to pick a side

SJWS: "Everyone I disagree with is a Nazi!"
Sup Forums: "Everyone I disagree with is a shill or some e-celeb I don't like!"

you mean Soygoy of Cuckkad

No,they call you a shill or e-celeb because you don't argue, you just throw random shit

No one on here is racist cept for some subverters, some gooks and some shariablue faggots making false flags
Everything is just because it’s offensive, funny, and it keeps faggots out

OP confederate heritage isn't about race, it's about our connection to the land. I'm not going to appollogize to you or to anyone for being white or being southern.

When you attack and condemn an entire sector of people based on the actions of a few extremist.... it's called racism.

I'm not a nazi, I'm not a klansmen, or a white supremacist, and I would gladly beat the snot of them any day. But you attack me, my culture, my heritage, my history, make the entire civil war about "muh slavery" when it was a much more complex economic and political issues involved. In my eyes you're an even bigger threat than Nazis.

This isn't about being a "SJW" for white people. It's about not giving up! Southern folk have a long tradition of standing our ground even if the odds are not in our favor.

If I die... I die a man. I'm tired of listening to your obvious crypto fascist hate speech.
Your a bunch of fash, Antifa... I'm sick of your God damn racist southphobic rhetoric, it's a steaming load of shit! Come at me brol

but I hate heebs

>people call people they don't like names
>omg everyone is the same
So profound.

They're not SJWs because of collectivism, they're SJWs because they share their past time of spending all day looking for things to be outraged and offended by.

Oh look a thread made by radical centrist liberalist locke reading sargonites. Boy I can feel my IQ rising already.

im lovin it

Hi Sargon

>collectivist bullshit
as opposed to what? Invidualist retardation?

You're not as smart as you think you are. Filing away people you disagree with into some group that can be ignored is the same on either side.

>It's the same because I say so!
Keep it up, I think we'll all be libralists by the end of the thread

>meme flag
Oh look, a retarded faggot! I can feel my blood pressure rising already.

Strawman, let me show you with a sex example

>you and only you should fuck your wife
>nah better be cuck lol
>you're a sick fuck
>we're just two sides of the same coin

Apply this to anything in this world and you know why we are not like them. And then fuck off.

You're really making the case that you are some shill. Again sage

> If you were born black or anything else, you'd be a blue-haired monstrosity
I'm a pajeet and I'm still right wing as fuck. Sup Forums has some dumb ass beliefs about degeneracy and morality but they're right about fascism being the right model for the west in the coming years.

I find "Soygoy of Accuck run off the tongue smoother.

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

>meme flag
didn't read a single word you said. try again. This time don't be such a retarded nigger

You liberalist niggers are dumb as shit and no one on Sup Forums takes you seriously. Run back to facebook with the rest of the soccer moms

UVA is policing wrong think on social media platforms. I read it in the Roanoke Times News Paper today. I don't know if that includes Sup Forums but lets play a game:

UVA is full of white self haters that don't walk their talk on racial integration. These same white self haters will cheer your murder for merely saying that white people have a right to be white. Wouldn't it be funny if the white self haters of Charlottesville (that's where UVA is) were force integrated in their own homes and neighborhoods? You know, just like they cheered on the forced integration of Alabama?

>people ignore people they don't like

>that feel when your people have inhabited the new world for half a millennium and you just want to euthanize the bottom 90th percentile so you can continue making applejack and publishing pseudonymous articles on the relative merits of enlightenment-era statecraft

>meme flag
>everyone who I disagree with is a shill

>meme
>flag
yeah didn't read a single word of that

>You nerds realize that
>you nerds
>nerds

I only hear fucking Marxist Twitter faggots use “nerd” as an unironic insult to right wing conservatives. Fuck off Peter Norway

Good, because it's not an argument, it's the truth and a fact you cannot dispute. They're sick fucks, we're pushing for normality. Their normality is the normalization of everything wrong, ugly, immoral and disgusting in this world. Some people eat maggots, you will never see people consider it the norm. That's what communists want to achieve.

Of course you didn't. It wasn't on Sargon's "Must Read" list up there with university 101 level classics like locke. Don't forget to drink bleach yid

America is also a meme flag you fucking retarded neanderthal. You let trans and niggers run your country and you talk about meme flags, the irony.

>identical meme flags
>still didn't read anything you just said
please keep feeding me (you)s between your little gay suck off session, little boys

>didn't read

Funny how this was only spread arond because the guy was good looking

>keeps responding
Good, I live in your head now. You can't let shit go just like fat cuck carl can't. It's why he is a joke now.

Yeah they should tottaly vote for
>WE WANT OPEN BORDERS AND STAGNATING WAGES

Maybe you should stop being such a nerd then.

Just a reminder, white collectivism or the alt right as you call it is so fucking irrelevant and doesn’t have the numbers to be considered a legitatmate “political group”. You should be worried about the bigger monster, called communists. They outnumber conservatives and you’re stupid centrist-libertarian circle. Now kys and never come to this board ever again you fence sitting faggot fucking aid ridden bitch

????????????? the guy looks like a fucking butter faced retard. his skin is as oily as a fucking tray of store bought breadsticks, his hair reminds me of some little choir boy's, and his shirt gives me the impression that he has $20 in his bank account

Morality is a spook.

>didn't read
I fucking love getting (you)s, please keep it coming

And I suppose the same flag hanging in front of my home is a meme too huh?
By your logic, old glory herself is a meme here too. You're dodging questions left and right. You're just shill baiting for clicks like the rest of your kind currently raiding. You get the sage

Agreed

Not an argument. This is happening faggot.

>saging a reply to a thread
what a fucking newfaggot

Sure, I will. It's important to keep the thread bumped and people informed that liberalist Youtubers, discord users, and facebook users are getting doxed on /cow/ right now. Who knew Vee's mom was addicted to muslim cock. Fun times my fellow based individualist.