Other urls found in this thread:

xtilxtil.tumblr.com/post/163171638259/best-witch-coming-through
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STINKY DORK

dead

What's with the lack of threads?

DianAkko is the true path!

Do not listen to the lies of heretics!

Do you actually have something worth discussing that you're hiding from us?

That hasn't stopped us before. I just noticed we didn't have a thread right after the last one died.

They're even slower in the morning. LWA fans are respectable membes of society with jobs.

i was wondering the same, but i'm glad they're back up or we wouldn't have a place to do nothing all day

Can't you guys take a break from making these thread at least until the second cour comes out on Netflix on the 9th or something? I feel compelled to shitpost here instead of working whenever I see one of these.

I use these threads to distract myself from my depression when I have nothing to do.

we had a break of like 3 hours, that's more than enough

I haven't watched it yet, is the English dub okay?

I don't mind subs or anything but I really hope the dub's not shit so I can watch it easy

Its shit

Is there any non-burguer in these threads ? If yes then how bad is your country's dub ?

Brazil's dub is fine but it could be done better, the dialog between characters is a bit off but they nail their personalities.

I'm Brazillian but I got no Netflix and no fucking way I'll sign up to it just to hear how shitty the dub is.

Não é tão ruim assim, anão.
Mas você não esta perdendo nada se assistir em japonês

I'll admit that's true because I browse the threads during my break at work.

Akko is cute!

The dub is not worth it. Plus, you'll miss out on Megumi sperging out as Akko.

>not wanting to share Akko with other girls

The nip is meant to be passed around.

I honestly thought that we were finally free after last thread didn't even reach 300 replies.

DED ANIMU

I think this is a nice show for kids, why grow ups are talking about it? I have watched all chapters and there is nothing lewd or gay, how is that those are always the main topics in the threads?

>Not wanting every girl to share you
shit taste desu

How dissapointed were you by the final episode? For me it was 7/10

Someone would ressurrect it for the second cour on Netflix. Someone would ressurrect it for the data book. Someone would ressurrect it for a new chapter of the manga. When the game comes out, someone will definitely ressurrect it in Sup Forums or /vg/. The little witches are eternal now, our autism no longer containable.

But what if I self insert as Akko? LWA dating sim where you play as Akko when?

rip trigger

you should have left trump alone

I'm rating it 7/10, only because I'm sentimental due to how good eps. 13 & 1. If I was more strict, I would've rated LWA as 5-6/10.

This is Avery. She's a Canadian witch. Say something nice to her.

Why are you such a bitch, Avery?

Do you think Avery learned spells exclusively to shit post more efficiently ?

So the next stream is on August and will have both Diana and Chariot's VAs. Most likely going to confirm Diana for the game. But is there any chance Barbara and Hannah will make it in?

The latam dub is just ok. Akko and Chariot's va at least tried to do the best they could, both of them are anime fans too and enjoyed working on lwa.

I think she's cute and I want her to whisper shitposts in my ear while I hold hands with her.

They will be in the game, just not playable.

Yeah, it seems to go a long way if they actually enjoyed doing the work. The English VAs probably gave jack shit which is why it fell flat. Hell, I bet Megumi hated doing Andoryu scenes but she still handled them well.

What's the point anyway? They'll most likely be their bully personalities since the game takes place in cour 1.

I am a sage.

looks like I learned something today
user is definitely for passing around

Why do anime always ruin girls by making them dykes? i don't get it. I literally drop this series the moment that yuri is confirmed. Fucking dkye ruining anime.

Because they can still be fun characters? I mean that was their appeal at first, right? People who liked them have some sort of bully fetish?

>I literally drop this series the moment that yuri is confirmed.

What a weird way of saying you watched it until the end.

>yuri confirmed
>producer of the series forced the staff to remove all romantic elements
>calling two friends firing a magic spell together as confirmation of two girls being in love

user, I...

If I get to be a cute witch that gets passed around to other cute witches, I wouldn't mind.

>>calling two friends firing a magic spell together as confirmation of two girls being in love
That's literally Diakko though.

I didn't. I stopped watching it after the super robo episode and waited it to be finished so I can marathon it. But then I read the threads about yuri confirm and I drop it.
The VA is a yurifag though?

Has anything of value come out of this besides bad animation and "ironic" weebs on social media that type in all lower case and are unnecessarily rude and ""witty""

It was a gesture of friendship. Girls get all touchy like that all the time.

Just because the Megumi is a yurifag doesn't make the series yuri. That's like saying Magneto is gay because the actor that portrayed him was.

>It was a gesture of friendship. Girls get all touchy like that all the time.
user, I meant that as that doesn't confirm yuri, despite what Diakkofags will have you believe.

Witch gangbang when?

I want to have a "gesture of friendship" if my "rival" was Diana too.

>Girls get all touchy like that all the time.
So every girl is a dyke. Fuck this gay earth.

If my "rival" was Diana I wouldn't let her sleep, we would "compete" to see who is the best all night long.

user, it's not my fault you don't get any social contact. You should go out more often and smell the flowers.

>normalfag
Fuck off.

English dub doesn't have dolphin noises.

Magneto is gay??

Not him, the actor that plays him is. Have you been hiding under a rock?

i want to RAPE this little witch!

>Akko's English VA will completely miss this

That just makes me sad.

>Amanda
Prepare for a huge fight.

I want to fuck this leaf.

GOOD

>gesture of friendship
>coming from a social autist like Diana

It would be funny to know what's going through Diana's head.

>oh god she smiled at me
>what do I do?
>m-maybe I'll hold her hand?
>I hope no one sees this
>this looks really gay

I kind of like the french dub I'm a degenerate maple fuck so it's interesting to hear them speaking a language I speak. Kind of.

>spoiler

I can't help but think of this now.

This needs a proper conclusion

>no one's brought up all the modding and SFM potential now that the game's coming out on PC

I'm disappointed in all of you.

They did during the stream.

I agree. I hope the drawfag finishes it with Avery admitting to herself that she's a buttslave now.

If they don't have Barbs playable, I'll make her playable!

I want to play Bards! Play with her butt!

I want to smell this stinky Nip!

Movie continuity was more interesting.

Because they used magic a lot more. TV felt more of an origin story.

There's still a "general" of this? Really?

>
Not surprising since both characters are voiced by Megumi Han
And its the reason i love her

Our believing autism is our magic, user.
It'll die eventually, faggot. Stop bumping threads you don't like.

This threads won't last more than a couple of days

It will if you keep bumping it, idiot.

Here's the source
xtilxtil.tumblr.com/post/163171638259/best-witch-coming-through

Is this punishment for breaking the rules and skipping class to fuck boys at Appleton Academy?

Akko is nothing like Gon, Akko isn't a sociopath or smart.

PRAISE THE ELF?

Perfectly suckable nipples.

slugstanze

>It was a gesture of friendship. Girls get all touchy like that all the time.

I'm an Asian girl and I can tell you that while we're all over each other's body and get touchy all the time, looking at each other's eyes at that proximity then smile like they did would be considered a heavily romanticized gesture in any kind of media.

Unless Diana as a Britbong just has a different set of value from us.

is this a Tsukihime reference?

>Unless Diana as a Britbong
Diana is a Britbong, and they would interpret that stuff whatever they want, however, what most people that watch this series fail to realize is that Diana is also somewhat socially inept.

JUST LET ME DIE ALREADY YOU FUCKING VIRGINS!

I was going to, but since you said that, nah.

Well, that's new.

not squishy enough

i wanna draw brujitas lindas, but i lack a kawaii element, theres a part of the puzzle i haven't cracked yet, the purity mixed with lewdness in a perfect level.
i wish to achieve a mastery in waifu brujitas, fo now i'm just gonna keep practicing the craft, any requests?

>any requests?
Go back to you shithole please

Yes Diana is socially inept. I'm just saying you can't fault people who see something other than friendship there, cause some of the gestures there usually have romantic connotation in Asian cultures and media.

The context still make them platonic though, but you cant deny the direction the art directing was aiming for. Lets just say they zoom out the view a little to show their upper bodies instead and have Akko does a fist bump, the feel would be complely different.

Would you still love Akko even if she were a fish?

I want to create a race of half breeds with the elf!