i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>E Ghouta Feb 12
imgur.com/a/aHQpW
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 13
>Pro-opp sources; ISIS surrenders their last Idlib positions, over 300 members surrendered at Khuwayn after 2 month battle
>Various reports of Russian PMC death toll from US airstrike in Dez last week vary from 10 to 200
>S. Afrin; Turkish AF carries out several airstrikes in Jandaris, destroy vehicle storage building containing numerous YPG vehicles
>Russia tipped off that al-Nusra has brought more than 20 containers with chlorine to a village in Idlib
>Erdogan calls on US to ‘stop this theater with Daesh’ in Syria, claims financial support to YPG will affect Ankara's decisions
>Tiger Forces have been given official orders to redeploy to East Ghouta
>YPG militia commander urges Damascus to “immediately send in reinforcements to the border region with Turkey.”
>Israeli minister warns Assad against allowing Iran to cross ‘red lines’
>Video evidence emerges showing the US coalition using ex IS fighters and rebels to fill ranks of DeZ Military Council
>NATO backs US call for larger training mission in Iraq, could assist in "reconstruction"
>Afghanistan holds conference with neighboring countries including Pakistan to plot course against terror in region

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DeirEzzor24/status/963518524647002112
youtu.be/4RBMu4zcqvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TkOlAKE7xqY
almasdarnews.com/article/mysterious-assassinations-high-ranking-commanders-plague-jihadists-idlib/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518561036835.webm
almasdarnews.com/article/hashd-al-shaabi-demands-us-immediately-withdraw-iraq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DEATH TO SHIT AFRICA
DEATH TO IRAN
DEATH TO SYRIA
DEATH TO ARABS
DEATH TO MUSLIMS
DEATH TO POLAND
DEATH TO CROATIA
DEATH TO ASS GEE

AL MAWT LI ISRAIL

You still mad about those Polish Death Camps?

Death to Israel may the Hasidic Jews breed you in to oblivion.

>hApPy vAl-

Death to America

FUG ;DD HABBENING??!!!
>Pro-Assad forces artillery are targeting SDF positions in al-Junaynah and Huseinia villages in the western suburb of Deir al-Zur
twitter.com/DeirEzzor24/status/963518524647002112

fuck you m8

مرگ بر رژیم صهیونیستی

Wait what the fuck just happened
I don't even have that pic saved

Space lizards!!!!!

Germany is assblasted about it to.
We will sign a copyright claim as soon we actually have a Parlament again

Why are you in UAE m8

welcome to Sup Forums

you posted at exact same nanosecond as other poster and got pics switched
it happens sometimes
also kek wants to remind all the mutts that dinosaurs really existed

I think Sup Forums fucked up something

that lavrov is fucking gorgeous ... STOLEN

Z U C C

Does that book actually exist?
Does any of you read it?
What do you think of it?

Sergey Lavrov is a hero to me...

Studying.

>someone got this pic in his post

thank god it happened to me a couple of times and i thought it was a fucking virus

Classic.

Oh.
How's your Arabic?
Is that true that in Iran opium/heroin smoking is more prevalent than hashish smoking?

Nth FOR MEME GUMMY

hahahahha

Holy kek

youtu.be/4RBMu4zcqvQ

Their jewish screams

kek, that'd be interesting

let's see

kek

strange, very strange indeed

Were with you 100% Israel.

Yes, I'm going to post it if I find it in e-book or if I can find where to buy it I'll tell you. He came to Bulgaria for that book act. I'll post info later. I just got into his books really

isreali lurkers and shitter uppers of /sg/: is this it? is he going down? why is the police being so publically vocal? is it because they know he isn't going down, and they know that that's wrong?

Every time I select very quickly to respond to someone here, words and random numbers appear.

maybe he deleted the post

I think it can also be cross board so someone may have to dig through archives

who wants this to escalate? the tork most certainly. anyone else?

Found it, but he didn't get it my pic unfortunately

Never read anything written by him. Do you want to give a little info on what you've read and how do you feel about it?

Thanks in advance but no need for you to search the book for me, I'll do that eventually.

>160354422
>6hours ago
EEEEEEEEEEERIKA...

good timing

youtube.com/watch?v=TkOlAKE7xqY

Brazil - The Last Cruzade

Was it you who made this? It's good to see Brazilians finally waking up. The entire 0,05% of them.

bibi is hiding under hezbollah as we speak

It's like reading Kissinger but if Kissinger was more understanding or something. It's good. I personally loved it.

This is terrifying.

My Arabic's okay, above average.
It's not true, yet. It will be if we don't do something about Pakistan and Afghanistan. Some places in Iran sell 3 grams of opium/heroin for a dollar, one fucking dollar. So now there's a death penalty for smugglers who get drugs into Iran in big amounts, and it's working. Around 2 million Iranians are addicted to heroin. The penalty is debatable, but our youth are getting fucked and nothing else has worked. So people don't speak out against it much. We need a wall. Afghanistan is the drug capital of the world and Pakistan comes in second.

Shame might have made that shit thread fun

May God save brave soldiers!

>Was it you who made this? It's good to see Brazilians finally waking up. The entire 0,05% of them.

Nope

But I support Brazil Parallel initiative.

They are in summation of the Imperial Family with the greatest philosophers and thinkers of that country.

Their content here is VERY famous.

They openly discuss everything.

From liberation theology, the historical and cultural roots of Brazil to Globalism and Meta-Capitalism

Their Page on the Kikebook has about 10,000 ~ 20,000 Likes per post

And they do retrowave too

>dozens
Thousands.

>Putin's mercenaries
>Freedom fighters

wow what a smart propaganda move .. simply brilliant

Wow.
Is hashish also that cheap? I'd love to smoke some in shisha if I ever visit.

Why were people namefagging as me throughout today?

This general now is mostly /soc/ tier faggotry.

I head it was some thousands?

I have no idea...

Jews always try to namefag as me

>6 millions dead russians in deir
sorry for bad pic, phone batery was low

Yeah, Idlib became no-go zone, and the other pockets won't have battles as epic as Idlib.
Plus, I suspect the Israelis/Jordanians might try to make (Western) Dara'a a no go zone.
Not much help there.
And that's why we filter memeflags.

You're a fuckin nobody bro.

what's your opinion of the Presidential Administration in Russia? is it the not-so-secret deep state it appears to be?
12 million russians died in syria today?

>tfw I feel this is an indirect to me

>Thousands

Gorillions

Enough of /sg/ for today

But my Lord, there is no such force!!

>secretly

>12 million
based on the last estimates it was 24 gorillion

if this post has numbers that are recurrent at the end then Suheil will have freed E Ghouta before May this year.

amazing that nearly halve of the population of Russia got wiped out in DeZ.
I didn't even know that they all would fit in there

By Allah, you are a dog. Mid june at best.

I would say ai blyad but russian language was bombed in DeZ today and it is no more

>12 million russians
>downplaying the 48million russians
oy vey antislavicism

I can tell you that Putin and his government are just as Jew'd as yours
Administration is just the regular government apparatus
Deep state is deep, and it begins at FSB were shady things take place

>Administration is just the regular government apparatus
>Deep state is deep, and it begins at FSB were shady things take place
thanks man

>this nigga

Iran has a very interesting policy towards buds – planting marijuana is legal if planted for food purposes because in Iran Iranians still eat the seeds just like sunflower seeds, and there are also companies in Tehran that draw the oil from the seed and sell it legally.
The punishment for possesion of marijuana is a fine of Iranian Rials 10000 (US $1.25)for every gram in your possesion and as long as you have less than 10-15 grams they will not even hassle you. Especially if you're a foreigner, Russian in your case, just don't act like a dick when you're high on it. But for the price you can get it for $1-4 per gram. Depending on the quality, I guess.
I have a friend who grows marijuana in his backyard. If you're not a seller and grow it in minimal amounts you're good.

What happened to Ahmedinajad-chan ? Is he still under house arrest?

Oh wow, that's pretty nice, sounds like pretty reasonable laws. Thanks for such an elaborate post.
I wonder if alcohol is banned.

>Mysterious assassinations of high ranking commanders plague jihadists in Idlib
BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:10 A.M.) – Over the past four days, several jihadist commanders have been assassinated in the Syrian province of Idlib, prompting many rebel factions to tighten security in the region.

According to the pro-opposition Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), at least 29 people have been killed as a result of these mysterious assassinations, including five civilians.

The pro-opposition monitor also added that another 40 more people were wounded by IEDs and gunfire from sporadic attacks from unknown assailants in the Idlib Governorate.

Opposition activists have blamed both the Islamic State (ISIS) and Syrian Army for the assassinations; however, no group has claimed responsibility for any of the attacks in this province.

These assassinations of high ranking jihadist commanders commenced late last year, when several leaders of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham were reportedly killed by IEDs in Idlib.
almasdarnews.com/article/mysterious-assassinations-high-ranking-commanders-plague-jihadists-idlib/

just made another useless comfy houthis webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518561036835.webm

RIP ISIS Idlib Pocket. Many laughs were had.

Fuck off stupid retard. In /sg/ namefaging was always core of the culture.

>Hashd Al-Shaabi demands US immediately withdraw from Iraq
Disgruntlement is rising over the presence of the US military in Iraq. The US not only stayed in Iraq after defeating Daesh but is expanding its military presence there, with more than 5,000 of American military men in Iraq and military bases in cities like Baghdad, Dahuk, Mosul, Kirkuk, Sulaymaniyah and Erbil.

Speaking with Sputnik, Kenan Tuzlu, commander of the Turkmen unit of the Iraqi security forces Hashd ash-Shaabi, emphasized that “American forces are aggressive, occupying forces” and demanded their withdrawal from Iraq.

“We don’t want the US or any other foreign military’s presence in Iraq. We consider it unacceptable. There is no rational explanation for the American presence in our country. Earlier they pretended to fight Daesh for their troops to stay in Iraq. Now Daesh is over and the Americans don’t have any reliable pretext. We had been against the American presence in Iraq even before Daesh was destroyed. Our forces and the Iraqi army were fighting against Daesh. An agreement according to which the Americans should leave the country was completed in 2011 in the US. However, they don’t stick to this agreement. Iraqi people don’t want American military people to stay in the country. No country can agree to be occupied by another country,” he said.

Kenan Tuzlu also warned that if the US continues its military presence in Iraq, Hashd ash-Shaabi will regard it as the enemy.
He emphasized, “The leader of Hashd ash-Shaabi, Ebu Mehdi Muhendis, never wanted the US presence in Iraq. All Hashd ash-Shaabi senior officers also demand the withdrawal of the American forces from the country. American military forces set up their bases mainly in the sites where Kurdish forces are located. The Hashd ash-Shaabi territorial army doesn’t need the US military forces to be present in Iraq.”

>cont

Seen that, shame it's not HD

>gets removed by kebab

Now the question stands: who is at work?
Turkish intel, Mukhabarat or other party?

Meanwhile, the Iraqi Army’s victory over Daesh was declared last December by the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi after the country’s forces gained complete control over the border with Syria.

Last week, an Iraqi government spokesman reportedly confirmed that the US had begun to draw down its forces, following Baghdad’s declaration of victory over Daesh. Western contractors at a US-led coalition base said earlier that dozens of American soldiers had been transported to Afghanistan over the past weeks.

An Iraqi official close to al-Abadi said earlier that the initial agreement stipulated the withdrawal of some 60 percent of the current US contingent, while 4,000 troops would stay to train the Iraqi military.

Such an agreement between the coalition and the Iraqi government has been reached for the first time since the war against Daesh in the Middle Eastern country was launched three years ago.

Daesh took over much of Iraq in 2014, when it seized Mosul, the country’s second-biggest city, and made it the terrorist group’s so-called capital in Iraq. A year later, the country’s forces, supported by the US-led coalition, launched an operation to free the territories.

Iraqi forces regained control over Mosul last summer. In November, they retook the town of Rawa, the last Daesh stronghold in the country.

However, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said in October last year at a congressional hearing that the United States would maintain a military presence in Iraq under the Authorization for Use of Military Force until Daesh is completely eliminated.

“We will remain in Iraq until ISIS [Daesh] is defeated… under the 2001 and 2002 AUMFs,” Tillerson stated before the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee. “We are there also at the invitation of the Iraqi government.”
almasdarnews.com/article/hashd-al-shaabi-demands-us-immediately-withdraw-iraq/