Dragon Ball Super

Smug magical girl incoming.

>Episode 102 (6 August)
>A Huge Explosion of Love Power?! Universe 2's Magical Girl Warrior!!
>It's time to merge?! The warrior of love and victory
>Furious battles rage on in the Tournament of Power. Universe 2 warrior Brianne merges with her allies Sanka and Suu to transform into Ribrianne. What is her true strength?!
>17 This Week: misjudges the situation and immediately attacks!
>While Brianne is transforming, 17 mercilessly attacks her. His actions are criticized as being ill-mannered, naturally by those from Universe 2, but even Gokuu chimes in and berates him?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXZYoG2-Tj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rip 17

I'm gonna hold back more power!

>AND YOU CALL YOURSELF MY ONII-CHAN!

Reminder that Cell is best DBZ villain.

Feels good to be a Kalebro.

based 17 is going to rekt the SJW fat bitch like we do in Sup Forums

Don't worry, guys. 17 won't get DQ'd. At least not so soon.

Vegeta, noticing that he is no match for U11, instead turns to its counterpart U2, in the hopes of asserting his power. He notices a small green haired girl among the U2 combatants, and thinks to himself, "There is no way I can lose this time". Brianne, notices a manlet with a giant head running towards her, full of malice in his eyes. She smiles, and decides to play with him. Vegeta in SSJ2 fights evenly with her base form. He lands a few good hits and gets cocky, giving his "prince of all jobbers" speech. Halfway through it, Brianne's power shoots up, and she lands a solid punch on Vegeta's nose, breaking it. She tells him that he's ugly and is not allowed to exist. She starts to transform in front of Vegeta, who stands there, mouth wide open, not believing that such a stupid looking creature could have that much power. He stays in SSJ2, refusing to admit that it won't be enough. RiBrianne starts toying with him, calling him names and slowly dwindling his worthless pride down. Vegeta starts breaking down, angry at himself for being so useless and releases his SSB form in the ultimate expression of his cuckoldry. This is it, he thinks to himself, if I cannot best her like this then I don't deserve to live. The real fight begins, and Vegeta goes all out, beating RiBrianne 10 times harder than black. When he's about to land the final blow, RiBrianne looks up smiling, and asks him, "Is that the limit of your power?". Vegeta starts cying at this point. RiBrianne stands up, no visible damage anywhere on her body. She grabs Vegeta's arms mid swing and dislocates both his shoulders, while dancing with him. Vegeta starts screaming for Goku, but he's too busy getting probed by Jiren. "KAKAROT HEEELP MEEE", he screams, as RiBrianne does cartwheels around him and lands on his delicate legs, her humongous body shattering every bone in them. As Vegeta lays there, his hair slowly turning black, he slowly whimpers, in his last act before passing out, "I was holding back..."

out in three episodes

I WARNED YOU DUMB U7 NIGGERS TO BRING ME BACK AND NOT THAT SNAKE FRIEZA SERVES YOU RIGHT HOW COULD YOU TRUST SOMETHING THAT HAS NO SEXUAL ORGANS DUMBASS NIGGERS ENJOY YOUR YMCHA MEMES

there is already a thread up

Based 17. Fucking Goku caring about more about a good fight than saving the universe. Pretty sure Beerus will praise 17's actions.

Too bad it'll backfire.

fuck off

Post the one where Gohan's group watches.

Canon

Reminder that Pizza.

Vegeta would keep getting up, weaker and angrier each time, trying to throw punches and kicks only for Brianne and her friends to easily avoid and block while laughing and mocking his pathetic attempts. Of course Vegeta is also getting beaten up but the damage will get emotional at some point.
Then Brianne will just taunt Vegeta to attack her while she stays immobile, tanking his punches with her smirking laughing face, and pushing him closer and closer to the edge of the stage. Vegeta knows it and desperately searches a way out but every time he tries to get away, Brianne's friends kick him in the belly or the face to send him back to where he was.
Finally, Vegeta's body fails him and he falls in front of his unscathed opponent. As he is unable to move, she puts her shoes in his mouth, forcing him to lick, and tramples his face. Vegeta tries to move her leg away but Brianne doesn't even move an inch. This all happens in front of the cuck circle (but nobody moves to help him because Gohan tells them to stick to the plan) and Freeza (who doesn't do anything because he doesn't like Vegeta). Goku is too busy fighting with Jiren to notice his rival getting humiliated like never.
When she feels she toyed with him enough, Brianne giggles and lifts Vegeta by the throat. She throws him off the ring, mocking his weakness and crushing his pride one last time, but for good. Right before Vegeta vanishes in the darkness, you can hear a muffled j-just holding back

Stop using spoilers you faggot, I want to make screenshots for when your BBW thot gets tossed out like a sack of donuts but you're ruining it.

Updated

>tfw Toyotaro rewrites the tournament participants
>tfw he leaves Freeza out and puts Cell in

>Vegeta would keep getting up, weaker and angrier each time
>weaker and angrier each time
That's not how saiyans work.

nice thanks

10/10

Saiyans don't just heal and become stronger mid fight like Black you retard. They have to heal for a zenkai boost to take effect, and besides Goku and Vegeta have already exhausted their zenkai boosts.

reminder Caulifla stinks

I want her to piss on my face

Depends on whether the mandate was specific about frieza. Honestly, there are a lot of options which would have been cooler than the final line up. Like Bardock popping up out of yet another time distortion, Future Trunks, Cell, Jaco, a movie villain being canonized, a different member of the frieza clan, Android 16, etc.

And nobody can ever say "b-but, they would be weaker!" when the contestants include Roshi and Android 17.

Sorry, 17. You're a disgrace.

Imagine all the angry Frisbee fans REEEing their lungs out if that happens.

Reminder that people who are unironically attracted to Ribrianne are mentally ill degenerates.

IMPORTANT QUESTION:
What the fuck was KAILE's position in COOLIFA's gang? She can't even fight or commit delinquency. Was she literally their hoe? Is that why she has so much bottled up anger?

Protegee.

The gang leader's favorite underachiever, that's why she's her protegee.
She's too cute for crime.

>cute
Maybe when drawn by somebody with better drawing skills than Toei's sweatshop.

KELLY was just a normal grill but one day the baddest saiyanjins came and beated her up and kicked her knuckles really hard until she cried and while she crying the best savior girl COWIFLOWA arrived and heroically saving the day by defeating the biggest dicks with much elbows and then the grateful gurl was the happiest ever after but then the baddest bad dude teleported behinded her and said 'pfft nothing personnel kid' and defeated THEGREATCAULI but then the female saiyanjinjin was super angery and destroyed them all with RAGE and then KAULIFLO was super dokidoki and maded the girl her protogee and then the cabba guy came and recruited them for the tournament oh and KELP is a lesbian

weaker than Frieza

>they will fuse into Gogeta I swear!
>w-well OK they used Vegetto b-but Toyo will use Gogeta in the manga!

>they will bring back Cell, Freeza is a bait!
>OK Freeza is there b-but Toyo will rewrite it and use Cell instead trust me!!

Fuck Sup Forums, full of Trumptards

>Brianne merges with her allies Sanka and Suu to transform into Ribrianne
how does that even work?
we saw her transform alone few eps ago

She will get even more fatter.

So what? Even Tien and Roshi are participating.

IT WAS HER TURN

Its neo r9k desu

She can fight, but her base power is probably pretty weak.

I'M SO DAMN TIRED OF THE TWO FEMALE SAIYANS SOMEONE ELIMINATE THESE FILTHY MONKEY HARLOTS

gone forever in one month

Reminder that pic related is the closest shit you will ever see canonically bringing Cell back

>yfw this is the actual backstory they give behind Kale and Caulifla

Unironically this was once of the most tense scenes in Super and they only stared at each other.

SHUT UP cuck YOU DON'T WANT TO FACE KEK'S WRATH

She was cowering and flailing, not fighting. And her transformation was found out AFTER she had been in the gang for who knows how long.

Kale and Caulifla fusion when?

this

never
brianne will absorb them and become even fatter

This worth watching? Got to around the Future Trunks stuff in the manga and thought it was pretty cool. Hows the show?

Way shittier. Also depressing.

no its not
avoid it at all cost

At the start of episod 100 she used a defensive stance, dodged and punched the red bug guy. Her power was just ineffective.

Everyone in the team, other than goku and vegeta, is weaker than cell, tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=EXZYoG2-Tj0

Like I said, she knows how to fight but she's pretty weak.

after the 18 and Caulifla fusion

It's not worth it.

I'm OK with that.

About the same as the manga. So, if you like one, you will probably like the other.

Only faggots try to claim one is better than the other.

Would Super be better if Caulifla was a boy?

this is the closest you can get in the ToP

>KISAMA...
What did he mean by this?

Wakey wakey Gokufags

sure, Gohan as last man standing sounds legit as fuck.

i was just holding back tho

Literally cowering and then flailing an approximation of a punch, only to then go on flailing like a magikarp.

Mr. Satan has had better fights than this and thrown way better punches. Hercule is a more competent fighter than Kewlee. Let that sink in.

Genderswap ALL the U6 saiyans shown on screen and yes it would.

Broly wearing a fucking shirt is incredibly lame looking.

The last two bad guy to tank through a kamehameha are dead. One of them died to a later kamehameha. You can never take that as actually meaning anything.

Kiero.

>Superman walks through SSB Goku's Kamehameha
>WTFFFF BULLSHIT

>Kale walks through SSB Goku's Kamehameha
>it's fine he was holding back anyway

Defend this.

>Kiero.
I don't get it, is this a mexican thing?

The muscles on his arm are thicker than his waist.

shut the fuck up chon

it means "get lost" in japanese newfriend

you either stay sane or you start defending DBS bullshit

Then Hit removes Brianne from the ring and has his honorable rematch with Vegeta

I CAN'T HOLD BACK THE URGE TO KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's Johnny Bravo in disguise.

Joke's on you Toei is so cucked these days they wouldn't show even shirtless men in DB anymore.

Biggest fuckin titties in the history of Dragon Ball

Means "I want." in taco language.

Here's your fusion for tonight.

Limit breakee Goku you dumb motherfucker

Have these getting lamer or what?
Even Kid Goku says he is as though as steel when he no sells Bulma's handgun.

Here bro, I've got the Broly OP with him kicking everyone

No fucktard