Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Chapter 73 Korean Scans:
wasabisyrup.com/archives/Inz9MfxypCA

Shokugeki no Kogarashi

Other urls found in this thread:

www93.zippyshare.com/v/w0888vAh/file.html
amazon.co.jp/ゆらぎ荘の幽奈さん-カラー版-4-ジャンプコミックスDIGITAL-ミウラタダヒロ-ebook/dp/B0747NC158/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1501211296&sr=1-5&keywords=ゆらぎ荘の幽奈さん
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a slut

This is a comfy chapter.

better than souma

wew lad wew lad wew lad WEW
can't wew my lad anymore than that

Fuck off cancer

>Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san is not a cooking manga.

pureghost is pure

Agree, the cooking is getting boring. I wish Soma get more SoL chapters like this.

Souma was never a SoL, if you go looking for other than food battles you will not get it.

MY HEART

They still haven't met each other yet.

M U H
U
H

Which one has the lewder fantasies?

That was a cute chapter.

>robbed by color chapters
>robbed by foodgasm
What will be the next?
How will Shoukugeki ever recover?

*robbed its

>How will Shoukugeki ever recover?
hopefully it doesn't. the series became pure shit after erina's dad showed up.

Did someone translate chapter 72? I forgot to check around here and the chapter isn't on Batoto

It's Tadahiro's revenge after Souma replaced Koisome Momiji.

However, he's still good friends with Souma's artist.

>the series became pure shit
That was such a bad idea. I guess comfy cooking battles against the Elite 10 and then against other cooking schools and then against partner schools from other countries and then against different cooks (or foreign stagiare) or foreign school trips or other school trips or club shenanigans would have been too much too ask.

It was translated a few days ago. It seems like the usual user didn't upload it yet.

The .zip file is available here: www93.zippyshare.com/v/w0888vAh/file.html

HOLY SHIT MY DICK

>using shitoto
it was TL sundays as usual, but TS-kun was busy with real life shit so couldnt typeset on spot, ended up delivering the next day

Probably Karura. Chisaki fantasizes about Kogarashi seducing her. Karura fantasizes about her seducing Kogarashi. So Karura's fantasies require her to imagine doing lewd things to Kogarashi, while Chisaki's just require her to imagine Kogarashi wanting to do lewd things to her.

He actually made chocolate of himself no matter how weird that would normally be because he knew she would want that. What a man.

Looks like he took lessons from Koyuzu.

I wonder if the uncensored version of that bust had nipples.

>Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san is a cooking manga.

and i just finished the dump. holy shit, kogarashi can cook. i wanna see a shokugeki between him and momo; who's the better patissier(e)

Kogarashi is a harem mc that actually deserves a harem end. Too bad there's no chance of it happening.

>both undressing and invisible handjob

Anyone know what the preview for next chapter says?

Are those some "tette delle monache"?

Did the artist take the complaints about the series being too lewd as a challenge for this chapter?

It says 千紗希の家に忍びよる影が…!?

The verb is missing, but unless I'm mistaken it appears to say something along the lines of 'the shadow creeping up on Chisaki's house'.

I just read last chapter, but Yuuna is really so ahead of the rest of the girls I can't see her losing, unless she passes.

based miura

I get you. Rooting for another girl almost feels like I'm rooting for Yuuna to disappear, which feels kinda bad cause she's likable as well.

>the shadow creeping up on Chisaki's house'.
That's not pleasant.

Man, I just noticed how thirsty Chisaki is.

Thanks for the link

It's not the best, but it's useful to keep track of the mangas you read

They're all good girls. I hope they don't suffer.

It's kinda funny to see her get somewhat expectant and then get snapped out of it when she realizes Kogarashi isn't gonna do something like that.

HIBARI

H I B A R I
I
B
A
R
I

Preview says something about Chisaki's house and Shinobi shadows?

anime soon

I imagine the top 3 girls would still be the top 3, but I wonder if their positions would change at all with an anime.

>Chisaki's house
waiting for her mom

But Hibari is going to be there

second best girl can join too

I cannot wait for all these girls to get cucked by Yuna

HIBARI

Don't remind me. She's nice though, so I can't hate too hard or anything.

As a Sagiri fan, I hate she now has to share every fanservice scene with Hibari.

Friendly reminder that the only doujin in sadpanda is about Chisaki and her mom.

What do we have to do for TL and TSanon to scanlate this one?

what about just asking them?

and its breddy good

What is in that book?

Oboro x Kogarashi fanfic

Sagiri soon, I guess.

Watch it be another rape doujin

>He actually pays attentiont to what the girls like

Koga is da man

PERFECT!

I don't even particularly dislike Hibari, but it's lame that we can't get them separated more. I suppose we had Hibari without Sagiri last chapter, but it never seems to be the other way around.

same

this
Kogarashi is a great harem MC

Do you think any of the girls would be okay with a harem end besides Oboro?

Bird if she's the main wife, she might be ok with concubines.

I could see Yuuna being ok with it if she thought it would make everyone happy. I think Hibari would accept it if she felt like it was the only way she could be with Kogarashi.

Please stop. You're gonna make me start wishing for something that has no chance of happening.

Volume 4 in full color will release Aug 4th.
amazon.co.jp/ゆらぎ荘の幽奈さん-カラー版-4-ジャンプコミックスDIGITAL-ミウラタダヒロ-ebook/dp/B0747NC158/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1501211296&sr=1-5&keywords=ゆらぎ荘の幽奈さん

MUH

So I see he's imitating the same theme.

Google tells me 600 yen is $5.4 is that correct? seems really cheap but i have no idea if they ship to my country and how much is delivery and taxes.

fuck i just created an amazon.jp account and now i only see "Not currently available"

>shokugeki no yuuna

Most of his jobs involve cooking or serving food.

Crossover special when?