>he's not taken the gay pill yet

>superior lovers
>superior sex
>superior at what any woman could ever hope to do other than have children

simple, just eradicate the rights of women under an older age (55 or so), enslave them as breeding slaves and voila, perfect state. Unemployment is down, economy is up, women are used for what should be used for and superior men are used for lovers. Next step, ethnostate.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=K0zzqfywVtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theres literally nothing wrong with being homosexual

eat a bullet.

how sad that you will have to answer for what you did with your time on Earth by saying: then i sucked some more cock.

The shills have gotten so pathetic recently. Try harder. Saged

>superior at what any woman could ever hope to do other than have children
Look
Women have children and are necessary for existence
Women are much better nurturers/caretakers than men
Quit shitting on women

This can only occur at the highest levels of the S.S., and even then, it has to be an occult ritual

kek
>anons almost campaigned taking the rainbow back
>fuck the rainbow
>faggots doing it for them

take your weak ass psyop somewhere else you disgusting faggot.

Literally being so mentally ill you want to cram your penis up the smelly, infertile, torn-up poophole of some guy who got molested

What if I wear long socks, and have a clean, smooth virgin hole for a right wing guy? I just want to be a cute housewife.

>all Americans

Wow, what a surprise. Americans are deeply uncultured, unintelligent, overweight and slaves to both the jew and women. Pic related is what happens with your obsession to breed with the wrong race. Pathetic! Have fun being rejected by second hand goods for the rest of your life

nothing wrong with being a gay white nationalist.i am a trap anyways

Is it trapping if you only wear the socks and a skirt? and sometimes a cute apron when you cook.

i only wear socks and a pair of panties.both blue to match

I need to buy some panties too, but I figure I'll let a guy I date choose them for me. Or if he wants me to wear any

yeah its too bad i dont have any one but i will soon

tfw no top bf

Warhose#3748

>actually replying

I kinda wish I was gay to be honest. I've never met a woman I actually enjoyed spending time with. All they do is talk about harry potter and avocados and fucking marvel movies. But to be fair the same probably goes for them,
I mean I can see their eyes glazing over when I talk about politics, philosophy, or literature so they can't be having much fun (doubly so considering tfw micropenis). I even like buttstuff when I do it with girls but I'm just not attracted to guys in any way whatsoever.

I think my body is just wholly unfit for purpose. How long until I can be a brain in a jar? That's the dream to be honest.

Shut the fuck up faggot

hello user. you are a confused faggot.
our current concept of heterosexual partnership is fucked up. most women are degenerate whores.
but that does not mean that i have to fuck another man in the ass you disgusting retard.
men have to be men again, thats the only way to get women back in line. fucking men in the ass is no solution to anything but degenerate lust. KYS

even if this is a sage-tier thread, fascism has a homosexual side

discord gg/qdUBZEN

add a .

All those bottoms and thots. Where can a conservative cute boy go?

bump

i'm a bottom uwu

tfw I'll never find a top conservative man bf to spoil with attention and commitment

bump

>Sup Forums isn't sati...

youtube.com/watch?v=K0zzqfywVtg

Does somebody the an infographic from the CDC or AIDS.gov that shows something to the tune of 43% of homos have already been with 500+ partners?

>Superior sex

Yeah can't wait to swap out a warm wet pussy for a hairy prolapsed asshole infested with HIV.

i dont have hiv u can fuck my pussi uwu

stfu faggot

Guys why don't we have a competition ITT. Who has the juiciest foreskin. Let me hook my webcam up and I'll get us started

>his name was