High school student sparks outrage with science fair project comparing race and IQ

So, this made the news. But I wonder if there isn’t more to this story

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
archive.fo/MLjXQ#selection-97.1-97.31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>actually looks at “the project”
Knew it.

>when you copy off of Sup Forums for a test

He is asian. I request that an underage white boi do this for a greater effect.

These people seem to be fundamentally addicted to self owns. It’s like they’re masochists or something

he dun goofed. Never disparage blacks or an minority, or women, unless you want to be working at McDonalds all your life.

>Never disparage...a minority
He's Asian, and it sounds like he's fairly intelligent since he as in the "elite magnet program" at his school

>it sounds like he's fairly intelligent since he as in the "elite magnet program" at his school
Well, judging by his breath taking research you can clearly tell we’re dealing with a truly staggering intellect here

It also questioned the intelligence of spics. Notice how they didn't feel the need to mention that? Why? Could it be another (((journalist))) trying to keep the "poor innocent niggers are so mistreated" narrative going? I wonder...

>wonder if there isn’t more to this story

of course there is!
>student was north east asian
>study included south and west asians

wasn't only the basketball americans that were singled out

What is the lowest age you can get to high school?
looks like something a 10 year old draws up. And hell, probably a 8 year old. Why didnt the teacher guide the kid making the poster? Didnt he show the class examples? Didnt he do rounds to see what the kids have drawn up as draft?

>The state of my sides as Sup Forums casually ignores the project itself was hilariously bad
Jesus. If it wasn’t so funny it would be truly sad. It seems like these people will defend literally anything as long as it coincides with their worldview.

>Sup Forums's doctorate thesis

Holy shit, even when I did my projects in elementary school, they never looked this bad.

>What is the lowest age you can get to high school?
It would really depend on the school system, but usually high school freshman are 14 or 15. Honestly, even if he was actually an 8 year old, this was at a magnet school in the gifted program. His project is so poorly done it should probably be grounds for getting him into some more remedial study. The program is clearly too much for him

I can't read this fucking shit.

Where's the lie?

taking this opportunity to drop my all time favorite red pill don't mind me

Asians know blacks are dumb. Whites do too. It's just that everyone plays this game where we pretend that black problems are because of racism and not their low IQ and lack of impulse control. Probably the biggest cognitive dissonance that has ever existed.

he would've been expelled and his family all fired from their jobs if he was white

The one from the dude who lived in Africa for a while is also real good

Found it, could've sworn it was also from amren
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

I mean he’s probably going to still be expelled for being bad at science
>'Race and IQ' also used source material that was over a century old and argued that South African blacks were mentally inferior to South African whites.
>source material that was over a century old
I mean just right there is grounds for getting kicked out of an advanced science program at a magnet school

Yet nobody proves him wrong HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM

Holy crap, this looks like it was thrown together in 5 minutes. It's absolute trash. I mean look at it, was it made by a retarded child?
You can't even be bothered to cut in a straight line. WTF is that matter with you?

Is there any smart way for a phoneposter to read this?

Yes, you stop being a phonefag.

But I'm at work

>when you
Kill yourself please.

>Used material that was over a century old
Da fug? When there's source material written by reputable institutions just 2 decades old? Get with the times, kid!
>archive.fo/MLjXQ#selection-97.1-97.31

My thoughts:

1.) Either he purposefully made the project look like shit to demonstrate and mirror what effort you see in the black community;

2.) Some SJW snowflake did not like what this project had to say and so the offended ripped up his project board and based asian had to scotch tape his shit back together.

Scenario #2 is more likely.

>question the general relationship between race and IQ
>blacks immediately outraged
>question the relationship between wageslave middle class and elites possessing over 90% of the world's wealth
>Jews immediately outraged
It's funny when they jump to the conclusions for you because they know it's true

There's more than one picture. If you look at that one alone, yeah it looks like a lame effort. But I think he probably did put at least a minimum effort into the project. Probably should have used more up-to-date info though.

I should have knew that Aristocles was a scam

Can someone post that JPG of a anthropologist(?) who travelled to Africa and reports on an undeveloped tribe. He asserts that there's a relationship between IQ and vocabulary. He demonstrates this by showing how the tribe has no concept of degrees of "up" just "up."

Thank you.

>>Used material that was over a century old
>Da fug? When there's source material written by reputable institutions just 2 decades old? >Get with the times, kid!

Little gooknigger is clearly a gifted 10 year old in a nigger school. He simply used the encyclopedias in the liberry

He's basically justifying AA

>takes random sampling of every race at school
>has them all take the very same online IQ test
>notices a correlation between race and intelligence

WTF THIS BIGOTRY I CANT STAND IT OMG ITS SO RACIST TO BLACK PEOPLE AND IT WASNT EVEN DONE HOW I WANTED IT DONE SO ITS FAKE NEWS

I knew it! People were smarter in the 80s!

>sparks outrage
Everything sparks outrage in people thanks to social media. I'm not surprised, we live in an outrage culture where you seem to amass more power as you become more offended.

Why the really obvious omissions in this graph?

>Black men
>Asian women
>Multiracial self-identified attack helicopters

Well, OK, the last one is not as odd, but it's very odd the first two are not there in a chart by race and sex..

So you're saying the niggers are the only purebred humans and what sets the rest of us apart from them is that we're part neanderthal?

>I don’t understand why this was a bad testing method
“Well, I’ll refer you to the third piece of scotch tape from the left. As you can see, I’ve taken a random sample group from the school’s white population, and of these 10 people I’ve concluded...”

I think it's just showing the extremes

If we have to believe that blacks are equal, where's the proof that they are?

>Asians are smarter than nogs on average

GEE WHIZ BATMAN!
WHO WOULD OF THUNK IT!??

Did they really need a colored graph just to comprehend this??
How about look at test scores for the past 20 years.

whoa, a nigger did this presentation, truly next level ground breaking shit.

> see, idiots get outraged easily
> gimme my medal

>truth doesn't count if the data isn't published with a high production value
What's it like being an actual kike?

ftfy

Huh? Jesus. This post is so stupid, I want to bronze it. Just because your response will be funny, what do you think this thread is about?

No, no- the fact it looked like shit is really just the icing on the cake. The kid’s testing methods were idiotic too. He had a bunch of other students take an online iq test and answer what race they were. It was a sample size of less than 100 people in the very specific population of the school they all go to. It’s just bad science front to back. The fact he also couldn’t manage to make it look at least a little bit presentable is just adding insult to injury

Was it really questioning blacks? I thought it was a general investigation?

While the subject matter was accurately represented and discussed, it was not enough material on the project to award more than a C passing grade. But knowing schools today, he probably got a B.

How old is Darwin's theory of evolution again? Has it been disproved. Protip: Darwin thought niggers were “savages”.

I shouldn't encourage this, but I know phoneposting isn't going to stop either. Save image to phone first.

god fucking dammit

This kid has a bright future on this board