Says he’s redpilled on the JQ

>says he’s redpilled on the JQ
>hasn’t read CofC
Well, user, why haven’t you read it yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop shilling your book schlomo

reading is for fags
memes are the ultimate form of information consumption and exchange

im totally down for throwing kikes in ovens, i don't need to read a book on why I should hate them

Full pdf of the book: angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

reading rn

Why do I have to read some book written by some faggot to know Jews are evil?

>memes

look at this highbrow faggot. public toilet wall scribbles is where its at.

>be you
>"hahah cuckservative jordan peterstein btfo ayylmao nigger1488"
>unironically reads garbage written by conspiracy theorist who cant philosophy101

visit /lit/ you brainlet cucks or do your own research

read mein kampf

Philosophy books do not contain new knowledge. They only verify that some other faggot had the same idea as me in the past.

He’s getting more and more redpilled day by day

Thanks man

>Well, user, why haven’t you read it yet?

It's not edgy enough and books are long and hard, Sup Forums prefers cartoons.

Plebeian tier.

>evolutionary psychology
Yeah, I'll pass lmfao.
The true Jewpill is acknowledging that ~6 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust.

Been meaning to download the pdf to my kindle. Just finished Camp of the Saints which is really good but doesn't touch on the JQ in any overt manner. Deals more with the modern White mindset and mass immigration.

Why read when I can spout memes and watch BASED youtube celebs argue.

>says he's redpilled on the JQ
>doesn't know about the sabbatean-frankists
Well?

Appreciated

Try trifles for a massacre, if you can still find it in english. Worth the shot.

someone confirm this is legit? .pdf injection viri are not fun to remove
t.Software engineer

I still haven't finished The International Jew. I'm thinking I'll read Mein Kampf next and then that.

Sweet. Just googled the pdf

I know it's shit because my feminist gymbro gen x art prof recommended it to me

It's not philosophy though. It's a documentation and evolutionary analysis of Jewish involvement in academia and politics

I've visited the site many times over the course of several months and I've never had any issues. If you google "culture of critique pdf" this link should be the first thing it come up.

Nice book shelf from Target broke fag.

>No Cuddihy, Lindemann, or Slezkine.

Cause I’m reading mystery babylon right now, brb

CofC is the essential book if you want to discuss the Jewish role in the removal of race from sociological discussion.

In the foreword of the 2002 paperback, Kevin MacDonald notes that he didn't initially hold any grievance towards the Jewish academic community when he first wrote A People that Should Dwell Alone (the first book of the trilogy), however the organized Jewish attack on his character, works and association with the University of California pushed him over the edge by the time he wrote CofC.

There is enough cross-reference to these previous works in CofC that it's not necessary to read the first two, however as a Psychologist I am so impressed by his methodology and detail of review that I've already ordered the other two. My advice - have a searchable intro to psychology textbook ready to go while you read it, because there are many terms that have specific reading. This isn't bullshido academics, Kevin MacDonald is the real deal and will help you fight fire with fire.

This should be mandatory Sup Forums reading. I thought I was browsing Sup Forums while reading it.

Because if I had it on my bookshelf then people might see and my powerlevels would be completely exposed.

Can you give a brief summary of it?

>current year
>still caring what a nigger thinks of u
good goy

Haven't started reading it but if you Google the title "trifles for a massacre" and "pdf" it's the first hit.

How do you know it's from target? You in the market for a shelf?

He explains Jewish behavior both as an evolutionary strategy and a general pain in the ass of goys

This.
Once you read that there is little someone could tell you about the jews that will surprise you.

Does he provide any solutions? Why wasn't he blacklisted from academia after publishing these books?

It's legit. Reading it from the link right now

They eventually got him out iirc but tenure used to be taken seriously. They just refused to talk about his later books.

Kill yourself you bluepilled retard.

What does he suggest whites do to fight them? What's our evolutionary strategy?

I haven't read it yet as I posted above but I have heard a lot about the book. If I had to guess he doesn't suggest any course of action. He started off just studying jews because they interested him and then he got increasingly red pilled to the point of CoC which seems to be a study as well.

I have been considering the question as an American and I think barring people with dual citizenship from holding unelected or elected office would be a good first step. That's just what I have been thinking.

That's not the purpose of this book. This book is free from conjecture, and is therefore the only way to discuss the jewish in-group without sounding like a hillbilly.

There have been many "what do?" books, and their solutions have been perhaps appropriate for their time yet would be unfathomable today.

"on the jews and their lies" suggests that we should burn the synagogues and make them do menial labor. Good luck looking like the good guy to anybody by trying that method these days.

"Mein Kampf" suggests total societal mobilisation and holding your own in-group to an almost mythical standard of pride. Sorry goy, total mobilisation ended when the jews convinced teutons to kill their own people. However, the second part of that can still be attained if enough whites taught their child that they are Hyperborean. The Israelis basically do what Hitler recommended, and as CofC suggests, jews have a more natural affinity to the collectivist mindset.

"Siege" gives pretty good guidelines on how to act in the environment where whites are now the enemy. Some parts of it haven't survived as well with the information age, but Weev has some pretty good points about how the IT world and Siege can mix even if he seems a bit crazy sometimes.

"White Identity" - Jared Taylor is pretty good at describing the current white situation just as CofC describes the current jewish situation.

That's about the extent of my knowledge regarding the "how to". My suggestion is that a contemporary doctrine simply does not exist in a complete form yet, and absolutely I think that it should.

I've seen this book recommended over and over and over (among others). I have been meaning to read it.
I see on my computer I had it saved July 2013.

How quickly time flies and the excuses you can make for procrastination. How much more knowledgeable could I be right now? How much more money could I have? What have I done these past few years besides school work and working out?

I think I've wasted an incredible amount of my youth.

Carpe Diem and all that shit though. Don't ignore the academic world just because you despise what the jews have done with it. Thatt's the place from which much of the transformative ideas that originate from the jews infect the government. It's clearly influential and that won't stop anytime soon. Behind any push to provide taxpayer gibs to instinctively lazy people, there is a jewish academic or gentile academic with jewish idols.

I feel the same way. I've devolved as the years have passed. Used to be happy, motivated, active. Now I'm sad, lethargic, depressed. I hate everything and everyone.

>a contemporary doctrine simply does not exist in a complete form yet, and absolutely I think that it should.
This bugs me to no end