How likely is a trump loss in 2020?

How likely is a trump loss in 2020?

We’ll know more after the midterms but highly likely to lose.

0%

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Yeah, unless something drastic happens in next two years, he’ll be out, especially because our economy bubble is gonna pop soon so we will likely be in a recession for the next two years

To be fair, a lot of people didn't vote for Trump as much as the voted against Hillary. If there's a strong candidate or Republican alternative, that could change everything

about as likely as clinton going to jail

I'm really starting to believe the news now, they have really cleaned up their act, and have convinced us all that they have become much more reliable and truthful in the past year. They have won millions of misguided Trumpers back with their honesty and depth of knowledge. Trump is finished. The REAL news won us back.

0% kys shill sage

Or a Ross Perot type indy who will steal votes

>To be fair
gas yourself

80%

Blackpilled retard
Bluepilled retard

Perot didn’t cause Bill’s victory. HW’s tax hike cost him the 92 election.

Not happening.

The Democrats will try and force another unlikable corporate candidate pandering to identity politics and they will get crushed by The Donald.

Two scoops, two genders, two terms.

Ok we'll be watching your meltdown in 2018 and 2020. Hes Reagan 2.0

it certainly didnt help

I'm sorry, was that a bit too much truth?

Increasing. Florida is still anybody's game but with the Poorto Rican invasion from Maria and the impending felon voting situation, it can flip from red-to-blue in an instant. Also, (((they've))) could put legal recreational weed on the ballot two years from now after (((they've))) royally fucked up because (((they've))) actually missed the deadline for filing the petition to the state legislature for it to be on the ballot this year I believe.

Plus basically, all the major media outlets are wings of the democrap party, so we got work to do here.

The midterms don’t usually mean anything, Sure the dems might take Congress back but in 94 the GOP won control of Congress but Clinton still won in 96.

I'm not sure the democrats can come up with anything to win with in six months, let alone two years

The democrats think they can win on the platform of "at least we're not Trump."

They will lose again. Bigly.

some guy told me for the seventh time he had a 98% chance to lose in 2020

Not likely at all at this point. What is more interesting is what will happen within each party in the next two years.

I voted for him

Kek.

>We’ll know more after the midterms but highly likely to lose.
This. Trump's support has not increased since the election. His base keeps shrinking and he does nothing to win over new supporters. He can't even keep the stock market up. He's definitely in line to lose big.

>Hes Reagan 2.0
He’s going to legalize millions of illegals and flip an important republican state blue?

It's been years that a incumbent hasn't been reelected for their second term, dems are still in socus bullshit and will probably nominate some 'muh fag peoc' candidate.

2024 should be interesting though.

Very likely. The Democrats will be sure to scare everyone into voting for him again.

100%

All depends on the Democratic candidate. 99% chance the Democrats will pick some completely retarded faggot or cunt with Trump laughing his way back into the White House.

the DNC is also significantly in debt on top of this

If Trump says the course he'll get an even bigger share of the White vote in 2020. Young Whites are starting to have a racial identity.( Of course of when talking about these demos i'm only talking about the voting demos, not the overall demographics. White youth in general probably don't give a fuck about White identity but many of them don't vote.)

However, if Trump thinks a huge DACA deal, giving amnesty to 2 or 3 million beaners, will significantly up his Hispanic vote in 2020 all bets are off on the White vote.

>As someone who isn't a career politician, Trump is completely unqualified to be President and he will ruin us all
>HAY GUYZ, WE SHOULD RUN OPRAH

This is the state of dems for 2020. They're fucked.

>falling for the bait this hard

It all depends on the 2018 midterms.

If the GOP maintains control of the House and Senate, Trump is a shoe-in in 2020.

If the Democrats win the House, Trump will be impeached, and that will stop the Trump train and drive the media to new heights of hysteria and pompous moralizing.

Trump could still win re-election even if he is impeached (obviously not if he's *convicted* of impeachment by the Senate, but that's very unlikely even if he is impeached).

It will depend on whether the Dems can come up with a good candidate. That remains to be seen.

>Poll from last October
Do better. Tax cuts matter tard

Republicans won midterms in 94 and 2010, but clinton and obama were reelected
Midterms are their own thing

your bait is shit

No way in hell he's getting re-elected.

Who even are Dems running?

dems are definately losing Missouri. So thats one.

this is literally the only level-headed response in this thread

pelosi or waters

Of course He'll win! No one will oust Daddy Trump! He's destined to be Emperor of Mankind, right fellow 'PEDES? XD

MAGA!

Even if that happens he could still win. Trump tards is a real thing of loyal followers that is 20 times the size of Daca. You would a massive turnout on the left to beat it.

The dems are notorious for falling short in midterms. They have no vision or unity. Their party is bankrupt and even they're loyalist are eating each other over identity politics.

I hate trump more than anyone here but the dems are lost. I'm so desperate that I'm going to see black panther: a vision of Obama's America because I think its the only thing the left have.

I also live in California and when Mexican immigrants are starting to say they are glad Trump won (due to daca) then you know democrats are fucked.

Take a hint, its a sinking ship

>Hes Reagan 2.0

>He’s going to legalize millions of illegals and flip an important republican state blue?

If he does a big DACA deal, now it's 2 to 3 million people that would get amnesty, then he wont flip an important state, he'll flip 2 and put a 3rd in jeopardy much sooner than it would have been.

FL, AZ would be gone. TX would be well on it's way to being a swing state.

shill
shill'
shill

That doesn’t work the same way for democrats because Dems always have higher turnouts in presidential elections than in midterms its opposite of that for republicans. Plus this:

Even if he wins they will just say that Russia meddled and againg doubt eveything. Democrats already prepped if they loose the midterms. They just prepare the excuses beforehand.

>your bait is shit
Nice argument, faggot.

Not very likely. Dems ran on Trump being the end of the world. It's going to be horrible if they try that shit on him after 4 yrs of literally nothing.

You're glowing

>oct 29 2017

He'll have a lot more money and support behind him which will help. Problem is Democrat turnout will be outrageous and he now has political baggage.

He's over 40% approval rating now, wait and see if the economy shits the bed.

>160359009

There's no way he'll be convicted in the Senate if the Dems impeached. It's takes a 3/4 vote. That'll never happen.

it depends on who he's running against
if it's a kennedy or a clinton, god forbid, he'll win, again

>>oct 29 2017
The story is basically the same since then too. Trump is not a popular politician.

The DNC have no leader, no plan and are divided since the Bernie backstabbing

>30%
you should go look at the latest polls.

Depends if he starts some war too.

The Democrats have exactly nobody ready to run in 2020. Bernie is 150 years old. Hillary is done. Nobody gives a shit about Biden. Who else do they have?

almost as likely as civil war

>win important states by mere thousands of votes
>republicans can’t win alabama seat
>millions more potential dem voters is no problem
>thinking mexicans support trump now
>i hate trump
You’re bad at pretending to be a democrat

There won't be a 2020

>it depends on who he's running against
if it's a kennedy or a clinton, god forbid, he'll win, again

Bernie. If Bernie runs they wont be able to cheat this time and all the soy boys will get little hardons and be out giving their life saving. The White liberal youth will come out and he'll win the nomination.

It would be hilarious to watch a Bernie vs. minority battle in the primaries.

>Russian meme finally ends
>Gets wall funding
>Fixes the Californian illegal voting problem
>Dems can't get a decent candidate

Yeah he'll win. Otherwise, up in the air. He's going to have to emphasize a change in the job climate for the rust belt or he's fucked.

Who is getting top TV ratings?

The six blank states in pic related will decide the election. the others are already decided. Everything will hinge on how the Rust belt views trump. If he withdraws the US from NAFTA and manufacturing jobs tick upwards while wages rise, he will carry every Rust Belt state I left blank, and he might even flip Minnesota in that scenario.

North Carolina is getting flooded with urban liberals and spics, so it may soon be a lost cause. Virginia is ruled by the DC suburbs and nothing will stop that now.

It will also depend on who he runs against, but I can't predict who will emerge as the Dem candidate. If Clinton runs again, she'll get hammered. If Fauxcahontas runs, she'll get hammered. If Biden runs, he might beat Trump. Sanders is too fucking old to run at this point.

It also depends if some gigacuck Republican primaries him and makes him waste resources just keeping the nomination. Alternatively, it will depend if one of those gigacuck Republicans runs as an Independent. If you get a split conservative base, a Dem can win in an Electoral College landslide.

The only thing Trump would do DACA for would be 1. Wall 2. End of chain immigration 3. End of Birthright citizenship. And he would probably in addition not give the Spics citizenship. Dems don't ever compromise so DACA is dead.

>Reagan 2.0

Neocon supremacy confirmed

Outside of a massive economic crash, Trump is likely to win. Incumbents typically win if the economy is good.

Remember the 2010 midterms where democrats suffered a massive defeat, leading to Republicans winning in 2012?

Oh wait that didn't happen, because midterms don't mean jack shit for presidential elections you dumb fucking retard.

Their best bet is to do another brown, to double down on the minority and shit lib vote. I don't think they can get more white voters. They need to struggle with Daca and at least delay it so their voters stay in the country. The worst thing trump could do is give the beaners amnesty.

Trump is probably the most brazenly divisive candidate the Republichads have ever put forward. If the RNC can't start mobilising younger Republicans in the same way the dems have, then there's no chance for Republicans going forward.

Not likely Drumpf loses. Your map is likely weighted against him. He's got control of NH, NC, IN and NE right now. If he takes Florida, he's a shoo-in.

Left-leaning pollsters like Quinnipiac/Ipsos/Marist are giving him 40-42% approval, Rasmussen is at 48%. His real approval rating is somewhere around 46%.

As for Midterms, most left-leaning polls are saying D+6/D+7. Democrats need a +9 to win the House. Even their own rigged polls are not in their favor.

Nice try, jew

Trump will stomp Ohio as well.

Unlikely.

There's no way Dems win back the great lakes after these tax cuts and Trump's protectionist moves. Without the Big Blue Wall the democrats can't win.

>Florida Red

Florida was a much closer race than NC.
Reps won Florida by less than Dems won MN

>there wont be a 2013.

>you should go look at the latest polls.
They're all pretty much the same. He's never come close to his election day popularity. He keeps alienating potential supporters. He's more a troll than a leader. He even backed pedophile Roy Moore. I can't see this guy doing well in any future elections. I think history will treat him as a very minor footnote, unlike Obama who will go down as a true president and national icon and model for children around the world..

>The only thing Trump would do DACA for would be 1. Wall 2. End of chain immigration 3. End of Birthright citizenship. And he would probably in addition not give the Spics citizenship. Dems don't ever compromise so DACA is dead

Nope. Look closely at the proposals from the Right. There is no call to end birthright citizenship. That would probably take a change to the Constitution. The claim that chain migration would end is a lie. It would still continue with slight limitations. And the wall? Who cares? The WALL is a rallying cry to enforce our laws. A wall wouldn't even be necessary if our laws were followed.

Additionally, the wall alone does little. There would still be at least 11 million illegals in the country and nobody is talking about deporting them. Nobody is talking about deporting the millions that will still come in as visa overstays. Visa overstays account for over 50% of illegals.

Though you may be right about one thing. Dems may not come to the table at all. I fucking hope not becuase the deal the Republicans are putting together is fucking horrible.

Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania are going Trump bigly. I live in this part of the country and after the tax cuts and the tariffs he's honest to God starting to become borderline beloved.

You're even worse in your analysis
Alabama was flipped because republicants made the mistake of supporting a pedophile. Mexicans aren't looking to democrats for solving their problems and mostly conservative. Not to mention none of dreamers are registered democrats.

There are a million different ways to bring trump down so why is he still in power? Hes winning the political long game and our "Hillary strategy" of cornering the market against him with media and shareblue aren't working.

Its like tea party vs occupy all over again.

But go ahead and keep telling yourself you'll lose. Maybe we'll have a chance in 2024

But Trump cut the taxes of all those old people and the Cubans. Trump will definitely win Florida unless the "importing Puerto Rican voters" conspiracy theory is actually true.

Nice bait.
Leftie retard
We lost Alabama because they called our candidate a pedo from baseless claims in the 70s and nigger vote
>democrat pretending to be a republican.

Trump lost Minnesota by 40k votes, with heavy campaigning he may flip the State.
He also would have won NH, but Democrats bussed niggers from Massachusetts so he lost by 3k.
Ohio will be a stomp for Donald.
He should also win Wisconsin and Michigan unless they run a nigger who will get Obama-tier black turnout.
NC will stay red until at least 2024.
Virginia is a lost cause, I agree.
Maine may also flip in the future (not in 2020). If Dems ramp up the anti-White narrative in a 93% White state, who knows. Trump lost by just 3 points there.

TEXAS

Texas is in danger and the GOP needs to be very aware of it

Its demographics

If midterms go blue its 1000% the dems cheating.

>Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania are going Trump bigly. I live in this part of the country and after the tax cuts and the tariffs he's honest to God starting to become borderline beloved.

MN also has a good shot at going red in 2020. The race there was quite close. For some reason McMuffin did really well there. A larger share of Whites will probably go for Trump in 2020 so I'm pretty sure MN is in play.

he will probably win again

That's what the unbiased numbers seem to be showing, which is why I think he will win. If NAFTA is seriously overhauled or even ended, I believe he will win every state by at least 5 points, Ohio by maybe 15.

NC might go blue no matter what, sadly. NH I think was stolen from Trump by fraud, and I think he wins this time.

Texas isn't in danger yet. FL and AZ will go blue first. Texas will take 3-5 cycles before it becomes a swing state.

Depends entirely on who the Dems nominate.

If they nominate a white male, Trump's chances of losing are 100%

If they nominate a phony racebaiting empty suit like Cory Booker or Kamala Harris, his chances of losing are 0%.