Gamers!

Cute Saru

HOMEWRECKER

CHIAKI A SHIT

A SHIT

So the chaos begins?

ですです!

Is this when everyone drops this show?

Just read vol 3, fuck the misunderstanding starts seriously become annoying fast

Even after MC and Tendou starts going out, MC thinks Tendou doesn't really like him because of his low self esteem.
He thought Tendou and Chad are going out behind his back.

The worst part he's a fucking cuck incarnate so he invited her to a date just so Tendou and Chad can meet together.

>[HorribleSubs] Gamers! - 03 [720p].mkv

Crunchyroll is shit

So what did he say there?

I assume this is the episode where Sup Forums fucks off because there's no loose references anymore?

I guess. It's full MISUNDERSTANDINGS now

Is wanting to kill myself a natural reaction to this episode?

I bet she has a bushy vag.

>Tendou doesn't win the bowl
>Horikita likes delinquent instead of MC in Youkoso

Is the era of first girls over?

>あれー?

>>Horikita likes delinquent instead of MC in Youkoso
Wait what?

Then who wins the youkosobowl

>The worst part he's a fucking cuck incarnate so he invited her to a date just so Tendou and Chad can meet together.
>
This is why you don't read the source material.

misunderstandings the anime. I guess i'm ok with this, kinda wished they focused on games more somehow.

Seaweed hair is cuter

Oh well, I knew Japan will ruin this somehow, I just didn't know how exactly

notIroha

>even busty nerdy girls want Chad

>Nintendo
no, thank you

How do you get ハスクラ from Hack & Slash?

brass tacks

I still can't get over the fact they hired a woman who can't voice a man to voice the MC.

i expect this line to be reposted on Sup Forums for years to come

I legit thought a girl was coming up to Chad in that one hallway scene.

Doesn't matter. Her delivery is spot on.

DESU DESU

Dive!! is unironically better than Gamers! because dive is ACTUALLY ABOUT DIVING

The joking 'Uehara-kun daisuki' had me in stitches, his VA is pretty great.

So the romance drama will drag on for 10 episodes? The hell?

The animators made a typo.

You know, as much as I hate misunderstandings, I'm legit enjoying this show just because of how ridiculous all of them are. This is like a Rube Goldberg Machine of shit. How can everything go so possibly wrong like this so perfectly?

But when do they realize that they're each other's mobage bros?

fattie

Fuck this, where are we getting GGXrd senpai?se

Kushida.

It drags on for 7 fucking volumes

Well fuck that was faster than I expected. RIP fluffy messy hair, you were too good for this world.

It was all fun and games until they start kissing and being lewd with each other, nothing can reset the misunderstanding to status quo.

i expect this line to be reposted on Sup Forums for years to come

How is that even possible? Do these characters simply not talk with each other?

Someone post it on /vitagen/

I made a helpful diagram of all the misunderstandings that happen at least once in episode 3.

What a fucking shitfest.

>when do they realize
HAHA
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They don't.
They keep assuming the worst shit and doing retarded mental gymnastics even though it could be solved if all 5 of them sit together for 10 minutes and talk about it.

Is Sup Forums gone yet?

But they literally sat down and tried to talk things out in this episode, and it still didn't work.

amano shrimp is a type of shrimp the japanese use in aquarium aquascaping

You're joking right? What the fuck is wrong with this show

No I'm still here. What's up, bro?

If nothing else, the reactions are top notch.

Of course not. You can't have 7 volumes of MISUNDERSTANDINGS with people palking.

I like how the first search result for that on google is "Amano shrimp: Spineless heroes"

I don't think they will adapt that far, so you're safe for now.

What the flying fuck

This shit has going to make me vomit

Now I realized that the MC and main gorl got together so fast just for the sake of more misunderstandings.

You have no idea how much the writing tries to cockblock those two because them realizing it early on completely would completely and fuck over Tendou's romance.

They literally had to handicap Chiaki with the biggest MISUNDERSTANDINGS and her developing a crush on the chad just to stop her from winning almost immediately.

>main girl is ignored

I literally want this show to be good, I really do.
All I want is developing cute shit from pink and brochad like in episode 2 and anything for the other characters but now its just all misunderstandings.

They even cut seaweeds long hair which was objectively better.
Did they really have to do this?

If this was an American high school, would they all have fucked each other by now?

I hope they ended it at vol 2 desu

This scene in the first ep was what gonna happen when Tendou accepted MC's confessions because of misunderstandings

Stop bully.

FOR WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE

Nothing a sexy mod couldn't fix.

Comedic misunderstandings

If this was an American high school the MC would have holed up in his basement and never have bothered with any of these fucks. notAko would would spiral down that rabbit hole even harder.

The rest of the fauxnormalfags would be fucking like rabbits.

nah all 5 of them have to be present

user, they're already at volume 2. It's going to happen soon.

It's basically the best way to end, the boy and the girl got together, the end. It will be like 2Yamada kun and the seven witches", the anime will end at the highest point before everything goes to shit.

nah

Is she having a stroke?
She's exhibiting the signs of a stroke.

How did the author get away with a romance clusterfuck under the premise of gaming?

For better or worse, the manga ended ok.

Mostly for comedy but also because Tendou would practically be bullied for eternity since she has fuck all advantage over Chiaki who has nearly perfect chemistry with the MC.

You wouldn't want to see that, right?

half way through the episode i paused and read this thread and thought "oh how bad could it be", but then the non-stop misunderstandings started...

It's a sign of cuck

Great, just great. I knew this was coming from spoilers and I'm still upset. WHERE ARE THE FUCKING VIDEO GAMES

WHERE
THE
FUCK
ARE
THE
VIDEO
GAMES

I love Tendou more than Chiaki so you are right.

The last chapter was fine, but before that we got a repeat of the first arc like 3 times. Just like here, and enless misunderstanding.

chill out it's an accurate representation of the video games board of Sup Forums

VIDEO GAMES ARE SHIT

And still, Tendou is gonna win.

So its a cuck induced stroke?

Wait for his episode, it's all about how he becomes the world champion of vidya game

>desu desu
>eto eto
Seaweed is cute

Sup Forums has relationship drama and argues about the qualities of video games? I thought it was all console wars, Toddposting, advertising, and shitposting. The advertising is definitely here, or at least it was in the first two episodes.

Yeah it's worst than a stroke

>>Sup Forums
Oh wait ;_;

Fuck I meant this fag.