Can girl love girl?

can girl love girl?
yes they can, educate yourself!
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZGMvmwMX4qlWczOSaXf0MUfv8yu7cxab7FyuGAUEa7k/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/6prnbm/my_full_introductory_guide_to_getting_into_yuri/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No they cannot. Fuck off Mugino.

Of course!

They can but stop this shit posting mugino. Just because you're not allowed to make threads on /u/ anymore doesn't mean you can make us all look bad on Sup Forums

>I'm not a girl
Why did I stop reading there? No, really, I'm asking.

Found you OP.
reddit.com/r/anime/comments/6prnbm/my_full_introductory_guide_to_getting_into_yuri/
We now now where the yurifags on Sup Forums are coming from.

EXAMINE MY REOCCURRING NUMBERS

Holy shit hahahahahaha
This can't be real

>plebbit
>K-ON!
>shoujo ai
Literally end yourself.

Wow, you fuckers are really like sandniggers.
Crusades against yurifags when?

Because it means he has shit taste in yuri. Really mugino kin, love live?

It's nice to see our people working on all frontlines, although OP's opinions can be a bit misleading.

Please, all I did was google the link.

So Love Lab threads being bombed every time is the work of Mugino and his Reddit friends? Why am I not surprised

I will never understand yurifags. What's the appeal? Women are already annoying as they are and the romance is usually quite forced and unnatural. It's literal pandering. But why do people like it when there is usually no sexual elements and there's hardly ever more than a kiss, if even that. What the fuck?

Soon.

Mugi has a yuri blog on tumblr too, looks like these yurifags are invading Sup Forums and forcing their shit down our throats.

Fuck off.

>ITT hetfags shitting up this yuri thread
Fuck off you disgusting selfinsertfag male lovers.
Reminder than our god of Sup Forums said yuri is all the matters here and any hetshit can fuck off.
We have a free pass to post yuri whenever we like, DEAL WITH IT AND EVERYONE ELSE POST YURI TO MAKE THE HETFAGS FUCK OFF.

But there are no namefagging on the Love Lab threads, it can't be hime.

At least he's honest.

Don't pin this on /u/, we told him to leave and he came here

Kill yourself.

only one person replied to this thread until I came along

Why would you tell your nakama to leave?

>recommending Euphonium
>saying New Game is just undertones and not putting it in the explicit yuri
Troll document confirmed, nothing to see here.

Troid is a nigger with a micro dick. Fuck off.

Too bad, we are pinning this on you because he literally represents every aspect we hate about yo/u/.
Of course most you are aren't nearly as bad and aren't ban evade shitposting 24/7, but seeing him around just escalates our hate for you.

chagen raining death on women-loving scum once again
get cucked nu-male breeder filth

Yuri is a extremely repetitive, bland and generic genre, which comes down to a bunch of dumb girls with the worst stereotypes of characters (Moeblob, CGDCT, Genki), focused on the worst types of cancer (moe drama, CGDCT, excessive and pointless fanservice, school drama, SoL, girl drama, Slice of life and other retarded bullshit) and that become lesbians after knowing a random stupid girl.

>breeder
>implying
Nobody here wil breed ever.

>New Game explicit yuri
Did something happen in the manga?

Yes, chapter 46 for example.

Reminder that this nip literally summed up yurifags perfectly.

Because his ban evading shit is annoying even on /u/. Most of us are happy to keep to our rugmuncher board and actual yuri anime discussion on Sup Forums and don't care about trying to bait Sup Forums with low quality shit

>implying he's not a proxy

Has anyone else awoken to their full queer potential because of this thread? I have literally never loved cock more in my entire life.

We love yuri!
If you don't love yuri, you don't belong on Sup Forums!

>conventions
>meaning fucking anything about people who like certain thing
>going to conventions at all

If you're a dude and masturbate even once you already love it desu.

What's wrong with being a spic?

So I take it you're a faggy little white guy?

Hi chagen. Look at mugino kuns Reddit history he likes traps too. Why don't you do us all a favor and adopt him. You can even have him change your diaper

And here I thought yurifags were mostly obnoxious lesbians. Shows what I know.

>What's wrong with being a spic?

Reminder that if you are HIV-negative filth this entire board wants you killed.

Let me tell you something about yuri.

To begin with, girls as the main audience of yuri love this genre simply because it is cute. It's no more complicated than that. I can not even imagine the scene of a boy watching yuri in real life because that would look so awkward. Some of you really need to get out of your basement to get rid of such unreasonable bias.

Yet yuri doesn't stop at just being cute. the reason why yuri is the most ideal form of love Mankind can possibly offer is because it is both aesthetically and psychologically appealing. Most yuri don't even involve sex - as many of the shallow-minded animals in this thread may think - because sex is nothing but a decoration compared to real love - the love concerning the beauty of the body and soul in a fictional world of enternal peace.

Yuri itself may seem simple, but it is the key to illustrate the ultimate Utopia imaginable, the highest of which human art can bring. The world of utter beauty, the world of freedom, cannot be reached without yuri.
And for sure I have to thank certain Japanese people to have brought a new age of such appreciation to glory.

It is unbelievable some people think that boy-girl can be superior than yuri in any way.
Underage faggots brainwashed by the society fail to understand love without stereotypes. The shallow culture with the name of "Romance" has deprived their souls, making them believe such thing is somehow the truth they should follow, even in animes. Real art, however, is far deeper than Hollywood movies.
delet

Better than any other race in the world.

Boys can be good, but they're not made for love. Shows like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a good example where you should put boys in.

If you truely love someone, you want him/her to be beautiful, and the world around to be beautiful. But some people understand love only as sex, as a means toward meaningless reproduction.

If an anime girl is to be perfect she has to have good taste, and with that she has to like girls.
Even in reality, biologically speaking females can never be sexually attracted to someone. This will become clearer when you read more books about Psychology.

You think anime girls can love you. You try to waifu them to satisfy your childish wish but you fail to realize there's something deeper in your soul aspiring for the greater truth and beauty. You think somehow your pitiful "manhood" can matter in such case. You dared to say yuri is just a "fetish".
You jackals screamed and so madly attacked yuri, but what have you gained?

Now yuri is dead. Yuri died for your sins.

But there can still be redemption. Do not let your pride blind you. Step by step, try to think about higher beauty, about the things that lie deep in your soul when you watch certain anime. Now matter how ugly or pathetic you might be in your life, you will see something beyond superficial waifuing - beyond that which can only bring you empty joy.

Someone make the Netsuzou Trap and Citrus version of this pic kudasai.

>I am a cuck and I'm proud: the posts

This. I'm getting real tired of hetshitters ruining threads with their disgusting het fetish.

>reading a book can make me a cuck
the more you know

>not Reimu x Marisa
Begone, infidel.

Fag pride died off after the AIDS epidemic, aesthetic appreciation of the female form is a fundamental component of humanity.

Good joke but waifus are serious business like the romans and yuri is degenerate like the greeks.

So humanity if doomed to cuckoldry. Awesome, sarcasm intented.

>girl A says something nice to girl B
>"wow a girl never said anything nice to me! This must mean they're in love!"

But YukaReimu is canon

>average BR taste

Pretty good.

Spics speak spanish, BRs aren't spics.

This. I want to fucking nuke reddit and yurifaggots for calling K-On shoujo ai.

K-On! is yuri though. Mugi is clearly a lesbian.

>hates yuri
>posts a lesbian
Dumb hetfag

Azusa is a loli.

I heard on 9gag that she's into miscegenation, pretty hilarious if true.

What I learned from Sup Forums.
Every girl is a lesbian, fiction or reality.
Welp. Time to be a wizard.

My wife Rize is very cute.

Females can't be gay, that privilege is reserved for me and my discord channel.

That would mean Hibike is yuri because Kumiko is a lesbian.

Protip: You need two gay girls to have a yuri.

>the absolute state of posters on Sup Forums
Hint: pay attention to the flags

It's not a nip.
He's got sampling bias.
Yuri is not for gay men, it's for men who wish they were women.

I didn't open the image but every post you screencapped was made by you.

Keep your memes to your containment threads.

>That would mean Hibike is yuri because Kumiko is a lesbian.
Asuka is a lesbian too.

>actually made by someone from reddit
>lists shit like K-ON as yuri
>parrots the same "shoujo ai" meme
Please for the love of god and everything that's holy, end your existence your pathethic excuse for a human being.

Jokes on you, Yurifriends usually have the highest social status among anime fans.
It takes a lot to break free from your waifufagging virgin neet loser nature and embrace the objective beauty. Where Yurifriends see art, you people see only fapping material. Because you failed in real life you are trying to find comfort in self-inserting.

>yurifags are third world ESLs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>everyone is a samefag if I say so or they're embarrassing us yurifriends with garbage taste
Sure thing.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

japan flags on Sup Forums are english teachers

Right back at /u/.

>this thread
Sure is summer here. Fuck off.

Life does not begin until you are going blind from complications of AIDS and you still fuck ten elderly Puerto Rican men per night, hope to see you there soon.

>Sup Forums
It was taken from /spa/

I like you

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Hey, that's official merchandise. And at least the /u/ threads actually discuss what happens in the manga.

Shut up, ESL.
That is some next level bullshiting right there.

english teacher in japan are animewatching weebs

Madoka never loved Homura and despises her now, she wants Homura dead.
Sayaka never cared for Kyoko
Yuuna never loved Togo and will happily abandon her to become a hero.
Reina and Kumiko are straight, one of which even gets the dick.
Hibiki has no love in her heart for Miku and would be hurt to know how Miku feels.
The Yuru Yuris are going through a phase and do not really love each other.
Sakura got the D and Tomoyo will die alone.
Nanoha doesn't love Fate, they're only friends.
Flip Flappers is pretentious pandering without substance and is confirmed het
Izetta is confirmed het

>shoujou ai
Alright nothing to see here. The moment you see that term you know your either dealing with a troll or someone who doesn't know shit. Both in muginos case.

You dont need a thread to discuss 4koma. Like at all. You just want a yurifag circlejerk.

Better than a waifufag circlejerk that completely ignores the gay shit in the 4koma in favor to their fantasies.

Reminder.

Why are threads about manga less desirable than threads about prostate smuggling and shoving fat pricks into your face and mouth?

there's nothing wrong with yuri shows, its just that yurifags seep out and whenever they see two girls make eye contact they assume it must mean that they are in love.

At this point they're worse than fujo's because fujo's aren't constantly fucking up this board.