Danberu nan kiro moteru?

Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru questions your love of cute girls and lifting weights. Can you answer?

We missed last chapter, thread died, so this Thursday we get TWO chapter raws! Let's see 'em, right?

Raws:
urasunday.com/dumbbell/index.html

Translation Site:
rakuentranslations.wordpress.com/mangas/english/danberu-nan-kiro-wo-moteru/

Previously, Chapter 26 - A Date with Machio

Oh boy

Chapter 26 - Complete!

AND NOW
Chapter 27 - New Year's Eve

In case you've forgotten, Zina lives with Hibiki.

And the young teens are off to make the most of their holiday night!

does japan have a fitness problem?

I wouldn't exactly call Japan a nation of gymrats. But they aren't obese by western standards, no. Mostly diet related, frankly.

And the old ladies stay in and drink.

Chapter 27 - Complete!
Here's to you, TL-friend.

>2 posters
damn. is it because it's in chingchong? danberu threads sure deserve more than that. and I think that very rarely scanlation threads are posted and discussed on Sup Forums, too.

A shame, I´m just picking this up now. If there is a gyaru or tanned girl then it has my attention

Well, to be hopeful, I like to think that this thread gets posted on a Thursday...along with a great deal many other "new chapter is out" manga threads. And without a weekly release (it being bi-monthly) or without an anime, the fangroup is smaller than average. Our translator buddy is fantastic and the cleaner from rakuen who took this under his wing is absurdly good at cleaning, redrawing, typesetting and overall making the raws look 10000x better.

It's been going for a little more than a year now, 25 chapters translated, feel free to binge! Author does Kengan Asura, too, if you can spot the similarities.

>bunch of half naked men hanging out on top of a hill
no homo

Thanks for the dump OP

>New chapter of Kengan Asura is translated
>Fluffy sensei as well
Today might just be a good day.

Oh shit. It's Distey Land.

Get that fucking Mickey away from me

Is that the other teacher that introduced her to the gym in her introduction?

Some examples, and it just could be...not that teacher friend, no, but another teacher friend. Hibiki's and Ayaka's homeroom teacher

New Year's is a time of happiness, parties and wishes. It's tough to not want to be half-naked with your muscular bros at the top of a 3-mile-high staircase shrine. Can't blame them!

A muscle girl manga = Nice

So how is that training going Sup Forums?

>muscle girl manga
>no fucking muscle girls

Best I could come up with

Thank you user.

Np. Translation-companion does a huge amount of work and Typesetter-brother does so much refinement I can hardly qualify it. English success rides on their love

Thanks for the dump, user

very nice

Good stuff dumping this user.
I hope all of you can lift at least 1/2/3/4!

>>Not brown

Get that shitty pale gyaru out of here. Someone make her tan or brown.

>168cm
>59 kg
>that thin
This is some bullshit.

Hibiki is widely regarded as "fat" among the cast yet is only a few CM difference in waist from the others.

So how far are the translations right now?

All the way through Chapter 25, including the Volume 2 4komas.

Well, to be honest, this manga's taking the realistic approach, and since the girls only started 'bout 6 months ago, and are not on gear, they don't exactly have anything to show yet. Except Ayaka, who has those killer abs.

Ah, lovely. Thanks.

Today, I did bicep curls, triceps extensions, rows and overhead presses with dumbbells, 3 miles walking and some pullups and pushups at a nearby children's playground, where the kids' jungle gym has a nice bar for me to hang on to.

Keep up the exercise! Get strong and build muscle with all the energy you're consuming. AND DON'T NEGLECT THAT CARDIO! 40 minuts, BPM somewhere between 120-160 during that time.

Before anyone goes and complaing about this image and the "waste"

Hibiki' goal is to lose lots of fat quickly so she looks like a skinny beach-babe for the summer. She does not want to grow in any way whatsoever.

You're not looking for a rich ojou teen girl who is brilliant, studious, dedicated, charming, beautiful, lifts well, eats well, cooks well, supportive, demure and over-all just the perfect partner who both provides the motivation to make yourself a better person and all the tools in order to accomplish with a small selfish streak of wanting to see you buff and perfect???

I really love, how Hibiki's pigtails are expressive.

Yoruichi is best girl.

The massage therapist is pretty amazon if I recall.

I'll get on it after a little rest.

You're a wonderful human being and I only support you!

I did ten pullups, just not in a row.

Hey, dead-hang, no-kipping, full bodyweight pullups are rough. I'm a pretty fit guy comparatively, and I can really only do about 7 in a row.

I've done 10 in a row, at 235 lbs bodyweight. Seriously, seriously draining. My fingers went so numb, I couldn't straighten them out for the first 30 seconds after that.

I'll give some stats, I'm 6'2" and weigh between 190-210 lbs. While my grip strength is phenomenal for reasons that this image of my backside might illustrate, my lats just seem to give out for pullups after about 6. I literally can do about 2-3 more by switching to narrow-grip and basically bicep curling myself but yeah.

Also, it's slowly improving since I actually have to walk down some stairs to get to work but I can reach the previous floor's overhang flooring so I make it a routine to do pullups until failure every time I go to work (no bar to grab, just flat 90 degree angle flooring).

Well I was just lifting myself a few inches.

I'm this guy: I do pull-ups 4-5 times per week, one set per day, as many as I can until failure. The jungle gym at the kids' playground that I use, the bar is so high, I have to jump to be able to reach it, so my feet never touch the ground at any point until I let go, and I'm able to keep my body straight trough the entire process. So dead-hang all the way. Super-effective, I'll tell you.

Pullups are god-tier. Always get your pullups in!

>This is your sensei for the night

I'm a week or two late but this page is amazing.

>TFW you realize that you'll never watch old cult action movies with the muscle buddies.

All the machos were real

No boxing cutie and foodie to watch classics with and get excited about, rough.

>30 y/o in sailor fuku
Is that legal?

I wish.

Taking a cue from this Hibiki on her couch, I think it's time for me to hit the hay (and quit bumping for the night).

Keep the thread alive for our TL-Buddy!