Genesis 1:29

Genesis 1:29
>I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

Did God make a mistake when he created weed and mushrooms? God created these plants and created us so he also must've known what would happen when we ate them. There's nothing in the bible that says we shouldn't consume them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1irLw6ZVXlQ
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
www(DOT)youtube.com/watch?v=ojAZjLKhHiA&t=44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mushrooms
>plants

Also, there are plenty of fruits that would outright kill you if you ate them, so it's obvious that just because something is a plant and isn't explicitly prohibited doesn't make it something you were meant to imbibe.

God damn, druggies are retarded.

Creationism is retarded. God damnit.

Neo-Christianity is the new Christianity, and Judeo-Christianity is the new Judaism.

There is no creation.

Humanoids EVOLVED into existence, and they will continue to EVOLVE into Angel Sprites, who will EVOLVE into interdimensional entities who further EVOLVE into the omni-present GOD STATE and transcends ALL SPACE & ALL TIME and is EVER PRESENT.

'God'
>God is a collection of ancient myths written down by a satanic priesthood of pedofiles to control you

Were closer to mushrooms than plants. Are we a mistake?

Food of the Gods: The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge A Radical History of Plants, Drugs, and Human Evolution -Terence McKenna

>Did God make a mistake when he created weed and mushrooms?
He didn't. They're demon testicles. Remember when the flood killed the giants? Their nuts became dope, true facts.

>we are the mushrooms

Of course not. There's nothing to suggest the consumption of them is in and of itself immoral. However, becoming addicted to them will harm your psychological, physical, and spiritual health.

The evolution process is still a natural law of the universe, the universe itself still lead to your existence and with all the knowledge we have humanity is still the greatest conscious intelligence we have access to.

Still seems like we're created in God's image.

He didn't create them so you could smoke four times a day

They have a time and place. But not as a recreational activity

And he died of a brain tumor. Love his stuff, but he was a habitual user

Stoned ape theory.
Psychedelics help us evolve.

>There's nothing in the bible that says we shouldn't consume them.
2 Cor. 7:1: “Since we have these promises [of having JHWH as our God and our Father], beloved ones, let us cleanse ourselves of every defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in God’s fear.”
Can we expect to have God’s approval if we deliberately do things that defile our bodies?

Things that are abused usually also have proper uses. That is true of man’s reproductive abilities. It is true of wine. Marijuana is made from the dried leaves and flowering tops of the hemp plant, which provides useful fibers for making rope and cloth. Tobacco leaves, abused by smokers, can also be used in making disinfectants and insecticides. Regarding many of earth’s resources, much is yet to be learned as to how they can be beneficially employed. Even weeds are beneficial in preventing erosion and providing mulch when soil is not under cultivation.

Do you even know what “The Fall” is? I agree weed should be legal but you sound like a retard arguing about the Bible when you don’t even have a rudimentary understanding of it

psilocybin led me down the rabbit hole away from the leftist horseshit i was being peddled in college. i truly attribute it to me finding ron paul back in 2010-2011, and why i lean right ever since. i think its a useful spiritual tool if used appropriately. it can be used to gain unique insight on the challenges in your life and to really get you in tune with your intuition.

>opium

The weed and mushroom is to twist your mind to show you how easy it is for the Jew to do the same to you.

That was said in the garden of Eden.
After Adam and Eve were kicked out, they had to survive on their own and discover which are edible and which are not.

Try to eat night shade fruit to prove me wrong.

no.

When will you fucking people learn that the early events of genesis talks about the spiritual creation of the world not the physical creation.

the history of the bible talks about the history of the CHOSEN people not history of the fucking world.

i bet you all think the fruit on genesis meant is an actual fruit and the snake is an actually snake

> says God is a myth but uses the term satanic which implies God exists

That was in the Garden of Eden user.

After the fall corruption entered the world. Some sweet and some bitter.

Sex = original sin

youtube.com/watch?v=1irLw6ZVXlQ

spores aren't seeds

oy vey the goyim is trying to seek knowledge
lets tell him that's against god's wishes

Heroin can be used medicinally to great effect or kill you when abused, so what’s your point?

Did he also give us sage for slide threads?

>yours for food
>smokes it

why do you go against god?

>Doesn't understand the term satanic simply means adversary

>every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.
>mistake when he created weed and mushrooms?
Mushrooms don't have seeds or fruit
Weed has fiber useful for making rope and fabric.

There are plants that will kill you in tiny dosage with no medical benefit. What's YOUR point?

It's because of the Fall. Everything God does is good and righteous, all the bad stuff is our fault.

hha dude WEEEdeeeded

Just because God gives us command of all living things on the earth, doesn't mean we can abuse it. The bible talks about abuse of drugs and refers to it as used for witch craft and paganism. It's referred to as pharmakeia. As well as what says. Basically if you use drugs or alcohol for recreation and abuse you are living in sin. A Christian is supposed to honor his mind, body, and spirit and be grateful for God's creation and not escape it by getting high or drunk. I'm no saint. I smoke weed, but I know I shouldn't as a believer. When you are not sober, you are disconnected from God and more vulnerable to the spiritual influence of sin.

>seed bearing
mushrooms use spores not seeds. They can even survive in the vacuum of space. Some people believe the origins of mushrooms could have perhaps been outer space.

DRUG WAR NOW GAS THE PLANTS

That's impossible since the earth is flat

Demons Nor Angels Nor Man created Anything.

Marijuana is the main ingredient in the Christian Holy Annointing Oil.

>These CAPITAL LETTERS prove my DELUSIONS.
Kek fucking faggot

Mushrooms have spores.
Weed was meant to be eaten not smoked.
Read your own fucking quotation.

Every living thing on Earth is related. So that's not possible, unless we all originated in outer space

Wow, what an absolute retard.

That's retarded. We know where they exist in the phylogenetic tree, so they can't have no common ancestor.

>Some people believe the origins of mushrooms could have perhaps been outer space.

Except they share a distinct genetic ancestry consistent with everything else living on the planet, including us.

>mushrooms
>seeds
Pick one.

Opium is seed-bearing, and can you imagine not having painkillers?

Pot is seed-bearing and has many medicinal purposes.

According to the bible those are ok, but it's much harder to justify shrooms since they aren't seed-bearing as the bible states.

There is alot of mushrooms you eat as food around the world

Bad argument by that argument we can’t use fire since wood is meant to be eaten as well. This is why Christianity is dying out.

>Neo-Christianity
Neo-Christianity and Judeo-Christianity are the reason, in order, why protestants and catholics are cucked beyond belief and are bringing the dawn of the atheism Jewish Superstate.

Jesus was a mushroom

Checked boys. Taking a full bowl of shrooms then smoking two blunts after dabbing. Will let you know what KEK thinks

mkenna was a CIA shill

60's counterculture was a psyop

From the Catechism:

>2291 The use of drugs inflicts very grave damage on human health and life. Their use, except on strictly therapeutic grounds, is a grave offence. Clandestine production of and trafficking in drugs are scandalous practices. They constitute direct co-operation in evil, since they encourage people to practices gravely contrary to the moral law.

Or in other words, drugs aren't evil, strictly speaking. But the use of them very often leads to evil and sin, so for that reason it isn't prudent to consume them

Read the fucking OP faggot.
You can still use firewood, trees die all the fucking time. Chop them up and use them for wood.
My logic is not wrong.
You can not digest wood in large quantities, it will make you sick retard.
However guess what, some trees have fruit.
Wow it's almost like it was logically designed by some otherwordly power.

>mushrooms
Those aren't plants.
>weed
Cannabis oil can be useful medicinally. Inhaling cannabis smoke like a retard will obviously harm you.
It's like saying God made a mistake by making cliffs because some retards harm themselves when they fall off them.

>Still seems like we're created in God's image.

Where do you draw that conclusion from?

>not taking shrooms and immediately going to sleep

you have not taken the REM-pill

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Have you never smoked? Smoking weed can be quite the eye-opening experience. It is not harmful at all if you use it responsibly and don't get addicted

I will eat the hell out of mushrooms. I'll also punch a priest. Abraham was A BRAHMAN PRIEST. It's all a lie. Humans are meaning making creatures. Storytellers.

This is true. Psychidelics were pressed as part of the MKULTRA program.

Or it evolved. But don't expect a bible pusher to envision that length of time.

Smoking weed makes you retarded. I used to do it but stopped, and the people I know who still smoke it have become more mentally dull over time as a result

I know people like this too, they smoke every day, but I smoke a maximum of once per month and I had not noticed negative effects

mushrooms are neither plants or seed bearing.

This is actually getting GOOD!!! This goy is growing bigger every day slowly, he needs our help!!
>inb4 shill
nooo sweatie!! check out the content first this is definetly OURGUY!!
>this episode
the enemy Beast grid and how it is anti god and anti traditional values.
he discusses the kike menace and has a good fucking rallying call!!
>isnt anyone sick of the infighting?
ISNT ANYONE SICK OF THE SHILLS MAKING US FEEL DEFEATED ...
>this channel is a breath of frsh air
WE ARE WINNING
SHILLS BTFO

>this episode makes shills saddddddddd
spread this shit.

This is a grassroots Chan based movement for good happenings and meme monitoring ....

>not asking for shekkels
he doesnt even have a donation button!!!
this goy is a fucking WARRIOR!!!

www(DOT)youtube.com/watch?v=ojAZjLKhHiA&t=44s

weed can be eaten. have you not heard of edibles? the same way we create bread from various substances the same can be done to weed to make various forms of consumable weed.

Seems like a waste of good mushies
But I am intrigued, redpill me?

>seed bearing
>mushroom

>taking a highly addictive substance
>proven harmful effects
>thinking doing it "responsibly" will help
Nah m8
>"b-but muh alcohol is just the same!"
One pint of beer won't make you drunk. One blunt will make you high.

While the Bible says that nothing that goes into a man’s mouth will defile him, it also says to be wary and not use anything that can alter your presence of mind as that can invite trouble. This is why you should not drink or do drugs to the point of intoxication. The vast majority of Biblical rules are for our own health and well-being.

>Inb4 two cloth mixing argument.
They lived in the goram desert, mixing the two fabrics mentioned could have caused heatstroke and a litany of other health issues. It’s not as though they had a scientific understanding of how heat affected the body.

The Bible also talks about rotating your crop fields so the soil doesn’t become barren.

>Inb4 what about depression medication and other medicines

Depression is a disease that alters your ability to think, not taking medicine or doing things to better yourself isn’t what God would want you to do, use some common sense.

So, no. God doesn’t want you sitting around getting drunk or high because that impairs us and harms our ability to think critically and make good decisions. Jesus absolved us from the Jewish way of thinking that if a man consumes certain foods or drinks that he becomes defiled. So, while you can eat whatever you want, maybe try to make some good decisions that don’t affect the gift of your conscious mind.

So, what would have to be there to be an adversary, I wonder?

Man distorts what was already there. The fall tainted What was good and made for us.

Well said brother man