The Man Jordan Peterson Warned You About

Well Sup Forums, you are on a one way track to becoming this man if you don't clean your rooms. What do you have to say for yourselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQTGc4uaiRM

It's time for you to grow up and face your dragons. As Peterson teaches, believing that there is a Jewish conspiracy behind Cultural Marxism and immigration is the sign of a messy room, and possibly mental illness. For you to cling to obsolete and dangerous ideas such as ethnic and racial tribalism is dangerous and resentful. In the face of a changing world, it is the sanctity of the individual that matters most, not whether or not one racial group or another will still exist 100 years from now.

What you fail to realize is that the immigrants coming to your country are individuals, and we are all one race, the human race. If you resent that individuals who don't look like you are coming to your countries, then that simply reveals how filthy your room is. Clean it. Clean your room and accept that racial pride is a horrific poison that can only lead to totalitarianism and genocide.

Stop believing in a "Jewish conspiracy". Come join us on the Jordan B. Peterson train, and see how sorting yourself out and following the wisdom of the greatest genius of our time can help you throw off the shackles of racism and bigotry, and finally relax about the influx of foreign individuals to your nations.

Clean. Your. Room.

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/news/local-news/depraved-world-view-of-ben-levin-continues-on-parole
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
timesofisrael.com/dozens-of-migrants-to-leave-israel-voluntarily-for-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=mK7rm4nn020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>LARPing and strawmanning in the same post
embarrassingly transparent

Worst shitpost I've seen all day
Why the "clean your room" meme?
Is it to draw out the Peterson haters? Are you mentally ill? An angry lefty?

t. dirty room bigots

You just can't accept the fact that you need to compete as individuals against the influx of individuals to your countries that don't look like you. You are racists.

CLEAN. YOUR. ROOM.

When the entire crux of Peterson's ideology becomes "stop believing the Jews are a problem", that's when I stop listening to his lies.

Isn't it funny that the ultimate test for whether or not someone is TRULY on our side, is whether they're open about the nature of the Jew?

That's the litmus test. Name the Jew and I know you're for real.

Jordan does not. He's a crybaby manchild.

boring. now im bored. sage

does he abuse drugs to get through the day like peterson to?

Jews are very high IQ, there is no conspiracy. They are simply much smarter than the so-called White race, and that's why they are so successful. If you have a problem with their success, it shows you have a messy room and are just resentful.

You should be grateful to have such a successful genius minority in your countries to guide you in the darkness. Peterson has some great videos about this if you want to be shown the light.

Thanks for this, I totally agree and have seen the error of my ways. Just one race, the human race. Diversity truly is our strength.

t. Reformed racist

Keep telling yourself that

>That's the litmus test. Name the Jew and I know you're for real.
Sure thing, Sweden.

Having 1-2 standard deviations higher IQ than Anglos doesn't account for 1.5% of the population controlling 50% of all influential positions in media, politics and finance. Whites who are smarter than kikes have demonstrated why this is, such as Kevin MacDonald.

I'm just asking him to name the Jew. He might very well be right about everything he says. But in light of his denial of race and the Jew, he's kinda like the Ben Shapiro of conservatism -- profess a set of ideals that are physically impossible to achieve because your ideology prevents you from fulfilling those ideals, lol.

Over and out.

Even if you are right (and I don't think you are, because Peterson does not teach that) then at the end of the day Jews are just individuals like you and me. If you resent their success you are just a bigot who wants their minorities to be unsuccessful.

If you want to have a successful life you should really follow Dr. Peterson. He is the greatest genius of our time, and he is going to save Western civilization pretty much single-handedly. He deserves our undying support.

Joprdan Peterson is an Entrepreneur, and you're all a bunch of Pay Pigs in his pigsty.

I don't even need to go to YouTube to know this is some ugly fat American mutt

It's really scary how cult-like Peterson's followers are. The man talks like he's having a religious experience and that his entire worldview revolves around this con-man.
I wonder what drives people to enslave their minds to such charlatans.

>Jews are very high IQ
This is actually false.

Dude, his fucking nose

Any of you faggots remember the Sup Forums threads on self improvement and courage wolf? Those where way better than peterstein.

Soon the Hapa Master Race will overtake you foolish idiots and then you will realize you were nothing but a moronic tool

>Jewish conspiracy behind Cultural Marxism
You clearly haven't read Culture of Critique, there is no 'conspiracy'

>accept that racial pride is a horrific poison that can only lead to totalitarianism and genocide
b-but totalitarism and genocide are a good thing, Earth must be purged from parasites.

>we are all one race, the human race
yeah yeah go fuck yourself with your fairytales

So to recap, he's sad about his life so he's taken up arms against surveillance? What the fuck am I watching OP?
>clean your room
I clean it every fucking week you moron

Brush yo teeth

>CLEAN. YOUR. ROOM.

I - I can't do it.

Whites have a higher number of geniuses than Jews so that's a lie

>name the jew

You mean hinge all your arguments on Jews and get yourself Nehlened?

The fact that so many people are being made aware that SJWs are unknowing or knowing marxists is a sign that Peterson has made the right choice.

Name me someone who has focused on Jews that has had any success in turning people onto what extreme SJW progressivism is.

Dr. Peterson has wholeheartedly improved my life for the better

how?

kek
quit shilling your shit YT channel, faggot
>in all fields

He looks like a bizarro Peterson

SOON

holy shit it's his evil twin

>Whites have a higher number of geniuses than Jews so that's a lie

A higher number of geniuses on average? Just curious.

He looks like Fallen Peterson.

Look at his nose. He's the dead guy from the Vegas leaks.

>and that's why they are so successful.
high iq has no correlation with motive and agenda, being smart is one thing using it to be a disingenuous subverting shit that actively changes a country they are guests in against the indigenous ppls will and raping everybody with immoral financial practice is another.

>Stop believing in a "Jewish conspiracy"
you just annihilated your argument with one sentence

>Steven Ogg and JBP turkeybasted their pozcum into some shiksa

Punished Peterson, a man denied his Jewish Conspiracy

>If you resent that individuals who don't look like you are coming to your countries, then that simply reveals how filthy your room is.

I resent people who come her and behave like pigs.

Sacrificing honesty for practicality is a losing battle in Peterson's position. He's popular because people perceive he's telling a harsh truth.

We know he's full of shit because we know what he's full of shit about. We're ahead of the curve when it comes to Jews.

Peterson will hit a dead end because he is dishonest because he is trying to be practical and likable.

He does but he is cucking to a kike.

4/10 bait
this is what boomer envy looks like

What an ugly fucking person

now that is an amerimutt

Peterson is a snakeoil salesman
maybe if you had a father in your life you would have be prepared to see that

>been*

dragon oil salesperson*

Ultimately whether pussy Pete wants to admit it or not the kikes with all the mags, the news, TV you name it meme anti white messages all and everyday. So much in fact do they repeat the lies long enough and loud enough. They start to subconsciously implant all their undeserved anti white racism into people of all types in western nations and countries. They are in fact the enemies of all nations and they should all be executed.

I feel like this guy just made this video to feel better about himself that he is not a manchild

Peterson is married to a kike

>50 years old
>wife
>job
>2 kids
>falls for peterstein's willy tricks
smdh tbqh

this is how I am starting to feel about him and it doesn't feel good

>muh jews
Literally nigger-tier idealogy

This dude looks like Cara Delevigne

>Jews are very high IQ
What good is a high-IQ when they bring nothing of value to societies? they bring lies, deceit, wet-works, debauchery, all the time taking from all whom are not them. They live by the most racist, bigoted, divisive dogma known to man.
- welcome to the Weimar Republic, Berlin ~1930 and the new Bolsheviks
- good goyim

>That's the litmus test. Name the Jew and I know you're for real.
That's the litmus test. Agree with me and I know you are right.

>has a high IQ
>gets kicked out of every country
>won't go home to the ethnostate the goyim has sacrificed much to give them
Sup Forums is the board Peterstein warned you about

All of this talking in circles over fucking Peterson telling you self-help advice so you can sound smart while you sit on your ass.

Normal people don't need Jordan Peterson, only fuck-ups "need" him.

wash your own asses joo0 boi

>Has the highest number of geniuses
>Is supposedly being actively genocide but can only cry about it on anime chat forums
k

this

>When the entire crux of Peterson's ideology becomes "stop believing the Jews are a problem"

>(((pilpul)))

If you deny the truth you are not real.

Jews do run everything, it's just a fact.

I'm not sure why you think those statements contradict each other sweetie

Only white people believe in individualism, individualism is racism, stop trying to make us nonwhites into "individuals" you white supremacist piece of shit

AYO
HOL UP

so all those statistics, facts and life experiences were all caused by me not cleaning my room?
oyveys activated

What a joke. You've been removed 359 times throughout history for being subversive rats. Israel absolutely destroyed the chosen race meme.

Jewish success is entirely, absolutely, correlated with the success of their hosts. Don't forget both Brin/Page and Zuckerburg settled hundreds of millions with goyim that proved they stole their core inventions. Don't forget that they harp on about Nobel Prizes which are literally chosen by Norwegian/Swedish politicans. The Jew Bonnier family owns some 90% of the mainstream media in Sweden. When looking at pic related and the odds you'll immediately see the scope of Jewish supremacism/nepotism/subversion.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

Is this explained by Jewish IQ (95 avg. in Israel) or by nepotism, supremacism, and subversion?

Is this explained by Jewish IQ (95 avg. in Israel) or by nepotism, supremacism, and subversion?

why are anglos so ugly

funny you mention it. Whites were removed EACH time throughout history when they were the minority. I assume it was not because they were awesome to live around

South Koreans are the most successful group in Canada and nobody has a problem with them. Yet Jews are hated everywhere they go. Maybe Canadians hate you because you sued for abortion, brought us affirmative action, infest our education boards to poison our youth, work for Saudis by running our anti-oil organizations, etc.

torontosun.com/news/local-news/depraved-world-view-of-ben-levin-continues-on-parole

This is the Jewish pedophile that required my kid get anal sex lessons at 12 years old.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)

This is our only MP convicted of treason.

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

I don't blame you personally, for I know in America your kike ruling class that's slowly exterminating and replacing you teaches you that Jews didn't stab Germany in the back at the end of WWI.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

>clean your room so a nigger can move into it and kick you out
No thank you.

They are really pushing this Peterson hard, they don't want to ruin their neocon investment. That's right user, it's all your fault, you have only yourself to blame. Work hard and long for nothing.

No level of nepotism or subversion can explain how a people who make up roughly 2% of the worlds population hold over half of the worlds positions of power.

answering a question with a question? you must be a jew mutt.

Jews did a lot of shitty things, and Rabbi ben Porat has a lot of it down. I wonder if you also agree with him that Jews are merciful people and Germans are cruel

That's exactly what explains it. Of the seven largest Swedish dailies, five are owned by Jews and the remaining two by American investment banks, one being Goldman Sachs. The Jewish Bonnier family have the biggest monopoly, owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets according to their own website.

One of the largest Swedish dailies is the Dagens Nyheter, the Bonnier owned and most influential paper in Sweden, which shapes public discourse. This was the paper that covered up sexual attacks on Swedish girls at a festival in 2015. The Bonnier family also fired the Chief Editor, Erik Månsson, after he published articles in the 1990s showcasing opposition among Swedes to mass immigration.

.. in fact, the open borders campaign in Sweden started in 1964 when David Schwarz, Jewish, penned "The Immigration Problem in Sweden" in the Dagens Nyheter. This started a fierce debate, led by Schwarz & his Jewish co-thinkers. All Jewish contributors favoured multiculturalism. This resulted in an immigration bill in '75. The Cons. Rightist Party, which first embraced multiculturalism was led by Gunnar Heckscher of Jewish descent. This is in accordance with that lovely lady from Sweden who says Jews lead the push for Europe to become multicultural. In fact, Israel even pays migrants $3,500 to "relocate" to Sweden.

timesofisrael.com/dozens-of-migrants-to-leave-israel-voluntarily-for-sweden/

There are more whites in the US alone that qualify for MENSA than are jews in existence.

This American Jew lays out how Jews turned on Germany during WWI and the interwar years. It's a 50 year old speech but every American must listen to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

The parallels to America are ridiculous.

starts answering questions

Americans treated you rats better than you treat your own and you still turned on them. America proved your tribe will never be satisfied. Not until we're either exterminated or enslaved.

That's what the "chosen race" believes they were promised by god, after all.

>Set your house in perfect order before you criticise the world
House Anglo is "in order" and has been for some time - now we can tell non-whites to STFU and GTFO of our house because they're the cause of all the disorder.

youtube.com/watch?v=mK7rm4nn020

kys

Wanna bet?

I am the man Sup Forums warned you about

Don't buy any of peterson's shit or listen to any of his lectures. I did all that for you guys, and I'm telling you now, none of it helps. My life is no greater than it was before, and maybe my room is clean, but that didn't get me working again, didn't get me a gf, and didn't do anything for me in life. I was dumb for thinking some old fuck's advice could help me at all. It's a bunch of boomer nonsense and all he's really doing is telling you to remember the six gorillion and ignore white genocide.

Math is a conspiracy theory.

Peterson and Taylor need to address the JQ

What he means is the anglo population is so big compared to the Jewish population that our number of anglo geniuses is bigger than the entire Jewish population. While there is some explanation for a slight Jewish over representation, average IQ does not come close to explaining the massive over-representation we see.

he never claimed he could cure retardation

What I don't like about Peterson's argument is the assumption that attributing problems in global affairs to a group of people automatically means that I am unconsciously attributing problems in my life to the same group of people. It's a complete fucking non-sequitur only a neo-Jungian like him would make.

this

indeed