She just won Olympic gold for the USA. Does this change your opinion of non-white immigrants?

She just won Olympic gold for the USA. Does this change your opinion of non-white immigrants?

no one cares about legal immigration you stupid fuck

>snow gook is fast in the snow
no shit we figured this out at the chosin reservoir, they still bleed out the same

So this is what gook women look like without plastic surgery.

She is not an immigrant. She was born in Los Angeles

>summer olympia they send nothing but niggers
>winter olympia they send asians

I'm starting to think the US is 5.6% white instead of 56%

She is probably cancerous liberal SJW trash like all second-generation Asian girls.

No

H O N O R A R Y

Holy BASED jap

American whites are just far too cucked to partake in sports.

Blacks can't handle cold weather

The Asian chick immigrants are fine. I'm happy to boot out all the shitskins though.

I know, right? They obviously don't need it.

Your Jap bitch came in 6th. :)

Checked for truth.

Doubtful. Her based father was sniping looters from the roof of a strip mall.

This is Sup Forums. Half here think asian chicks need to supplement white chicks because there just aren't enough non-feminist white chicks.

This is most definitely a bait thread. However, It's not Asians who are destroying neighborhoods and hopping on welfare at ridiculous rates. If it were some mestizo spic or especially a nigger, the US would've probably bribed the judges to show how diversity works and how whitey can't compete. So no, this does not change my opinion on non-white immigrants one bit. Nice try reddit scum.

I didn't say she was bad-looking, per se. It's just weird to see a natural, ethnic Korean women, as opposed to all the surgically enhanced ones that I'm used to.

/thread

>if only we nuked the chinks, gooks, and zipperheads.

*woman

nope and I bet her family didn't come to USA illegally, you fucking wetback!

you do know that plenty of athletes go to other countries to be sponsored by those countries so that they can compete in the olympics right?
basically everyone in the winter olympics is from russia or some eastern european shithole

Legal immigration is just as bad niggerfaggot.

Trips, FPBP, and /thread.

>no one cares about immigration
you two get the fucking rope too.

Fuck off racetraitors RaHoWa

then explain how your family got to america, dimwit

I thought she was Finnish.

yeah you have to be careful with those chinks, once I was with a chink woman for several weeks before I realized she had an enormous cock she was ramming up my ass every night.

Cuckold.

No it's not legal immigration gives us the best and smartest other countries have to offer you silly untermensche

Asians are fine. Spics and Nigs... never.

Jews are similar looking enough to infiltrate white societies. Due to living in close proximity and mingling for centuries.
Sure, we can spot them in a second but most normies can’t.

However, they look completely alien to Oriental Asians. Hence they cannot infiltrate their societies.
The East Asians are the only peoples who are smart, capable, and cannot be infiltrated by Jews.

The Jew fears the samurai.

Why do Koreans look like Thais?

She looks Canadian

They are white. The laws haven't been the same forever nigger.

jap bantz are best bantz
EVERY TIME

Can I live in your fantasy world too?

no
and why did she close her eyes for the pic?

I think you've been fooled by jaw surgery, user.

>Rope is made in China now
>Checkmate racists

Obviously people should, for the most part, stick to their own people and their own nation.

Limited immigration between East and West of capable and intelligent peoples, at levels which will have no noticeable effect on the long term demographics of either nation is a non issue. In fact it should be encouraged to promote deeper union against the common enemy of civilised people.

Canadian

White snow keepin kangz down again.

Fpbp

>bleaching rice for 3 girls willingly
>all fobs that have grants/scholarships
>well off families over seas
>they agreed dont have to raise them
>they dont have to pay 5k for artificial and can choose their donor

I'm draining my my swedish pair dry lads.
I'll settle with another 6ft+ white women down the road to make chads but for now I'm doing my part of sexual warfare.

Asian waifu material.

I sure wouldn't want millions more gooks like her coming in, but as far as immigrants go they're near the bottom of my list of concerns

Asians are honorary Aryans, so it makes sense that some will succeed.

das raycis, whitu piggu

Haha, just kidding. You're probably a nigger.

ILLEGAL
>ILLEGAL
ILLEGAL
>ILLEGAL
ILLEGAL
>ILLEGAL
ILLEGAL
>ILLEGAL

HOW STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?
ONE MORE TIME

ILLEGAL

>best and smartest
Sure it does, right after we finish changing it to a merit-based system from the shitshow we currently enjoy.

The one time a Jap poster is clearly American everyone assumes he's a Jap

I can accept that. But that doesn't reflect the current state of immigration legal or otherwise into great western nations

ok Ahmed

Nope

She is beautiful inside and out

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

Legality is not the relevant point nigger.

And unfortunately Asians are now finding out that as they ruin the “white privilege” narrative by working hard and succeeding in western nations, that they are being sidelined in favour of more shitskins.

>The one time a Jap poster is clearly American
>The one time
gtfo newfaggot

She's cute. I'd bleach her.

I can see the utility of Asians in the west but I still don't want them here tbhfam.

asians are allies.

responding to a literal daily slidememe

>Watching muh bread a circus TV sports

>

And then you have an overclass of foreigners who don't give a fuck about you

She even said she was a KOREAN-american and the medal was for both countries

gooks are so fucking ugly it hurts my eyes

Numbers don't lie

>Family came here legally and didn't come from a shithole.
She is fine. Go fuck yourself.

ok Ahmed

Oriental Asians just think of Jews as white and suck biggu whuite diggu all the same. Their collective nature, worship of authority and higher intelligence without creativity make them perfect goyim for the jews.

Only if they get aroused by my pheromones and let me expel my seeds in them.

We could honestly learn quite a bit from them.
I spent 4 years in Tokyo doing my PhD and I had a great many friends who loved showing off their white friend. I was invited everywhere, treated well, and made to feel very welcome.
But never was I or any Jap I ever met ever in any doubt that I was a “guest” and would never ever be “Japanese”
If I had moved permanently and my girlfriend had joined me and we had a child together, in Japan, that kid would not be Japanese.

Compare that to the west, where any Somalian nigger Muslim can squat on a patch of dirt for an abitrary amount of time, shit out a baby and that baby could grow up claiming it was “British” or “American” or any other white, western nationality.

Nope. The medal should have gone to China instead. In fact could we just give it to them? Or her? Can we give her to them?

asians are not niggers/sand-niggers

I can hear it coming already from off in the distance.
>b-but that's just ethnicity, nationally the kid is American

ching chong ping pong

gook mad?

What kind of gold?
The only gold I know of is the gold in the sack that every jew has around their neck.

This. No one gives a shit about sports when it comes to nation building.

She needed our white power to do it just like all darkies!

There should be a cap to legal immigration.

Check'd, kek'd, and LARPNazis rek'd.

> Trump married immigrants twice
> (((media))) MKULTRA mind control so powerful that racists still think Trump is anti-immigrant

Japanese, Koreans, and Manchus are honoraries.

kys cuck.
no fuck off

We got anymore sauce on this cute little chink-a-cu?
It's fap time niggers

>our white power
t. Cletus the 56% skinhead

If this isn’t a larp, I’m genuinely curious how you fell into this situation.

So are slavs ugly to you or something now as well

IDK is she a border hopping wetback?

Delete your thread

(It's a larp.)

she is Asian she is equal to whites

/TWG/ - Traditional Women General
This thread is for appreciation of traditional women

she's asian, it's basically white, fucking low tier bait